» Chapter 9 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 9-

 



I decided to stay for a day in the apartment and I'll leave the next day. Well, that day is today. I'll be going back home to mom. I feel better actually. I don't know why but thinking that I'll be with mom makes me happy. Being away from them makes me happy too, I guess. All i received here was punishments and all of it is not a good memory.

I fixed my things and packed all of them. The other members are outside, In the living room. It hurts to see Youngjae and Yugyeom's faces but It's for the best. I checked all of my things and when I made sure it's complete, I carried them outside. All of them looked at me, except for Mark. I continued walking but he suddenly spoke.

"I'll take you home" Mark said.

"No. I can do it on my own" I said sternly.

"You have lots of things"

"I said I can do it" I glared at him then continued walking.

"You're mom will ask you tons of question if you go home like that. Would you like that to happen?" He stood up and headed for the room. Probably changing some clothes.

He didn't even wait for my answer and just headed straight to the bedroom. I stood there, awkwardly. I don't know what to say to them. I don't hate all of them, It's just the memories that comes back. It haunts me every time.

"Take care always, hyung. Remember that we're always here" Yugyeom smiled at me.

"I will" I answered and smiled at him.

"Hyung?" Youngjae suddenly spoke.

I looked at him "Yes?"

"I'm sorry" He sighed.

"I still don't feel okay, Youngjae-ah but I think soon i'll feel better" I smiled.

"Let's go" Mark suddenly said then he walked out of the apartment.

"Take care, Jinyoung" Jaebum said

"Text me" Jackson smiled.

I smiled to all of them and followed Mark. I didn't say any word to him and just settled at the passenger seat. He also stayed quiet and the engine. He sighed then started driving. I looked at him and he really is downright handsome. If only his attitude matches his face.

"What?" Mark said which made me shocked.

"Uh.. nothing" I looked away.

"Jinyoung" He softly called.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry." Mark sighed.

"You know that a sorry won't fix it, right?" I looked at him

"I know but I still want to say sorry" He stopped the car because of the red light then he looked at me "I'll make it up to you, I promise" Mark continued then he looked down.

"Just drive, Mark" I answered.

The drive home was quiet. No one talked and we minded our own business but the words Mark told me made my heart beat. that feeling. I shouldn't feel that. After what he did to me, I'm not sure I have a heart for him anymore.

The car finally stopped in front of the house. I smiled to myself. It feels nice to finally be here again. It may be a little far from school but it's much safer. I was about to get out of the car but Mark stopped me.

"What?" I glared at him.

He sighed "Nothing"

I rolled my eyes and opened the car door.

"Take care, Jinyoung-ah" He said then I closed the door.

I rolled my eyes. How dare him say take care. I want to punch him in the face so hard but I just can't seem to do that. I didn't wait for him to leave and just opened the door with my spare keys. I entered the house and looked around. Nothing changed, It's still the same.

I put my things in the corner and removed my shoes then changed into a more comfortable slippers. I headed straight to the kitchen and drank some water. I observed the surrounding. Where is mom?

"Mom!" I called out and in less than a second, a middle aged woman came running to me.

"Jinyoung!!" She said then hugged me.

"How are you? I missed you!" I chuckled.

"Same baby. Why are you here?" She asked then pulled away from the hug.

"I'm gonna stay here now" I smiled.

"Why? Is there a problem?" Mom frowned.

"No, mom. I'm fine!" I said.

"Let's talk about that later. Did you eat already?" She smiled. She's still so pretty even when she's quite old.

"Nope. I'm going to school in a few hours, I just dropped my things" I said.

"Eat before you go" Mom winked then started preparing some food.

"Sounds nice" I kissed her forehead then chuckled.

-

When I arrived at school, everyone's looking at me. I became nervous. They're probably thinking why I'm not with Mark. I just looked down then started walking towards my class. When I entered, I saw bambam quietl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter