» Chapter 22 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 22-

 

Mark sighed as he step inside the apartment. He slowly closed the door and sneak towards his room. He hissed in pain when something touched his wounds. It’s in the middle of the night and he wouldn’t dare open the lights or he’ll get another earful nagging by Jaebum. He’s so tired of it. When he was near his room, he tripped on the table and the vase fell off, making a loud sound. Mark closed his eyes as the lights opened and Jaebum stood near the door. Looking so tired and annoyed. 

 

“Mark Tuan. When will you stop?!” Jaebum shouted. 

 

“I was just taking a walk” Mark shrugged. 

 

“A walk?! You call that a walk?! Look at your face, it’s all beaten up!!” Jaebum pointed at his face.

 

Mark tried to take little steps towards his room “Don’t you dare get into your room” Jaebum suddenly said. 

 

“C’mon, bum. I’m really tired” Mark tried to please Jaebum. 

 

“You won’t get tired if you stay here, you dickhead.” Jaebum finally walked towards him. “Stay at the sofa and don’t you dare leave” Jaebum warned. 

 

Jaebum slowly walked in to their room and Mark just slumped down on the sofa then closed his eyes. It’s been like this for the past days. Him going home with lots of cuts and bruises from fights. He doesn’t know how it starts but it just ends up always like this. He came back to 0, he came back to his old habits but he doesn’t care. It’s what he wants. Jaebum came back with a first aid in his hands and sat beside Mark. He slowly treated Mark’s wounds. 

 

“What happened again?” Jaebum softly asked. 

 

“I don’t know” Mark casually answered. 

 

“You’re going back to your old self, Mark. What’s happening to you?” 

 

“It’s hard to ease the pain, Jaebum. This is the only thing I know to distract myself” Mark sighed. 

 

Jaebum didn’t answer. He knew how Mark’s hurting right now. He knew how badly it affected Mark. Each one of them does. The cold,scary Mark came back after what happened and they’re getting scared of what’s going to happen if it continues like this. The door of Jaebum’s room opened and a sleepy Youngjae appeared. It made Jaebum smile. 

 

“H-Hyung” Youngjae stuttered as soon as he saw Mark’s state. Mark just waved and smiled. 

 

“Hey” 

 

“What happened? Are you okay?” Youngjae quickly sat beside him. 

 

“I’m fine, youngjae-ah” Mark chuckled. “Why are you up?” 

 

“I just felt like something was wrong so i tried to check out here.” Youngjae looks sad. Mark hates it. 

 

“Hey. I’m fine. Go to sleep” Mark tried his best to smile. 

 

After some time of insisting, Jaebum finally lets go of Mark to rest. Mark really felt exhausted. As he laid down on his bed, he realized how he felt so empty and alone. He misses his Jinyoung. Mark covered his eyes with his arms. The feeling of emptiness fills him up again. The voices in his head started getting noisy again. Saying he’s worthless, saying he doesn’t deserve to live anymore, he has no use in this world, that he’s such a piece of and many more. 

 

Mark didn’t know when he started crying, but he did and he’s scared because the heavy feeling in his heart is eating him alive. The monster inside him is killing him. He wants it to stop but it’s getting worst. Mark’s phone started ringing and without checking the caller ID, he answered it while crying. 

 

“H-Hello?” He sniffed. 

 

No answer. 

 

Mark just cried, not caring who’s on the phone. 

 

-

 

Mark woke up to the sound of his alarm, with his head aching he tried his best to sit up. He grabbed his phone and checked the time. Mark doesn’t know if he’ll attend school now but he needs to. It’s almost exams. He groaned in pain when he felt the scars on his face. Mark’s curiosity hits him when he realized his phone was wet, he checked his call logs. He was so shocked when Jinyoung’s name appeared and the call lasted for 4 hours. 

 

Then he remembered, he was crying all night and someone called him but didn’t talk. So that was Jinyoung? His heart suddenly beats faster than the usual.

 

He was disturbed when a knock on his door banged loudly. Jaebum shouting at him to wake up and get ready for school. Mark messed his hair up and just prepared for school. When he was done, he puts some ointment on his wounds then got out of his room. Everyone was looking curiously at him except for Jaebum and Youngjae of course. 

 

“Beaten up again” Jackson sighed.

 

“When will he stop” Yugyeom whispered. 

 

He ignored all of them and instantly got out of the apartment and headed for his car then drove quickly to school. He just needs to finish this ing day and rest. He waited for the others at the parking lot and they all walked together in the hallway. Getting looks because they finally appeared after some time of disappearing and of course, Mark’s beaten up face.

 

They all ignored the looks they’re getting but not until girls started giving them gifts again. Jackson’s happy again, that kid gets happy with the chocolates he gets from girls. Mark just stopped and watched the girls as they give gifts to his gang. A certain cute boy appeared infront of Mark and shyly gave him medicines and chocolates. He observed the guy and he is cute. Innocent. 

 

Everyone was looking at them, everyone turned quiet. Even Jackson that’s quietly eating his chocolates then Mark looked up and saw Jinyoung looking at them from afar. Mark accepted the gift and said thanks. Everyone gasped then continued giving s to his gang. Jaebum just grabbed the paper bags annoyingly but still saying thank you’s. Mark started walking and his gang followed. When he walked towards Jinyoung, the guy called him up. 

 

“M-Mark” Jinyoung stuttered. Everyone looked at him. 

 

Mark stopped and scarily looked at him. 

 

“A-Are you okay n-now?” Jinyoung didn’t look at them and just looked down. 

 

“None of your business” Mark coldly answered and started walking again. 

 

Not too long of walking, Mark’s steps are halted again because of a certain gang. Girl’s gang and to be more specific, Irene’s gang. He’s sure that Jinyoung’s still looking. Mark doesn’t have any energy to talk or even to interact with this but what can he do? Irene’s his childhood friend and he’s not that unthankful bastard. He sighed and looked up to them. 

 

All beautiful ladies. Mark won’t deny that they are really beautiful. He saw the smirks and not to miss out on Somi’s seducing eyes and that made Mark smirk. What a good day to deal with this es. Well, he’s available now and especially, he’s hurt but of course he won’t play around with Irene but he can with somi. 

 

“Hey” Irene roamed his hands on Mark’s body. 

 

“Yeah?” Mark smirked. 

 

“What’s with your beaten up face, babe?” Irene sadly said. 

 

“Just some petty fights.” 

 

“Hmmm” Irene slowly leaned in Mark’s ear. “Wanna play with one of my girls?” Irene blew on Mark’s ear. “Or you wanna play with me?” 

 

Mark held Irene’s waist and pulled her closer “Sorry, sweetheart but I respect you. I think I can play with one of your girls. Somi. Tonight at our apartment” 

 

Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter