» Chapter 19 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 19-

 

Mark instantly drove to that bar and he’s been waiting for about 3 hours now. He didn’t want to go in, he’s nervous about something and he’s not ready for it. That’s why he decided to just wait for the latter outside. His patience is slowing running out. He was about to go out of his car but the club door opened and Jinyoung’s figure appeared. A certain guy is with him and Jinyoung gave a smile before turning around, he felt like something’s stabbing his heart. Mark noticed that Jinyoung froze when he saw the familiar car. After some seconds, Jinyoung walked towards his car.

 

Mark didn’t know what to do, he doesn’t know what to feel. He’s so confused. He’s angry. He feels betrayed and that’s what he hates the most. Mark wants to cry, but he cant. He closed his eyes and calmed himself down. That’s what he needs to do. He doesn’t want to hurt Jinyoung anymore even if he’s hurting of what he saw. A knock on the window disturbed his thoughts. Mark opened the window and saw Jinyoung being nervous. 

 

“M-Mark. What are you d-doing here?” Jinyoung stuttered. 

 

Mark just smiled “Get in” 

 

Jinyoung nodded and got in the passenger seat. As soon as he sat comfortably, Mark started driving. The older didn’t say or ask anything and just started driving. Jinyoung stared at him, his eyebrows are furrowed and the younger instantly knows something’s bothering him. Mark’s hard to read for others but for him, it’s a piece of cake. Mark rested his hand beside him and Jinyoung reached for Mark’s hand because that’s what he’s used to when they’re in the car but Mark instantly pulled it away and pretended to focus on driving. Jinyoung looked down. 

 

“Hey?” Jinyoung called but Mark didn’t answer. 

 

“Mark? Talk to me” He sighed but still got no answer from the older. 

 

“Hey look, if there’s a problem talk to me! Don’t act so cold-“ 

 

“I’m driving, Jinyoung” Mark sternly said. Jinyoung flinched by the way Mark called his name and that made him stop. It’s uncomfortable and it hurts him. 

 

Jinyoung stayed quiet and sighed. He just looked out of the window with so many thoughts going on his mind. He knows he’s the one at fault but he can’t tell the real reason to Mark. Jinyoung took a glance at Mark and he looks so cold, his heart feels so heavy. They both didn’t talk to each other until they reached the apartment. As soon as they entered, each and every one of the member felt the tension around the two of them. 

 

Mark ignored all of them and straightly walked towards the room then banged the door. Jinyoung looked down and all the other members looked at him. He also didn’t talk and headed to the kitchen to grab a drink. Jinyoung sat at the stool and calmed himself. He frustratedly buried his face into his hands. After some time, Jinyoung finally had the courage to enter their room and there he saw Mark, peacefully sleeping. He sighed and decided to just take a shower. 

 

When he finished, Jinyoung slowly laid down at the bed. He looked at Mark’s angelic face then smiled bitterly. He moved closer and was about to cuddle with Mark but the older suddenly faced the other way. Jinyoung froze. His heart hurts so bad like it’s gonna blow any second. 

 

“I’m s-sorry” Jinyoung’s voice cracked. 

 

He didn’t receive any answer from the older. Jinyoung knows he’s awake. “Hey, mark” 

 

“It’s late. Let’s sleep” A cold voice finally answered him. 

 

“I just needed to finish some things there and-“ 

 

“I don’t want to have this talk tonight, please” Mark cuts him off, voice more calm. 

 

“I want to fix this. You know I’m uncomfortable when we’re not good, right?” Jinyoung’s trying his best not to let his tears fall. 

 

“I’m tired” Mark suddenly stood up and walked outside of their room. 

 

Jinyoung closed his eyes, this is what he hates the most. Fighting with Mark. It’s hard to talk to him when he’s angry. He decided to give Mark some space because it’s not good to push Mark more. Jinyoung just lets all the thoughts drown his mind until he didn’t notice he fell asleep, only to be woken up by some loud voices outside of their room. He checked beside him and realized Mark didn’t came back. His heart started to beat so fast, nervousness eating him up. The younger instantly stood up and checked at the living room, only to be welcomed by a sight of Mark breaking down again. 

 

“Hyung...” Bambam muttered. 

 

“Calm him down, Oppa. He won’t stop crying” Dahyun looked so anxious saying it to him.

 

Jinyoung wonders when will his nightmares stop. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter