» Chapter 20 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 20-

 

Another week passed by and the only thing that’s on Mark’s mind right now is how Jinyoung became more distant. It’s the opposite of what he expected after their date at the theme park. He’s asking Jinyoung about it the other day but the younger only said that he’s busy with his studies and he needs to focus then after that Jinyoung needed to go somewhere again. He leaves early, he comes home late and he doesn’t ride in Mark’s car anymore. It’s definitely driving Mark crazy. He feels that something is going wrong. 

 

Now, he’s alone in his room again and whatever he does he thinks of how Jinyoung’s been lately. He didn’t realize he fell asleep because of all the thoughts in his mind. His peaceful sleep was just bothered when Jackson entered his room and woke him up slowly. Mark groaned and quickly sat up, he checked his phone and the time is 3:14 AM. He looked at Jackson annoyingly. 

 

“Don’t look at me like that. Where’s Jinyoung?” Jackson said straight to the point. 

 

“What? He’s still not home?” Mark’s temper quickly rose up. 

 

“You’re his boyfriend, Mark! You should know where the hell he is! You’re so useless” Jackson seriously looked at him while shouting. He’s damn mad. This boy doesn’t get angry like this. 

 

“Shut your mouth!” Mark shouted and held Jackson’s shirt. Aiming for a punch but the door suddenly opened and Jaebum appeared. 

 

“Stop it, you two!” Jaebum pushed them off of each other. “What’s wrong with the both of you?! We only have each other and now you’re fighting. You should lean on each other!” He continued. 

 

“Jinyoung’s still not home and this er doesn’t even know!” Jackson pointed at him. Mark ran towards him again and punched his face which made a big fight. Making the other members awake to check them out. 

 

“Can you both calm down?!” Jaebum shouted which made all of the members flinch and made them both stop. 

 

“You er should locate Jinyoung right now. His mom entrusted me to take good care of her son and if something bad happens, i’ll kill you” Jackson stormed out of the room and Bambam instantly followed him. 

 

“Hyung, wait!” Bambam shouted. 

 

Jackson opened the door and when he closed it, it made a loud sound which shocked Bambam. The younger boy sighed and went to the kitchen to get his first aid. Jackson got some bruises and even though Jackson’s not in the mood, Bambam wants to stay with him. He slowly opened their room door and saw Jackson sitting on the bed while covering his face because of frustration. Bambam sighed and kneeled infront of Jackson. The older boy looked up. 

 

“Go away” Jackson looks at him annoyingly. 

 

“Calm down, hyung. Your lips are bleeding, i’ll treat it” Bambam smiled even though he’s really nervous because of a mad man infront of him. 

 

“I don’t need you! Get out!” Jackson’s anger is really no joke right now. He’s so worried and mad at the same time. It’s not a good combination. 

 

Bambam instantly stood up because of Jackson’s voice. Never did the older raised his voice at him because all this time, Jackson’s been caring and sweet around him. Bambam felt uncomfortable. His eyebrows suddenly furrowed because of the pain his feeling on his chest. It’s like being stabbed for a lot of times. He hates it because he only feels it when he’s being bullied and they are shouting at him. He slowly took a step back because of the memories that’s haunting him. Wrong timing. Bambam quickly tried to get out of the room but a voice stopped him. 

 

“Bam-ah” It’s Jackson’s. The sweet voice is back. 

 

“I’ll leave, Jackson hyung. I’m sorry. I hope you’ll calm down” Bam didn’t turn around and just looked down. 

 

“Look, i’m sorry. I’m just so worried about Jinyoung. I didn’t mean that” Jackson sighed as he stood up and walked towards bambam. He reached for the younger’s wrist and turned him around. His heart broke at the look that bambam has. “I’m really sorry” He suddenly hugged Bambam and tightened it, like he’s searching for comfort and he found it. It’s with Bambam all along. 

 

-

 

“Where the hell are you!!” Mark shouted. 

 

It’s been 2 hours since the fight happened and it’s also been 2 hours since he started contacting Jinyoung again and again but the only one answering him is a female voice saying the number he’s dialling can’t be reached and he’s damn frustrated. It’s almost sunrise and he still doesn’t have any text or anything from Jinyoung. Mark slumped down on the bed and punched the wall beside him. 

 

He suddenly heard the door opening up and his feet quickly moved and walked out of the room to check if it’s Jinyoung and it is. Jinyoung froze and looked down. Mark feels a little bit relieved because his boyfriend looks fine with no scars or anything but he is really really mad and it’s bad because he can’t control himself. He approached Jinyoung and he quickly holds his shoulders tightly. Really really tight that it made Jinyoung hiss. 

 

“M-Mark. Let go” Jinyoung looked at him, he felt something in his stomach when he saw the older’s eyes. 

 

“Where did you go?” Mark calmly asked. Trying to still control himself. 

 

“Just h-had to fix t-things” Jinyoung looked away. 

 

“I was so worried, Jinyoung!!! ing worried!! Gangs are just around you and you know that! Stop being dumb and stop acting like no one’s worrying over you! Damn-“

 

“IM FINE, MARK!” Jinyoung shouted back then Mark lets go of him. “I’m not a -“ 

 

“I’M WORRIED! Don’t you get it? Damn it, Jinyoung! I can’t lose you!” Mark pushed his hair back because of madness. They both didn’t realize that the members all came out of their room. “I can’t lose you, Jinyoung. I don’t want to see you all beaten up. That’s too much for me to take” Mark looked at him sincerely then walked towards their room and locked himself inside.

 

“Let him calm down first” Jackson spoke up. 

 

“W-What happened to y-you?” Jinyoung stuttered and shocked because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter