» Chapter 11 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 11-

 



I woke up to the sound of footsteps outside my room and voices that are whispering. I slowly opened my eyes and remembered I was at the apartment. I furrowed my eyebrows. What's going on outside? I checked my phone and the time is 3:36AM. It's midnight and they're all like panicked outside, based on the voices and footsteps. I sighed and stood up. I was about to go out and open the door but I heard Jaebum's voice.

"Don't tell this to Jinyoung. Keep your voices down, he might wake up" His voice sounded sad and tired.

What's with this? Why shouldn't I know? Are they planning something again? I know I shouldn't trust them. Jaebum is here, so probably Mark is also home because they were with each other on that date. I stayed put and tried to listen to their conversations. They are all awake, even bambam.

"Are you okay now? Do you need anything else?" Jackson asked, voice scared.

I hear all of their voices except for one person and that's Mark. Is he really home? Why did Jackson ask if someone's okay? There a lot of questions in my mind and I need to ing clear things up. If they are planning something, I need to stop it from happening and I need to know if Mark's home. I just feel...worried?

I opened the door and walked towards the living room. My eyes widened in shock. Jaebum and Jackson are beside Mark. Youngjae and Yugyeom are infront and bambam is at the back of him. Their eyes also widened, mouth gaps open. The state of Mark broke my heart. His eyes are puffy and red, his hair is a mess, his hands clenched into a fist. What happened to him? I approached them, Jaebum and Jackson stood up.

"What happened to him?" I asked, looking at Mark.

"Look Jinyoung, can you go back to your room? We'll fix this." Jaebum stopped me.

"No. Tell me what happened! What's all this?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Jinyoung-ah, just go back to your room" Jackson said.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"It's not that important, hyung" Yugyeom held my wrist but I pushed it away

"Not important? Look at him! He looks-"

I was cut off when Mark stood up and suddenly pulled me into a hug. They all looked shocked. Mark started sniffing into my shoulder. I know he's crying. I hugged him back and caressed his back. I looked at the others and they all just looked at me, not saying anything. Did something happened? Mark is strong but why does he look so fragile right now?

"What happened, Mark?" I softly asked.

"J-Jinyoung, s-stay with m-me. Please" He stuttered while still sobbing.

I looked at them "I'll bring him into his room. You guys can rest, I'll calm him down"

"Take care of him, Jinyoung" Jaebum pleased.

I noticed that Youngjae didn't talk at all. Maybe he's still angry at Jaebum. It's new to see but he also looks worried. I nodded at Jaebum and they all headed to their room. I slowly parted from the hug and caressed Mark's cheeks, wiping the tears away. I smile and pulled him into his room. I let him sit on the bed and headed to the kitchen to get some water.

When I came back into the room. Mark's laying down. He just stared at the ceiling. He somehow calmed down but I know something's still bothering him. It's bothering me too. This is the first time I saw Mark like this. He looks so devastated and tired. Mark sighed then I approached him. I handed him the water then he sat up and he drank it.

"What's with this? Did something happen?" I sat beside him.

"I t-told you, you changed s-something. You remember?" He looked at me and sighed.

"Yeah. What about it?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I experience nightmares since I moved here but when you came, it disappeared. I don't know why but it just did. When you left this place, it all came back and it's haunting me every night. I can't even sleep sometimes because I'm scared, Jinyoung. I'm so s-scared" The last sentence was like a whisper but I heard it. Mark started tearing up again and I instantly hugged him.

"I'm here, Mark. Calm down. I'll stay okay? Rest for now" I sushed him.

"You won't leave?" He looked at me. His eyes are pleading.

"I won't. I'm gonna be right here when you wake up,okay? Go to sleep" I smiled and fixed his hair.

He smiled back at me and settled on the bed. He tapped the space beside him, signalling for me to lay down beside him. I chuckled and also settled beside him. I snuggled into his chest and he puts his arms on my waist, hugging me tight. This feels so right but I think this is wrong. Is he really an angel? Or a devil just playing a game with me and acting all good? I don't know what the hell is right but I know I want to be in his arms right now.

After all the overthinking, I didn't notice Mark already fell asleep. I can feel his heart beating calmly. It also calms me as well. I can also see his smile. This is the Mark I want to see, not the messed up one. I caressed his cheeks carefully. He's beautiful, so beautiful. I don't know what his nightmares are all about but I don't want to see him like that. It must be weird, but it hurts me as well. I was about to go to sleep but my phone started ringing. I quickly picked it up because I was afraid Mark will wake up. It was hard for me to pick it up, but I got it. Jaebum's calling. I answered it.

"Yes?"

*Is he fine now?* He asked, voice painted with worry.

"He's asleep now, don't worry" I whispered.

*That's good. I'll sleep now* Jaebum was about to hang up

"Hey. Next time tell me if he experience this again, please"

*Sure, Jinyoung. Goodnight* He finally hanged up.


I WOKE UP because of the opening of the bathroom door. I noticed Mark's not on my side anymore. Maybe he's on the bathroom. I closed my eyes again and took a nap since that boy is still in the bathroom. I hope he's fine though, I'm so worried about him last night that I always check up on him every hour.

I felt a weight on the bed then something wet is dripping on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Mark on top of me. He's smirking. My mouth fell open, he's smokin' hot. Half of his body is just in the towel. I can see his well toned body. His hair is still wet and he looks so y with it. My heartbeat became quicker. Then suddenly, I hiccuped.

Mark chuckled "That hiccups is making me curious. It's cute"

"S-Shut up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter