Chapter 1- What so special about him? part 2

My Princess

" Okay, we end our class now. I hope you guys can finish my homework this weekend. Don't just sit at home doing nothing " Sir Yunho packs his stuff. Then he looks at Jiyeon " Jiyeon, tell Sohyun about the homework and make sure she finishes it. I want you to be her tutor as you have master this subject. I put my trust on you " Jiyeon nods her head in disappoinment. It will be a long weekend for her. She sighs. Sir Yunho walks out from the class too see Sohyun's condition. But he's suprised to see she isn't there.

" Yah! where the heck is Sohyun? " He shouts. Jiyeon, Minzy and IU run towards Sir Yunho. They look around but Sohyun isn't there.

" Aish! she always looks for trouble " Minzy ruffles her hair.

" Find her and bring her to me this instant!!! " He shouts making three of them accelerate away to look for Sohyun. They stop at the canteen when they have spot their target. Sohyun is there happily eating ramyun. They walk towards her but Sohyun doesn't notices. She continues eating her food. They stand behind her and..

" Yah! " They scream making Sohyun jumps out from her seat. She looks at them and grins.

" Hehe! want some? " She shows the food to them while making a cute face. They roll their eyes in annoyance.

" Yah Sohyun! why'd you always looks for trouble. Sir Yunho is so pissed off right now you know?! How can you escape in the middle of your detention? He wants to see you now" IU pinches Sohyun's cheek making it red.

" Really?! Aish! I'm dead.." She bits her lip. " If isn't for that stupid prince, I would have been free from Sir Yunho right now! "

" Which prince are you talking about? " They ask in unison.

" Yah! how many princes we have in our school? " She asks angrily. They stay quiet for a while to think.

" You mean the most gorgeous prince L.joe?! " IU and Jiyeon look amuse. Minzy rolls her eyes.

" Hmm.. But he's not that gorgeous okay? " She says in annoyance.

" Wait, what does he have to do with you? " Ask Minzy.

" Well,when I was standing infront of the class,I lost my equilibrium then fell on someone. And that soemeone turns out to be that Prince you guys always crazy about- "

" Except me " Minzy cuts her.

" Omo! You're so lucky, I wish I was the one who fall on him " Jiyeon smiles while holding both of his cheek.

" Me too.. " IU jumps in amusement. Then Jiyeon and IU move near her with threatening faces. Sohyun backs away.

" Don't you dare take him or else we'll kill you "

" Yah! are you guys crazy?! who's so stupid to like a guy as dumb as the prince?! What's so special about him anyway? " She shouts.

" What the hell did you just say? " A man's voice startles them. They round their eyes. Sohyun looks behind her. She is shock to see L.joe standing there with his friends smirking at her. L.joe walks near her. " Can you repeat what you just said? " His face is about an inch from her. Sohyun smirks.

" I said who's so stupid to like a guy as dumb as the prince " She repeat it. Sohyun's friend are dumfounded. The canteen is now crowded with students. They want to know what is happening. No one ever opposed the prince before. L.joe looks so pissed off.

" Sohyun-ah, stop it. You'll be dead " IU whispers but L.joe can hear her. Then IU smiles at him. " Y-Your highness,please forgive her. She's insane right now so she doesn't know what she was talking. Right Sohyun? " IU looks at her. But Sohyun shows no reaction.

" Okay, I let it go this time. Well, as a prince it's my duty to bring peace to our country. Goodbye Sohyun-shi " He touches Sohyun's head and walks away.

" He's so sweet " The girls say. Sohyun takes the bowl that is now fill with the remaining ramyun and throws it to L.joe. His head is nourish with the ramyun. The students are shocked.

" You think you're so special?! Special my foot! " She screams and runs away. Her friends follow her. Minzy laughs really hard seeing the poor prince.

" ! get back here. You'll pay for this! " L.joe throws the bowl real hard. His friends cannot hold their laughter.

" LOL at L.joe! " says C.A.P.

" Yah! shut up! " He walks while stomping his feet leaving them behind.