He has arrives!

My Princess

* Saturday, at the Palace *

" Where's L.joe? Is he still sleeping? " Queen Lee asks Jieun who is pouring her a cup of tea.

" Yes, Your Highness " She answers politely.

" That boy! I had told him yesterday that today we will go to the airport to pick up King Kim's son " She makes an unsatisfied face then she gets up from her seat and storms towards L.joe's bedroom follow by Jieun. Without knocking, she opens the door. L.joe is still sleeping while hugging his favourite bear, Angel.

" LEE BYUNGHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up this instant or else I'll kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " She shouts really hard making L.joe jumps out from his bed and falls on the floor.

' Ouch! That's hurt ' Thinks Jieun. L.joe gets up from the floor and rubs his soar head.

" Omma~ Why are you shouting? It's Saturday. Let me have more sleep " He rubs his sleepy eyes. The Queen widens her eyes and she pulls L.joe's ears.

" A,a,ah!! Omma! It hurts!!"

She let go of his ear. L.joe rubs it while pouting.

" What's that for? "

" Yah! Didn't I tell you yesterday that today we have to go to the airport?! " She glares at him.

" Huh? What are we going to do at the airport? Are you going on a vacation again? " He asks stupidly.

" Hello!!!!! Earth to Prince L.joe! Hyuna's brother arrives today don't you remember?! " She grits her teeth. L.joe's lips forming an 'O' shape.

" Do I have to go? It's not like he doesn't have a family or something?" His words earning him a smack from his mother on his shoulder. He rubs his shoulder.

'Aish! Just for today, my body will have lots of bruise ' He thinks.

" Arasso, arasso! I'll go get ready " He quickly goes into the bathroom not wanting to get hit by his mother anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Airport *

L.joe looks at the surrounding. There are lots of reporters waiting at the airport to make a special recording. Eventhough he's a prince but he just wear something simple :

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m74ronFh5u1rb24m4o1_500.jpg?.jpg

Although his mother told him to wear something nice but he threatens her that he will not go if his mom continue to force to wear something so the Queen just let him wear that because she doesn't want that to happen. Many reporters asks him question about his feeling towards Hyuna but he just smiles. Deep inside he wants to shouts infront of the camera that he freaking hate Hyuna and love Sohyun but he can't because he doesn't want to trouble Sohyun and he also have to take care of his mom and Hyuna's family reputation. Besides, he doesn't confess his feeling towards Sohyun yet so he's kinda shy.

" Annyeong! " L.joe comes back to reality when Hyuna's and his parents greet them. L.joe bows to them. Suddenly Hyuna hugs his right arm with a wide smile. All the reporters taking pictures of them. L.joe has to  fake a smile. Hyuna smirks. She thinks that she has win. Both of their parents looks at them in awe.

' I'm so gonna kill this girl if she keeps hugging my arm ' L.joe thinks. The King and Queens are busy talking with each other.

" Yah! Let go of me! " L.joe whispers to her. But Hyuna keeps hugging his arm.

" Okay! If you want me to tell them how you treat me " She threatens him making L.joe so piss off.

" Fine! I'll let it off this time but stop hugging me all the time will ya?! " He glares at her.

" Okay! YEOBO! " She emphasis the word yeobo so that all the reporters will think that they are a perfect couple. L.joe just rolls his eyes.

" That's Oppa! " Hyuna shouts happily while pointing towards someone.All the reporters busy taking picture of Prince Kim. Hyuna frowns when she see someone she knows behind his brother. Someone that she hates the most.

" Annyeong! " The handsome prince greets them.

 

" Omo! Myungsoo-ah! You have grown well" Queen Lee pats his shoulder. L.joe is making a disgusting face.

' Ah! I hate this poker face man! ' He shouts inside.

" Here's L.joe, you remember him right? " Queen Kim asks him.  L looks at L.joe up and down and smirk.

73.gif

" Of course I remember this little boy "  L  pats L.joe's head. L.joe is burning inside.

' What the hell is wrong with him?! Always calling me like that. I'm feeling like punching his freaking face!! '

" Omma,Appa! Do you remember him? " He shows his friend at them. They examining him.

" Omo! Yeobo, it's Hyunjae " Queen Kim looks at her husband. " You look so handsome. Aigoo! A charming prince like you must  be already have a special person eh? "

Hyunjae smiles shyly

 

" Ehem! aren't you going to greet your favourite brother ? " L looks at Hyuna. Hyuna acts like nothing happen and hugs her brother then she is about to turn away when L grabs his hand.  " Aren't you forgetting something? " He smirks. Hyuna frowns.

" What? " She asks stupidly although she knows what her brother means. L points his lips at Hyunjae. Hyuna rolls her eyes and holds out her hand to shake hands with him. He gladly takes it and give her a charming smile.

 

" How are you beautiful? " He asks.

" Fine " She answers coldly and let go of her hand. Then she goes near L.joe and hugs his arm. L.joe tries to pulls out his hand but Hyuna doesn't want to let go. Hyunjae smirks.

' Cute as always ' He thinks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Hyuna's palace *

All of them are enjoying their meal except for L.joe. He cannot sits calmly. He had promise Sohyun to call her today but thanks to that poker face guy, he stucks here like an idiot. He doesn't pay attention at all to what they are talking about. But he kinda feels grateful because he doesn't have to sit beside Hyuna as Hyunjae had took the sit beside her. But he feels annoy have to sit beside L. He hate that smirk on his face.

' He thinks he's that handsome?! I'm better than him! ' He thinks. Then an idea pop out in his mind. He excuse himself to the toilet so that he can call Sohyun.Actually he doen't go to the toilet but he goes to the balcony far from them. L can smells something fishy so he follows him. He eavesdropping L.joe conversation on the phone. He can't stop smiling while talking with her. After what seems so long. Finally he ends the call. He jumps happily because he gets to hear her voice. L.joe stops jumping when he hears someone's voice. He looks behind him. L is standing at the door of the balcony while smirking.

" Well,well,well. Looks like someone cheating on my sis " L walks near him.

" What do you want?! " L.joe asks coldly.

" Nothing, I just want to know why you never like Hyuna " He smirks.

" Love cannot be force and I don't and never will love her " His words earning a laughter from L. L.joe glares at him while clenching his fist tightly.

" LOL! chill bro! No need to tense up. I'm just kidding okay. I know you don't love Hyuna and I'm okay with it. I know all about that girl you're talking with "

L.joe looks at him..

" Huh? "

" Hyuna told me you always protect this one poor girl. I can feel that she's a special person to you right " He smiles at him sincerely. L.joe makes a weird face. L never smiles at anyone like that.

" Are you sick or something? "

" You should be grateful I'll give you the green light to cheat on my sis okay. Now! let's start anew. Friends? " L holds out his hand to shake with him. L.joe hesitates at first but then he gladly takes his hand.

" So, is she gorgeous? " L asks teasing him earning him a death glare from L.joe.

" Joking! But if she has a friend,tell her to introduce her to me"

They laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the boring chapter T.T

Anyway,Hyuna's brother had been revealed. Hehe!

Looks like Minkyo have the right guess! ^^

There's a reason I choose L* grins *

COMMENT = <3