» Chapter 3 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 3-

 


Jinyoung POV
 

After a few minutes, I approached them. I hid behind Jackson, I think he noticed that I just arrived. He held my arms and made me move beside him. He didn't let go of my arms. They all looks scary and i hate to admit it but i'm scared of Jackson right now. He's holding my arms so soft like i'm fragile but he's face looks like he's about to break a face.

I looked around, they all look like they're ready to fight. Mark's in front and I can't see his face. He's just continuously shouting at Kai. At my right side, there's Jackson while on my left side, It's Yugyeom. Infront of Yugyeom is Youngjae and Infront of Jackson is Jaebum. Mark is infront of me. I was shocked when Mark held Kai's collar. I moved but Jackson held me tight.

"I told you that you shouldn't touch Jinyoung!" Mark shouted. All the students that are gathered around, flinched.

"Why are you acting so protective, Mark?" Kai chuckled "You'll hurt him in the end. I know you!" Kai continued. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Shut up, you !" Mark punched Kai. Kai stood up and punched Mark back.

I tried to get away from Jackson's grip but Yugyeom suddenly held me. They were punching and kicking each other but no one dared to stop them. I was taken aback when Mark dropped to the floor and Kai punched him continuously.

I pushed Jackson and Yugyeom. I ran towards Mark but Youngjae suddenly stopped me. Why are they stopping me? They should stop Kai and Mark. This is totally wrong. We're inside the school.

"Kai! Stop it!" I shouted. Kai froze then chuckled afterwards.

He stood up and stopped punching Mark. I looked at Mark. He has so many cuts. This is all my fault. I didn't notice that Kai's approaching me. I noticed that Youngjae's shaking. He was suddenly pulled by Yugyeom.

"What did you say?" Kai asked when he reached infront of me.

"I said s-stop" I stuttered.

"Don't believe in him. He'll hurt you" Kai softly said. I looked at his eyes, He's serious but he suddenly laughed.

He walked away from me and kicked Mark for the last time then walked away with his gang. Jaebum and Jackson helped Mark to get up. They started walking and when they passed by me, Mark looked at me. Youngjae, Yugyeom and I followed them. I noticed that the members of Kai didn't get in their fight and also Mark's other members. Why?

There are so many questions in my mind. We reached the parking lot and Jaebum carefully let Mark sat on the passenger seat of the car. Yugyeom patted my shoulder and entered at the back seat. Jaebum was about to enter but he talked.

"Jackson will be taking you home to get your things and bring them in our apartment. Be safe" He said then entered the car.

Youngjae hugged me then also entered in the back seat of the car. I smiled. I can actually see something in Jaebum. He's not that scary inside. I think he's a kind person but he's hiding it. The car left and i looked at Jackson who's leaning on his car.

He smiled. They are actually all kind but why are they like this? They're fighting. They're bullying someone. Why would they do that? I think i'm at least glad that I entered this gang. I hope they won't change their personality of being kind but I do hope they'll stop fighting.

"Shall we go?" Jackson asked and I nodded.

We entered the car and Jackson started driving. I didn't talk to him, i didn't intended to. I'm just looking out of the window, thinking how I would say to my mom that i'm going to leave. Whatever I say, mom will say yes if she knows i have friends like Jackson but I shouldn't tell her I entered a gang.

"Are you okay?" Jackson asked.

"O-Oh, yeah." I looked at him and smiled.

"You live with your parents?"

"Only mom" I answered.

"Don't worry, I'll tell him you'll stay with us" He smiled.

"Thanks, Jackson" I looked out of the window again but Jackson suddenly spoke.

"Were you scared?" His voice sounded so worried.

"A bit. Mark was hurt because of me" I looked at him with guilty eyes.

"Mark's fine. We'll see him later. Just remember to always take care, nyoung. Please." Jackson looked at me. I nodded.

I knew it. They're not as bad as what they look. They have a soft heart deep inside. I smiled at Jackson then he continued driving. I wonder who i'll be rooming with? Do I have my own room there? I hope so. I think it'll be awkward if I have a roommate. After a few minutes we arrived at the house.

I let Jackson enter our house. I looked around to find mom but I heard someone shouted and laughed. She's so jolly. That's why I don't want to tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter