» Chapter 15 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Chapter 15-

 

Jaebum hurriedly ran towards Mark’s room. He passed by Jinyoung crying but he’s worried about Mark so he just let Youngjae comfort Jinyoung. All of them woke up because of the glass breaking. Jackson followed him and knocked on the door of Mark’s room.

“Mark open up” Jaebum said.

“ OFF!” Mark shouted.

 

Jackson looked at Jaebum because they know that Mark’s voice right now states that he’s crying. Jinyoung cried even more after hearing Mark shout like that. He covered his ears and Bambam quickly hugged him.

“OPEN THE DOOR, MARK” Jaebum shouted, shocking everyone.

“Hyung..” Youngjae muttered.

 

“Stay there, youngjae” Jaebum softly said.

They looked at the door because it suddenly opened. Mark came out with lots of blood stain on his shirt and some blood on his hands. His eyes and nose are red from crying. His hair is a mess. Everyone gasped, Jaebum took a step back. Even him is shocked because of Mark’s state. Jinyoung didn’t know how to react with Mark’s state. They all looked when Dahyun came out from her room. Yugyeom ran to her because she was obviously taken aback of how his brother looked.

“Go back to your room, we’ll fix this. Okay?” Yugyeom tried to talk to her.

“Oppa! What happened?!” Dahyun started crying.

“Dahyun, go back to your room. I’ll talk to you later” Jaebum seriously said “Go with her, gyeom” He commanded and Yugyeom immediately pushed her inside.

Mark just stood there, crying and looking down on the floor. No one dared to move, no one dared to talk to Mark. It was new for them and they didn’t know how to handle it. Jinyoung was about to walk to Mark but Youngjae stopped him. It’s not the right time, Mark might hurt him accidentally. Mark’s a mess and he’s not himself. It’s dangerous when Mark’s in this state.

“Mark” Jackson muttered.

“I a-always hurt Jinyoung. W-What am i doing?” Mark laughed sarcastically.

Everyone flinched when Mark started shouting and throwing things around the place. Jinyoung started crying more. Jackson and Jaebum covered them.

“Mark! Stop right now!” Jaebum pleaded.

Mark stopped and sat at the corner while crying. Youngjae walked towards him but Jaebum held his wrist “No youngjae”

 

“I’m gonna be fine” Youngjae assured.

Youngjae approached Mark and hugged him. He was scared, he wont deny that. This is a different Mark infront of them. Mark started sobbing, hugging Youngjae back. This night is a mess, everything is.

-

It’s morning already when everyone calmed down. Mark’s at the kitchen drinking some coffee since his head is still aching. Jaebum also calmed down Dahyun because of what happened. While Jinyoung stayed on their room, not talking to anyone. Mark didn’t know what to do, he hurts Jinyoung again. It’s all his fault, he should’ve not drank that night then everything would be fine.

He didn’t know what kind of face he have to show to Jinyoung or even the members. He created a mess last night. Mark thought he was okay, but deep inside it’s still haunting him. The voices on his head never stops. His thoughts was popped when Jinyoung walked into the kitchen. They looked at each other but Jinyoung looked elsewhere immediately. Jinyoung walked towards the refrigerator and got himself some water.

 

“Is your knuckles fine?” Jinyoung asked making Mark shocked.

“A-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter