Prom night ( Part 3 )

My Princess

" I'm going to the toilet. Want to come with me? " Sohyun asks her friend.

" Nope! We're fine. Go ahead "

Sohyun gets up from her sit and walks away from the table. She doesn't even looks at L.joe when she walks pass by his table.

' Aish! I don't know where's the toilet. Aigoo~ ' She looks at the surrounding until suddenly she knocks over someone.

" Yo! watch your step girl " A man's voice speak to her in English.

' Huh? What did he said? I didn't understand ' She looks up and froze when she sees a handsome man in front of her. ' Omo! It's Prince L! Oh no,I'm dead! ' She bits her lower lip.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't saw you earlier " She bows 90 degrees to him. L laugh.

' Wow! This girl got manner. Interesting! ' He smirks.

" That's okay. No need to say sorry. Now stands straight " He orders her.

Sohyun stands up and looks at him.

" Am I that handsome? " He asks trying to . Sohyun blushes and shook her head. " I'm not? " He teases her again making her shook her head vigorously. L laughs.

" Haha! You're funny. By the way, I'm Myungsoo. But everyone call me L. But, I guess you have know me " He takes out his hand to shakes with her. Sohyunh shyly grabs his hand.

" Y-yes, Your Highness " She startles. She keeping looking at the floor. Embarass and also afraid to look at him.

" Cut the formal.Just call me L or maybe oppa or whatever you like to call me it's fine with me " His words making her blush.

' Is he nuts?! How can I call him like that ' She says to herself.

" Are you friend with my sis? Does she treat you nicely? " L keep on questioning her. He's amused with himself too. He never talks a lot especially to a girl.

" Ah.N-no. We're not in the same class. But she treats me nicely " She lies. The memories of her being bullied by Hyuna pops up in her mind but she just shook it away.

" Oh. I see. Well I got to go now. Everyone's waiting for me " He smiles. Sohyun nods. L walks away with a smile but he stops when Sohyun calls him. He turns around and sees Sohyun walking to him.

" Umm, may I know where is the toilet ? " She politely asks him.

" Just walk straight until you see the sign ' GUESTROOM ' "

" Ahh, Thank you, Your Highness " She bows.

" L " He corrects her.

" Ahh..yes "

L smirks at her and walks away. Sohyun walks to the toilet and washes her face.

" Why he always smirks to me? Ahh,whatever " She walks out of the washroom and looks to her left. She sees a balcony and walks slowly to the balcony. She's amused to see the night sky.

" Waah! So wonderful! " She smiles.

" Ehem!..... Are you that happy to see the nightsky? "

Sohyun startles to hear a man's voice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry again for the short chapter. But I have a class this morning T.T