» Chapter 12 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 12-



"D-Dahyun?"

I just looked at Mark and walked towards his back. He looks so tensed so I held and rubbed his arms. He looked at me and I just smiled reassuringly. Mark sighed then turned his attention to that girl again. I have no idea who she is and I still don't trust Mark. She may be Mark's ex lover or whatever. It hurts but I can endure it. I'm so used to the pain, it makes me numb already.

"Jinyoung-ah? Can you enter the car now? I just need to talk to her" Mark and the girl looked at me.

"Sure" I smiled and bowed to the girl.

I entered the car and took a look at Jackson and the others. They also entered the car when Mark nodded at them. They're already inside the car but they're not leaving. They didn't even turn the engine on. I sat back and relaxed. I sighed. Overthinking will not help at all. I closed my eyes but my phone suddenly beeped. I received a message from bambam.

From: Bambam

Hyung, she's Mark hyung's sister. Did you know? Jackson hyung told me.

To: Bambam

What? I didn't. Thanks for telling me bam-ah.

From: Bambam

No problem. I know you, hyung. The look on your eyes is so familiar. You're hurt but don't be. She's just his sister

I chuckled at Bambam's message. I turned my phone off and checked out Mark. I looked at them, Dahyun looks so sad, so sorry. What's with that? I checked Mark's expression. He looks so fragile but I know deep inside he's mad. He will burst any moment. I immediately got out of the car and approached them. I held Mark's hand. He was taken aback so he looked at me.

"You're mad. I feel it. Calm yourself down, Mark" I whispered and looked at him.

Mark nodded "I'm fine, Jinyoung"

"Who is he?" The girl asked.

"This is Jinyoung. Jinyoung, This is Dahyun, My sister" He rolled his eyes.

"Nice to meet you" I bowed.

"Nice to meet you too" She bowed and smiled.

"Get in the car, Dahyun" Mark simply said and tightened the hold on my hand.

Mark started walking towards the car, hands still entangled with mine. He just let go of it when we need to get in the car but as soon as we settled down, he reached for it again and sighed. He looks calmer than earlier and it made me smile. He turned the engine on and started driving. Dahyun just stayed quiet and looked on the road with earphones. The air was awkward.

"She'll stay at the apartment for a while. We have a spare room there so she'll stay there" Mark told me.

"She can stay with you. I'll just stay at the house for a while" I looked at him

"No" He sternly replied then he tightened his hold on my hand.

"Mark-"

"Jinyoung, i'm scared" Mark cuts me off then looked at me.

I just smiled and nodded at him. I didn't ask further because Youngjae said he didn't like opening that topic. Mark focused on the road again. I noticed that we were heading to the apartment and not my house. Maybe Mark will drop her off first. My eyes feels so heavy and I feel so sleepy. I closed my eyes and took a nap.

Author POV

They arrived at the apartment. Mark told Dahyun to enter the apartment since they still need to get Jinyoung's things. He fixed Jinyoung's seat and settled him to be more comfortable. Mark also fixed the seatbelt. Jinyoung suddenly opened his eyes which shocked Mark.

"I'm sorry. I just fixed your seat and seatbelt. I dropped off Dahyun, let's go get your things?" Mark softly said.

"Yeah sure" Jinyoung smiled.

"Go to sleep again" Mark smiled which made Jinyoung's heart melt.

They traveled to Jinyoung's house, it took them time to get there since it's traffic. Jinyoung woke up when they finally arrived. When his mom saw Mark, she pampered him. Well, she looks so fascinated by Mark's looks. She let Mark ate which made them leave the house late at night.

His mom insisted for him to stay there at the apartment until he graduates and he just sighed. They bid goodbye to Jinyoung's mom and traveled back. Their eyebrows furrowed when they heard shouting inside the apartment. Mark quickly ran inside and they saw Youngjae crying while Jaebum looks so furious.

"What happened?" Jinyoung asked. Yugyeom, Bambam and Jackson are on the sofa looking so exhausted and worried

"TALK TO HIM! He's so o-over the line n-now!" Youngjae shouted while sobbing. Jinyoung ran to Youngjae.

"I'M OVER THE LINE?! YOUNGJAE I TRIED SO HARD TO TALK TO YOU BUT YOU'RE IGNORING ME!" Jaebum yelled at Youngjae. Mark calmed him down.

"BECAUSE IM HURT HYUNG! I'm s-so hurt" Youngjae sobbed even more.

"They won't stop arguing" Yugyeom sighed.

"Go to your rooms. Yugyeom check on Dahyun please" Mark told them and they all obeyed.

"J-Just give me s-some space" Youngjae sniffed then ran to the room.

"Jaebum, what did you do?" Jinyoung asked.

Jaebum just pushed them away and walked out. Mark massaged his forehead. Jinyoung sighed. Mark walked towards their room. Jinyoung followed. Mark looks so tired and pissed because of what happened. Jinyoung didn't dare to piss him off further so he didn't say anything. Then suddenly Mark hugged him.

"I'm so tired" Mark muttered. He sniffed Jinyoung's neck. Smelling the fragrance he loves so much

"Rest now. They'll eventually talk to each other. Stop thinking too much, Mark" Jinyoung soothingly replied and played with his hair.

-

Jaebum came back at the apartment in the middle of the night. He slowly opened the door of their room and saw n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter