» Chapter 13 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 13-



"H-Huh?" Jinyoung looked at Mark quickly.

He regretted it as soon as he saw how close Mark's face is. If he moves, their lips will touch. Mark smirked. Jinyoung's face turned into pure color red because of embarrassment. He didn't know what to do. Mark moved closer and Jinyoung was taken aback so he moved back but Mark suddenly wrapped his arms and pulled him closer.

"Stop moving away, Jinyoung. You opened this topic so take responsibility" Mark smirked.

"M-Move" Jinyoung whispered.

"I don't want to" Mark replied. "You asked me, right? Then I will answer" He pulled Jinyoung even closer. "Yes, I feel something. I don't know what it is, but please stay by my side. I don't know what'll happen if you leave. I've always been a man with a plan. I'm always prepared but its all unscripted when I'm with you. Ahh~ you're driving me crazy, Park Jinyoung" Mark chuckled.

Mark leaned closer then in the blink of an eye, their lips touched. Jinyoung's eyes widened. He can't believe it. The bad boy and heartthrob of their university is kissing him right now. It's all he ever wanted. Jinyoung's hoping that he didn't made the wrong choice. He smiled and Mark felt it so he moved his lips. Jinyoung answered it. Mark bit Jinyoung's lower lip which made him moan. Mark took the chance to enter his tongue.

Jinyoung was taken aback but he just shrugged it. Jinyoung's hands played with Mark's hair while their lips are still connected. Mark explored Jinyoung's mouth, same with Jinyoung. Mark's hand traveled from Jinyoung's back to his stomach. They both parted when they gasped for air. Mark rested his forehead on Jinyoung's. Mark smiled.

"Sleep well, Jinyoung" Mark whispered.

"Goodnight, Mark" Jinyoung smiled.

-

The day at school is normal. Kai and Irene's gang didn't disturb Jinyoung as of now but he wishes it'll be until the end of the day. They're at the cafeteria having their lunch. Jinyoung has 1 subject left while Mark has 3 more. Jinyoung looks so frustrated with all the reports and assignments. He didn't have the any appetite to eat anymore just thinking about all the things he should do after class.

Mark noticed it and reached for his hand under the table. Jinyoung looked at him and Mark smiled. The others noticed the small smiles but they shrugged it away. Jinyoung rested his head on the table. They were all talking and Jinyoung didn't notice he fell asleep. He just woke up when Mark slowly shook him. He opened his eyes.

"It's time for class" Mark softly said.

"I want to go home" Jinyoung sulked.

"Do you feel ill? We can go home" Mark puts his hands on Jinyoung's forehead.

"I was just joking. I need to attend to that class, Mark" He sighed.

"You're temperature's high, Jinyoung" Mark furrowed his eyebrows.

"Just go home hyung" Yugyeom muttered

"I'll miss a lot when I skip that class"

"Text me if you feel more bad, Okay?" Mark replied

Jinyoung nodded and they all stood up and headed for their own class except for Mark, he walked Jinyoung to his class. Jinyoung entered the class and saw Bambam on his seat. Jackson and him didn't join them for lunch. They didn't have any idea why both of them didn't join. Jinyoung smiled to himself and slowly approached Bambam.

"Hey, did you eat with Jacks?" Jinyoung smirked.

"Stop asking, Hyung" Bam rolled his eyes.

The class kept going and Jinyoung's headache got worse because of it. He has a quiz tomorrow with this subject and it's not helping him to feel more relieved. He feels so flooded with all of those school works. He walked out of the class limping. Bamban looked at him and laughed. He needs to go home alone since Mark has 2 more classes and he can't wait for the older because he has so many things to do.

He fixed his things on his locker and got his book for the report and assignments. He was walking towards the gate of the school and head for the cafe to get some coffee and something to eat. He ordered for himself then also ordered something for Mark. He walked out of the cafe and started walking towards te bus stop. The bus took too long to arrive and he feels odd. He decided to just walk and wait for the bust in the next bus stop.

He took his phone out and checked all his sns. It has no messages from Mark so he thinks he's still in class. He was in the middle of walking when he noticed someone following him, he turned around and saw no one. He feels it, he knows it. Jinyoung walked faster and hid his phone. It might be Kai's gang but he knows Mark has the same class with Kai. He saw an alley and turned there, he didn't know what to do and he needs to confuse that someone. He was more nervous when he ended up with a dead end. He tried to reach for his phone but it was too late.

"L-Let go!" Jinyoung shouted.

Someone's choking him. He can't see the face but he's sure that it's not one of Kai's members. It's built is too thin for someone in Kai's gang. He tried stopping the guy but suddenly a fist landed on his face. His lips started bleeding. Another guy came out of nowhere and laughed. The first guy is in a red coat while the other one is in a black coat. The guy in red held both of his wrist and trapped him in the wall. He received a punch in the stomach from the second guy. He didn't know what to do.

"You're too sweet with Mark Tuan. It's not fair, what's with you?" The guy punched his face again and he landed on the floor.

"F- off!" Jinyoung cried.

The guy in black kicked his stomach and blood started coming out from his mouth. His things started scattering around. The guys continually beaten him. Punching his face, kicking his body,shin and other parts. He had no more energy. His eyes are slowly closing, his vision is getting blurry. The next thing he heard was Jackson's voice. Also Jaebum's. He tried to stay awake but he can't do it anymore. He finally closed his eyes and lost conscious.

Jackson and Jaebum tried to catch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter