» Chapter 7 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 7-



Our first class started and I didn't seat beside Mark again. I just sticked with Jackson the whole time. I still don't know what I felt but it really made my mood go down. The prof was talking and I tried my best to listen to him but I just can't seem to focus. I want to skip school for today again but mom will be disappointed.

That girl and Mark kept flooding my mind. What's happening to me? I shouldn't be bothered by it. It really is possible for Mark Tuan to have a girlfriend. Maybe that is his girlfriend and she just left for some time. I shook my head and tried to listen to the lecture but someone suddenly tapped my shoulder. I looked at my side and found Jackson looking at me worriedly.

"Something bothering you?" Jackson asked.

"N-No. I'm fine" I replied.

"Hyung, do you feel sick? You look pale" Youngjae pointed at my face.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine" I chuckled.

I saw Mark looked at me but I looked away and pretended to write something on my notebook. I was shocked when our prof suddenly dismissed us. Ugh, he could've just dismissed it 10 minutes after. I guess luck is not on my side. Our members stood up then i saw a glimpse of Mark approaching me but the girl earlier suddenly stopped him then flirted with him. I sighed. Youngjae suddenly stood beside me and caressed my back. I just looked at him.

We got out of class and headed for the cafeteria. I just kept quiet and played with my phone. Sometimes i look at Mark and the girl. They're actually getting looks from students. In the middle of our walk towards the cafeteria, Kai and s suddenly appeared in front of us. My eyes widened. Mark looks troubled and looked for me. He was about to reach for my hand but I ran behind Jackson instead.

Yugyeom and Youngjae suddenly guarded me and walked beside me but Jaebum pushed Youngjae behind him. Mark was confused by my action but he just shrugged it and looked at Kai. The girl stayed in front with her arms crossed. It looks like she knows Kai and she's not even afraid of him.

"Look who's back!" Kai laughed.

"Yeah yeah. What do you need?" The girl replied.

"Nothing. You just seem more beautiful now, Irene!" He smirked. Oh, so her name is Irene.

"I always was, Kai" She chuckled.

"Are you doing well?"

"Well, yeah especially now that i'm with my baby" Irene held Mark's hand then Kai laughed.

"Talking about baby. Where's my baby?" Kai asked then my body froze.

"Your baby?" Irene asked.

"Jinyoungie~" Kai purred.

" off." Mark said sternly.

"Feisty" Kai laughed.

"Leave him alone for s sake!" Mark shouted.

"Baby, Calm down" Irene tried to calm him but Mark still looks angry.

"I'll just give him a kiss, Mark" Kai smirked

"N-"

"If I allowed you to kiss me will you stop?" I cut Mark off and replied. They all looked at me unbelievably.

"JINYOUNG!" Mark exclaimed. I just looked at him then put my attention back to Kai.

"Of course, sweetie" Kai chuckled.

"Hyung? What are you doing?" Youngjae looked at me, worriedly.

I don't know what i'm doing. I don't know what came into my mind that I answered Kai like that but I just want him to stop. I just want that every time i cross paths with him, the worry will be gone. I'm so tired of feeling scared every day. I saw Irene smirked. That doesn't like me, I feel it. Jackson turned around and held my arms.

"Nyoung, don't do it" Jackson said.

"It's just a kiss" I replied then pushed him to the side.

Kai pushed Mark too then walked towards me. Right, it's just a kiss. I looked at Jaebum and he's turning red. He's mad, so mad. I don't know what they will say or do after this but I just want Kai to stop what he's doing to me. The members of Kai started clapping and laughing. I didn't even dare to look at Mark, i know he's angry and anytime he'll burst. Kai smirked when he's finally in front of me.

My body was shaking. Kai puts his hands on my neck then leaned in. After a few moment, I felt his lips crashed against mine. I just closed my eyes. When Kai finally parted from the kiss, I looked at Mark. Kai caressed my cheeks and that made me look at him. Kai smirked. I put my attention back to Mark again and he suddenly walked out, pushing all the members away. I followed him. He headed straight to the rooftop. When he reached the top, he sighed. I know he's mad.

"Mark" I muttered.

" it, Jinyoung!" He shouted.

I flinched and slowly took a step back. He turned around and faced me. His face is full of frustration, I can see it. There's so many emotions running through his mind and it's so clear to see. I didn't react like this when he was kissed by that girl and now he's like this?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter