» Chapter 2 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mark POV

"Why did you let him in,mark?" Jaebum asked,voice firm.

"I just feel like it. Why?" We're now walking home and everyone stayed quiet while Jaebum nags at me.

"Are you serious?! Many guys wants to be in our gang and you never let them in. Now, you let that guy in and you just say that you feel like it?" He shouted.

I also dont know why i let him in but there's something in my head that's telling me that i should say yes. I have no reason, I just followed what my brain said.

"Do you want to see him getting bullied? If yes,i can tell him i was just shocked and he can't join us" I looked at Jaebum and said those words sarcastically.

"N-No!" Youngjae suddenly blurted out. Jaebum looked at him.

"Youngjae, I-I didnt mean it like that" I held his shoulders.

Youngjae entered our gang because he was bullied by the gang of Kai and Jaebum pleaded me to let him in. Whenever we like bullying someone, Youngjae stays quiet because that's our agreement if he wants to enter. I became fond of Youngjae and he's like my little brother but i still bully other students and he just stays quiet.

I smell something fishy between Youngjae and Jaebum but i just keep quiet. It's between them and I have nothing to do with it.

"Just let him in" Youngjae said and looked at Jaebum. Jaebum suddenly looked soft and became quiet. After a few minutes,he nodded.

"He looks good though. He can fit with us" Jackson said.

"Yeah. I feel I can be comfortable with him" Yugyeom replied while playing with his phone. I stayed quiet. I actually remember his face, he kinda looks good.

We arrived at the apartment we're all staying at. We agreed to be in the same apartment so we can easily approach each other. Jaebum and Youngjae in the same room,Yugyeom and Jackson while I dont share my room with anyone and soon Jinyoung has to be here with us.

I entered the bathroom and washed myself. I wonder who i'll be targeting this school year. Someone that's nerd probably, since it's easier because they dont fight back. I'm planning on targeting Jinyoung but my mind says it's not the right thing. 

I wiped myself with a towel and dressed up. I jumped unto the bed and thoughts flooded in my mind. I wonder how they're doing. I miss them so bad. There's no use of thinking about them. There's this certain person that i'm really curious and it's Jinyoung.

-

We arrived at school early today because i'm planning on searching for the next target. Nerds comes to school early. I was shocked when i saw that there are a lot of students early in this morning and their eyes lit up when they saw us. They probably waited for us, that's why they are here early.

I saw Jinyoung approaching us. I told him to get here in school early since he's part of the gang now. He really looks good. He's holding books in his hands and an eyeglass located in his eyes of course. He looks like a nerd. Ugh. He should remove it.

As soon as he's infront of me, I reached for his eyeglass and throw it to the floor then stepped on it. I also reached for his books and throw it away. He looks shocked but the others didn't react. They now how I treat people.

"W-Why did you do that?!" Jinyoung yelled. I flinched.

"Dress and move properly. You look like a nerd" I simply said and started walking.

I heard Youngjae helping him while the others just followed me. Youngjae has the softest heart among us. It's not new. I continued walking and looked behind me. I saw Jinyoung finally walking with us. No eyeglasses, No books. Perfect.

We walked and walked to find a target but we can't find one. The others know that we're searching except for Jinyoung probably. I decided to stop searchig for today since it's almost time for the first class. We passed by the enrollment area and as soon as i saw a thin, nerd guy my eyes lit up. I smirked then Youngjae sighed.

"Found it" I murmured. The others looked at the enrollment area.

"Is he the one,hyung?" Yugyeom asked.

"I think he is" Jackson replied.

"He is" Jaebum said.

Of all the members, Jaebum knows me the best. He knows if there's a problem. He knows what's my decision. I'm actually wondering if he can read my mind but i'm thankful he's there because everytime i need someone to open up to he's the only one that can understand.

"Can i know what's with that guy? He kinda looks familiar to me" Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows. I turned around.

"Just wait and you'll know" I smirked.

I signaled Jaebum that i'll be entering the enrollment area and to wait for me here. Jinyoung looks so lost while Youngjae stayed quiet,as usual. I slowly pushed the door for the enrollment area and the lady that's assigned in this office looks shocked. I have no problem with her. She likes me and by that i mean she REALLY REALLY likes me.

I winked at her and she giggled. I saw the guy fixing some papers. He'll just probably enroll. I took a good look at him. He's a thin,long-legged man. His hair is down and he wears eyeglass. Psh nerd. I approached him slowly. I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter