» Chapter 4 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 4-

 


I woke up to the sound of an alarm. I was about to turn it off but an arm is hugging my waist so tightly. I remembered where i am and looked at the man beside me. I actually didn't get a good sleep because of what Mark did. How can someone even sleep with that situation? I tried to get off of Mark's arms but he didn't budge and he's holding me so tight.

We're gonna be late for school if he'll not wake up any minute now. I tried waking him up but he's not moving. He furrowed his eyebrows and suddenly started shivering. I panicked and touched his forehead. I was shocked because he's so hot. I tried waking him up but it's no use. I moved and removed his arms but he suddenly held my wrist.

"S-Stay" He murmured.

"I'll be back, Mark. Your fever is so high" I explained.

"I-I'm fine" Mark replied.

"Mark." I said, sternly.

He hesitated to let go of my hand but after some few minutes, he lets it go. I smiled at him and rushed to the kitchen to find some medicines. Jaebum's drinking water and he looked at me curiously. I didn't talk to him because I seriously need to find some medicine for Mark.

"What are you looking for?" Jaebum huskily said.

"Meds" I quickly replied.

"Why? What for?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"Mark. His fever is s-so high" I replied.

"O-Oh. We don't have meds here but I have some in my room. Follow me" Jaebum started walking.

What the? They dont have medicines here? What if someone has fever? This is seriously something. They are really really weird. Do they plan on dying here? I followed Jaebum to his room. I saw Youngjae peacefully sleeping.

Jaebum moved quietly like he doesn't want to wake Youngjae up. He looked inside his closet and something dropped making Youngjae groan. Youngjae opened his eyes.

"Oh, i'm sorry. I'm just looking for something. You can go back to sleep, Youngjae-ah" Jaebum softly said then smiled.

He continued looking for meds. I was taken aback by Jaebum's smile. I thought he doesn't smile at all but i guess he's too soft for Youngjae. After a few minutes, He handed me some medicines.

"Thank you, Jaebum" I said and smiled.

"Take care of Mark" Jaebum said and patted my shoulders.

I got out of their room and headed straight to the kitchen to get some water. I think i should cook for Mark? There are some food in the fridge. I can make some soup with it, atleast. I gathered the ingredients and started making a simple soup.

After a while, Jackson got out of his room. He was just wearing his boxers and a simple white shirt. He got some water on the fridge and I think he smelled what i'm cooking. He approached me.

"How was your first night?" He smiled.

"Nice" I smiled back.

"What are you cooking?"

"Just a simple soup." I replied then
his eyebrows furrowed.

"Why?" Jackson asked.

"'Mark's sick"

"O-Oh" His eyebrows furrowed more, if that's possible.

He has the same reaction with Jaebum. They looked confused and shocked. Is it that shocking? Jackson helped me and after getting it done, I gave him some. I told him i'll just take care of Mark and he agreed.

When i entered the room, it was quiet. I think Mark is sleeping. I slowly approached him and put the food and medicine at the table. I woke him up. It was hard to make him wake up. He just kept on groaning. After some time, He woke up. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Stand up, Mark. You need to eat" I said and helped him in seating.

He wanted to get the bowl but I pulled it away. He looks confused but I just smiled at him. I started feeding him. I bet he can't even eat by himself because he's too weak. He just shrugged it off and ate what i'm giving him.

"Why are you doing this?" Mark suddenly asked.

"Because you're sick" I replied.

"I can handle it" He sounds annoyed.

"I'm just helping you"

"Get out" He suddenly said which made me shocked.

"Mark, what's wr-"

"I SAID GET OUT" He shouted.

The door suddenly flew open and the figure of Youngjae appeared. I think he was worried that Mark shouted. His face shows annoyed, I think. He walked towards me and held my arms. I actually feel bad that Mark shouted at me. I was just trying to help to make him feel better.

"Let's go, Jinyoung hyung" Youngjae pulled me out of the room.

Everyone was at the living room and they were looking at me except for Jaebum. He was focused on his phone, eyebrows f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter