» Chapter 6 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 6-



I stayed at our room after what happened. Tears are still flowing out of my eyes. I thought he's the one that'll protect me but he's actually the one that hurted me. Now, i'm really scared to tell him that Bambam's my bestfriend. What if he'll never stop beating bambam if he'll know that i'm friends with him? He should really not know about it.

Bambam texted me asking me if i'm okay, I replied to him and said that there's no need to worry. I'm not in the mood to go to school today. I think i'll just stay here in the apartment. I'm too scared to face Mark right now. A knock on the door disturbed my thoughts.

"Jinyoung, We need to go to school" Jaebum's voice echoed.

"I dont want to. I'll stay here" I replied coldly.

"Hyung, Are you okay?" Youngjae asked. He's probably worried right now.

"I'm fine. I'll skip school today" I said.

"Open the door" Mark's voice suddenly appeared.

"Go away" I coldly said and covered myself with the blanket.

"Jinyoung" Mark's voice became soft but i'm not gonna be fooled once again.

I didn't answer him. His voice gave me goosebumps. Mark doesn't usually turn that soft, especially infront of the others but the trust i actually have for him just broke because of what he did. I'm so tired of being beaten up. I didn't notice that tears are flowing out of my eyes again. I wiped it and tried to sleep.

They suddenly became quiet and after how many minutes, I heard the front door closed. I sighed in relief. I just really need some time alone right now. I just discovered the monster inside Mark. So many what ifs are running on my mind. Whatever happens, I would not tell him that bambam's my bestfriend.

I opened the door and took a look if there's no one outside. After checking, I headed to the kitchen and I was shocked to see Yugyeom's figure standing. He's cooking something. I tried to step back into the room but he suddenly spoke.

"Stay, hyung. You need to eat" He said without looking at me.

"Why are you here?" I asked and sat at the chair in the kitchen, watching him cook.

"Mark hyung told me to stay here"

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He's sorry and worried, i guess" Yugyeom turned around and served the food he made.

"Pssh. After what he did?"

"Are you okay? I think we need to treat that wound on your neck and cheeks" Yugyeom chuckled.

He's actually very cute. When I first saw him, I thought he was scary since he's so tall and his face stays serious but after knowing him, he's a caring and cheerful kid after all. I watched him getting the first aid kit while I munched into the food he prepared. My eyes widened. The food tastes great! I didn't even thought he could cook.

"What?" He asked.

"It's delicious" I said.

"Of course hyung. Do you think i'll cook if i know it'll taste horrible?" He lifted his eyebrows.

"Well, I just didn't thought you can cook" I giggled.

"That's it" He murmured.

"That's it what?" I asked.

"You look more cute when you're laughing" He smiled.

After eating, He helped me treat the wounds on my neck and some scars on my cheeks. Mark grabbed my neck really hard since it has wounds on it and i'm really not happy with it. I don't know how i'll deal with him when he gets home. I really don't want to talk to him.

Yugyeom and I spent some time watching movies and eating. I pushed him to go to school but he insisted to stay or else Mark will punch him and I really don't want that to happen so I let him stay. How can that bastard be worried about me? He was the one who hurted me in the first place! What an .

~

When the clock striked 8PM all of them finally arrived. I immediately ran to our room but I didn't lock it since Mark will be resting. I might be mad right now but I dont have any rights to conquer this room. I lay down and hid myself in the blanket. After some time, I heard the door opening slowly.

I heard footsteps walking towards me then it suddenly became quiet. I think he stopped walking then he sighed after some minutes and I heard the bathroom door opening then closing. I sighed in relief. I stood up and headed to the cabinet containing the blankets. I don't want to sleep beside that monster.

I was fixing the blankets on the floor when Mark came out of the bathroom. I didn't say a word to him, I didn't even look at him and just continued what I was doing. He walked towards the bed and just stood there, looking at me. I grabbed my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter