» Chapter 21 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 -Chapter 21-

 

“J-Jinyoung” Mark didn’t know what to say. 

 

“M-Mark, let me explain” Jinyoung walked towards his boyfriend. 

 

His heart ached when Yugyeom, Jaebum and Jackson gets into his way, blocking his way towards Mark. It’s like they don’t want for him to get close to Mark. They all look scary, except for Mark who looks so fragile like he’s breaking down anytime soon. Jinyoung hates every single thing that’s happening. The mad faces looking at him and his boyfriend that looks terribly hurt.

 

Jinyoung looked pleadingly at Yugyeom, Jackson and Jaebum. He knows they have a soft heart and the act they’re pulling right now is not what they want but the three didn’t budge and looked at him fiercely. Kai moved beside him and wrapped his arms on Jinyoung’s waist. The latter caught Mark’s eyes looking at it. Jaebum stepped up and held Jinyoung’s chin to look up. 

 

“I trust you, Jinyoung. You’ve helped Mark a lot but seeing you easily hurt him like this is unacceptable. Mark’s like the family i never had and you just can’t pull him down like this. Never in my life will I allow someone to hurt him, not even you” Jaebum said every words seriously. Going through the heart of Jinyoung.

 

“Unbelievable” Yugyeom muttered. 

 

He tried to walk towards Mark again but Jackson pushed him. Kai caught him and helped him stood up properly. This is not what he wanted. Jinyoung’s hope arouse when Mark pushed them aside and stood infront of him and Kai. His eyes changed. It looks more like the Mark he knew and not the one that’s fragile. Right now, the Mark infront of him is the strong one, the scary one. 

 

He looked deep into Jinyoung’s eyes that made the latter flinch. It’s too much for him to take. He’s not used to this. Jinyoung regrets every single thing but its too late. He woke up the beast inside Mark that’s been sleeping all these time that they’re together. 

 

“Explain” Mark simply said. 

 

“I’ve been s-seeing Kai, t-that’s why i’ve been distant these past few days. I hang out with him and spend the day after school with his gang” Jinyoung said, saying the truth and before he proceeds he looked at Kai and there he saw the smirk that’s telling him to go on. “And mark, I enjoyed it” There he said it, a lie coming out of his mouth. 

 

Mark chuckled and Jinyoung saw the shocked faces of the three man at the back “You’re a liar, Jinyoung. Next time, if you lie make sure you’re not obvious” 

 

“He’s serious. You’re lame, Mark. Accept it and it’s because of the voices inside your head, the monster inside you that you have no control over” Kai laughed. 

 

“Shut up. I’m not talking to you” Mark replied, every words are like poison. 

 

“H-He’s right” Jinyoung suddenly spoke. He can’t look at Mark’s eyes, it’ll be too much to take and he can’t take the risk. He has to finish this. 

 

“Then look at me in the eyes and say that you don’t love me anymore, that you’re better off without me, that you don’t need me. Say it!” Mark shouted making everyone flinch. 

 

Jinyoung can’t do it. It’s too hard. That’s too hard for him, for his heart. He wants to back out, He wants to disappear. He had a very hard time before and Mark’s been there with him all the way, protecting him from any harm and all he can give was pain, and now this. He knows Mark’s state and it’s bad for him. It took some time before he felt Kai nudging him to do it. He gulped and looked straight into Mark’s eyes. Jaebum, Jackson and Yugyeom held their breaths. They know Jinyoung wouldn’t do it but the latter disappointed them. 

 

“I don’t love you anymore. I enjoy Kai’s presence more. I’ve had enough of you, Mark. I’ve had enough of all the nightmares you’re receiving and its too tiring to be with you. I didn’t enjoy my time with you, you only hurt me physically and it’s too much to take. I don’t need you anymore” Jinyoung’s every word was like a knife that kept stabbing Mark’s heart. 

 

Jinyoung regrets every single word that came out of his mouth when a tear dropped on Mark’s eyes. Infront of him was the strong,scary Mark and it’s crying. All because of him. It was unbelievable, how a beast was tamed but his owner betrayed him

 

“Nice. Y-You actually did it.” Mark chuckled while tears didn’t stop “Then we’re done. It’s my fault, don’t worry. You actually do deserve better. Someone who can’t hurt you in any way. I don’t deserve you, what am I even thinking when i asked you out? You’re too good for me. I’m sorry” Mark smiled and left the apartment. 

 

Jaebum looked at him then ran outside to find Mark. He tried to stay strong and show the two that he’s serious with what he said even if he’s not just to finish this bull. He wants to just rest. Jackson and Yugyeom are looking at him with cold faces. Jinyoung looked down, he feels like he’ll pass out any second. Kai held him firmly. He looked up when Yugyeom walked out of the apartment, not saying anything. 

 

“Can you leave us to talk?” Jackson asked Kai. It’s his first time to speak after the got here. 

 

Kai looked at Jinyoung and the latter nodded. Kai leaned in and kissed him, he saw Jackson looked away. Then when Kai left, Jackson walked infront of him. 

 

“I don’t want to argue with you, Jinyoung. I just want to ask you something. Is this really your decision?” Jackson looked at him, seriously. 

 

“I already did it so, yes.” Jinyoung simply answered. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter