» Chapter 5 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 5-

 


It's been 4 weeks since the day they met Bambam and they didn't bother him again but they were talking about him and anytime, i know they'll bother him completely. I am so torn. Bambam is also scared of getting bullied because we always experience that.

I was disturbed from my thoughts when Mark spoke. We're on his car, on our way to school and I hope he'll not be in the mood to bother bambam because bambam still doesn't know i'm studying at the same school.

"Did you just hear what i said, Jinyoung?" Mark asked.

"Uh- no?" I replied.

"What are you even thinking of?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nothing. What did you said?"

"I said I think i'm actually in the mood to bother someone today, what do you think?" He smirked. I quickly looked at him.

"Don't do it, mark." I sighed.

"If you say so nyoung" Mark winked at me.

"Focus on the road mister" I laughed.

We arrived at the school few minutes later. As usual, as soon as we got out of the car a girl approached us and Mark suddenly pulled me then hid me behind him. He thought the girl was approaching me but the girl actually wanted to give something to him. Stupid.

He glared at the girl. What an . He atleast accepted the gift and hid it in his car. We waited for the others and as soon as they arrived, we headed to our first class and i'm scared if they'll touch bambam. I hope they wont.

We entered the classroom and i saw the smirk painted on Mark's lips. I quickly grabbed his arms but he just pushed it away and smiled at me. He approached Bambam, this is not a good idea. He suddenly held bambam's collar and pulled him. Bambam flinched.

"Mark!" I shouted.

Bambam suddenly looked at me. I made a sign for him not to react because Mark will surely kill us both. He kept quiet. Mark looked at me but he just shrugged it. His smirk, it's scary. I was shocked when he suddenly punched bambam then he fell on the floor.

Mark reached for Bambam's bag and opened it then threw all the things inside. He reached for bambam's wallet and got half of the money in there.

"S-Stop" Bambam muttered.

"Still left some for you" Mark threw his wallet back then laughed and walked to his seat.

He's really an . I'm so pissed right now. The others just passed by him but I noticed Jackson stopped and looked at him. Youngjae secretly tapped his shoulders, avoiding for Mark to see it. I passed by him and secretly handed him a paper.

That paper contains what I want to say to him. He should never say that i'm his bestfriend or else I dont know what Mark will do. I said there that he should act like he doesn't know me. I'll explain it all to him when we have a chance to talk.

I usually seat beside Mark but today I feel so pissed, I seated beside Youngjae. Mark noticed I'm not beside him so he leaned over and he looks upset. That . I don't wanna be near him.

When it was break time, They all headed to the cafeteria but I walked the other way, which is the path to the rooftop. They all looked troubled. I don't care about Kai right now. I really don't want to see Bambam in that state. I was shocked when Yugyeom suddenly stopped me from walking and held my arm.

"Hyung, it's dangerous" His eyes full of worry.

"I'm fine yugyeom. I just need some air" I faked a smile.

"I'll come with you" He insisted.

"No. Go with them, okay?"

Yugyeom hesitated for a moment but gave up then walked towards the others. Youngjae nodded and smiled at me. While Mark looks like he doesn't give a so I ignored him. I started walking away and headed to the rooftop.

As soon as I reached the rooftop, I sighed. What's happening? I thought things are getting better but it's actually not. Why does it have to be bambam? I can actually tell Mark to just add him to the group but it's not that easy because he's the target. Mark will surely turn into a demon if i do that.

I was taken aback when the gate of the rooftop suddenly opened. I was scared that Kai will pop up again but to my surprise, It's actually Bambam. He smiled like nothing happened. He approached me and sat beside me. I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier,bam" I sighed.

"I'm used to it, hyung. You're part of that gang, huh?" He asked.

"Yeah. I had no choice, i was also bullied the first weeks and I entered their gang" I looked at the sky.

"Why did you tell me to act like i don't know you?" Bambam looked at me. I also looked at him.

"Bam, Mark is dangerous if he's angry. It'll get worse if he knows that you're my friend. He'll beat you up endlessly" I said.

"And he'll beat you up too?" His eyes full of worry.

"I dont care about him beating me up but he'll take all his attention on you and I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter