» Chapter 16 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a double update so incase you forgot what chapter you last read and just clicked on this, please go back to chapter 15 so you won’t miss it!!





-Chapter 16-

 


Jinyoung found himself seating beside Mark near Han River. He didn’t talk at all and just let Mark drink some beer. He doesn’t want the older to drink too much but what can he do? Mark seems so messed up right now and he doesn’t want to bother him that much. Jinyoung just wants to help Mark even if it’s just his presence.

“I’m a mess, right?” Mark laughed sarcastically.

“Mark-“

“I hate them. I hate them so much. How can she call me and act like nothing happened? I hate her!” Mark shouted and threw the beer angrily then cried.

“Hey, Hey. Calm down” Jinyoung hugged him.

Jinyoung is curious about what happened but he has no rights to ask Mark about it. It’s too personal. He just hugs Mark until he comes down. Jinyoung’s heart feels heavy seeing Mark like this, maybe it’s the reason why his heart is cold to everyone but once you know him, he’s just a guy that’ll melt your heart with sweetness.

“Won’t you ask me what happened?” Mark talked after some time

“It’s your personal matter,Mark. If you don’t feel like telling it then it’s fine. I’ll just stay here and comfort you” Jinyoung smiled at him and played with Mark’s hair.

“I want to go somewhere tomorrow. Let’s ditch school. Join me?” Mark looked at him with puppy eyes

“Are you crazy? I have a report tomorrow” Jinyoung looked at him.

“Please?” Mark pleaded.

“Fine fine. Be sure it’s important” He rolled his eyes.

“It’s so important to me” Mark smiled and breathed then hugged Jinyoung.

-

When morning came, Jinyoung and Mark are readying themselves to leave. The other members asked them why they’re skipping school and Mark just shrugged his shoulder earning a sigh from everyone. Jaebum talked to Mark which made Jinyoung curious but he has no rights to listen to it. Jaebum tapped Mark’s shoulder then bid his goodbye to the both of them.

They entered the car and Mark started driving. Jinyoung didn’t say anything, he was just looking out of the window. Mark’s stealing some glances at Jinyoung and he would smile unknowingly when he sees the younger smiling because of the beautiful view of the city. They both didn’t notice the time and it was already afternoon when they reached their destination.

“Hey, nyoung? Wake up, we’re here” Mark slowly shakes Jinyoung up.

“Hmmm, 5 more minutes” Jinyoung murmurs.

“You’re unbelievable” Mark giggled “Let’s go nyoung” He continued.

“I hate you” Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes and glared at the older.

Jinyoung stretched his body and looked around. His eyebrows furrowed when he realised they’re at an adoption center. Jinyoung looked unbelievably at Mark. He doesn’t know what they’re doing here so his thoughts are a mess. Mark just laughed at him and got out of the car. He just followed Mark and helped the older to carry the snacks they bought earlier.

Mark greeted the ladies there that are looking out for the kids. This is another side of Mark, he looks so soft, kind and happy. They walked towards a room. There are a lot of kids and one lady that is speaking infront. Mark slowly entered the room and smiled. All the kids turned to him and ran.

“Mark hyung!!!”

“Mark oppa!”

“I missed you”

All the kids had different greetings for Mark. Jinyoung absentmindedly smiled because of how Mark looks so cute and soft with the kids. The lady that was speaking earlier laughed and controlled the kids then she turned to Mark.

“How are you, Mark?” She smiled.

“I’m okay, mom” Mark answered. Jinyoung looked at him in disbelief.

Mark laughed at him “He’s Jinyoung” The older introduced.

“Uhm, Hi. I’m Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter