» Chapter 17 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 17-

 

The next thing they knew is they’re both on the bed, . Mark is already on top of Jinyoung. He doesn’t know the consequences, the aftermath and how they would be after, but what he wants right now is Mark. He wants Mark so bad. Nothing matters in the moment. Jinyoung continued kissing Mark back and he has no idea of stopping. His lips tastes delicious and he knew at this moment, he’ll be craving for it until the end.

 

Mark’s kisses started trailing down, from his mouth to his neck. and nipping every part of it. Jinyoung whimpered and closed his eyes. Mark’s driving him crazy. His hand traveled to Mark’s back, caressing it carefully. They both are enjoying the moment. Jinyoung felt Mark’s hand slowly going down to his stomach, he tried to even his breathing. Before Mark could even reach his destination, Jinyoung flipped him over so he’s now on top. Jinyoung was taken aback on what he did. Redness is obvious on his cheeks.

Mark chuckled “What a cutie. Go on” He pressed his lips on Jinyoung’s.

 

Jinyoung smiled and started kissing Mark on the lips. His hands stayed on Mark’s perfect abs. Jinyoung caught Mark’s tongue then he it, making Mark moan. Jinyoung smirked feeling proud of himself. When he was satisfied on Mark’s mouth, he moved to Mark’s Adam’s apple, it. He and bit Mark’s neck, leaving an obvious mark on it. He didn’t waste his time and moved to Mark’s abs, trailing his tongue on it. Just like what he thought, Mark’s body is the definition of perfection.

Jinyoung opened his eyes and took a look on Mark’s member. He was DEFINITELY big and he wasn’t sure if it’ll fit him but his mouth is watering. He wants that. He wants to taste Mark. He looked up at Mark, his eyes closed, hands gripping on the bedsheet. He looks so handsome, so handsome it’s making Jinyoung wet at this moment. He feels it, he’s dripping. This is driving him crazy. Mark noticed him stopping so he opened his eyes and saw Jinyoung looking at his with shining eyes.

“Why’d you stop?” Mark asked.

“C-Can i?” Jinyoung shyly asked for permission.

“Baby, it’s all yours” Mark smirked.

Jinyoung nodded then gulped. He started Mark’s . Up and down. Mark quietly whimpered and his grip on the sheet tightens. . Jinyoung’s really driving him crazy. Mark groaned when Jinyoung’s mouth came in contact with his . He felt Jinyoung’s unfamiliarity with what he’s doing, so he reached for Jinyoung’s head and slowly guided him. He moaned when Jinyoung suddenly the top of his that made his grip tighter on the latter’s hair.

“Mmm, k-keep going” Mark muttered.

 

Jinyoung bobbed his head, up then down. Slowly but surely. the tip of it when he reached the top and feeling confident when he gets the reaction he wants from the older. He tried going down more and ed Mark, he was taken aback that he can do it but seeing Mark’s reaction he wants to do it again. The latter moved faster with Mark’s hand on top of his head pushing him down more. Jinyoung used his teeth, making the older feel it lightly then Mark shouted and hissed

“”

He moved faster and faster, Mark didn’t stop himself and his hips started ing inside Jinyoung’s mouth. His mouth open, sweats running down. Jinyoung started helping his mouth with his hands making Mark lean even more. The younger didn’t show any signs of stopping and Mark knows he’s gonna blow up any second. He was about to push Jinyoung but he was so consistent and without him knowing, he ed inside Jinyoung’s mouth, shouting incoherent things.

“, Jinyoung! Why did you swallow it?! That’s dirty” He pulled Jinyoung up so they’ll be face to face.

“No worries, you taste good. Better than i’ve imagined.” Jinyoung smiled then started kissing him again.

It was weird that Mark’s tasting his own by Jinyoung’s mouth but he shrugged the thought away and continued. He slowly changed their position, he’s on top again. He busied Jinyoung with his mouth, his hands trailing on the younger’s hips then he touched the side of Jinyoung’s cheek. He slowly put Jinyoung’s left leg on his shoulder. Mark started caressing Jinyoung’s , trailing his hand towards where it really wants to be while still kissing Jinyoung hard. He slowly touched Jinyoung’s hole, teasing it a bit.

 

He felt Jinyoung stiffing a little bit. His other hand caressed Jinyoung’s cheeks like telling him it’s gonna be fine. Jinyoung calmed down a bit and Mark moved his hand from his cheeks to his s, to distract the younger. When he was sure Jinyoung was distracted he inserts one finger. Jinyoung moaned in their kiss. Mark parted from the kiss and moved to his s, moving his fingers slowly.

Jinyoung closed his eyes shut. The pleasure is too much to handle, with Mark’s mouth in his s and Mark’s finger ing inside him. He was taken aback when a little pain struck him when Mark entered another finger. The older kissed him on the lips quickly.

“Sshh. Relax, babe” Mark whispered into their kiss.

Mark started ing his fingers while he just smiled at Jinyoung and fixed his bangs that’s soaked from his own sweat. He still smiled even though he knows Jinyoung can’t see it because his eyes are shut closed. He leaned in and started kissing Jinyoung’s ears. Mark ed faster and deeper, lust consuming his body. When he heard Jinyoung’s moan he felt so , waking up again. Jinyoung gripped on the sheet so tight. Just when Jinyoung was about to move his hips along Mark’s finger, the older suddenly removed it.

Confusion consumed him when Mark got off the bed and walked towards the cabinet, grabbing something. When Mark came back, he saw the lube and his heart started beating faster. Mark smiled at him, reassuringly and started pampering him with kisses again. He trusts Mark and he knows that this guy won’t hurt him. He smiled and kissed Mark torridly. Mark laughed but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter