» Chapter 1 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 1-

Mark POV

School year will be back again but i dont care about it anyways. It's just a normal thing for me. Students will beg me to date them again. Psh,es. I dont like girls or even guys. Love? Love my . I just fight whoever comes in my way,with my gang. I'm the leader of a gang for 5 years and that's the only thing i do. I protect my circle of friends,Only my friends.

I dont accept some people who wants to be in my gang. I'm contented with Jackson,Jaebum,Youngjae and Yugyeom. Adding members to my gang doesnt even pop up as an idea in my mind. I dont want to ing trust anyone then they'll just break it.

I'm contented with a few but trustworthy members. We usually dont get into fights except for that one gang who always wants to mess with us. Kai's gang.

As i was walking in the hallway,all eyes of the students are on me. It's a normal thing since my gang is one of the famous gangs here in school.

"Yo,mark!" A guy shouted. I looked up and saw Jackson. Jackson is my bestfriend,we've been in each other's asses since middle school. To make it short for his introduction,he's a boy.

"What's up?" I replied with a high-five.

"I've got some good news! I saw a beautiful girl in Mr. Kim's class! She looks delicious" He chuckled.

"Stop with your nonsense" I laughed and slapped his back.

I saw the others coming. They're near but it took them minutes to arrive at the door of our room. Girls and Guys were giving them foods and letters. They will just throw it away. Such a waste.

Jaebum,Youngjae and Yugyeom arrived at the door and I gave a high five to each one of them. We see each other daily even if it's summer so we dont need to catch up that much.

As soon as we entered the classroom everyone started whispering,chuckling, smirking and smiling at us. I ignored it and started walking to our seat which is at the back since we dont usually listen to all the s our prof says. Except for youngjae,obviously.

I noticed a certain boy with black hair sitting at my chair,head down. I approached him and stand up infront of him. The others looks troubled,thinking i might lose my temper because somebody dares to seat on my chair. Jackson made an 'Uh-oh' sound. The new student looked up at me. Well,his black orbs are beautiful.

"If i were you,i would immedietly leave that chair. Nerd" A girl said. I looked at her then she stayed quiet. I didnt move. I just looked the boy,intimidatingly.

"Uh,hi. Not to be mean but can you please seat on a different chair? Mark hyung seats there" Youngjae kindly said and smiled at the new student.

"O-Oh. I'm s-sory. I'll move" The boy replied. Voice low. He started collecting his things and was about to stand up.

"No,sit there" I plainly replied and sat at Jackson's chair which is beside my supposedly chair.

Everyone gasped,even my members. I looked at the boy one last time and he looked shocked also but he still sat at my chair. I sat comfortably and closed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter