»Chapter 18«

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 18-

 

It’s been a month since they started dating officially and everything is definitely going well for the both of them. As of now, Mark didn’t do anything stupid just like what he promised to himself and to Jaebum. The whole school was already informed that both of them started dating. Yugyeom shouted it at school and he received lots of punches from Jinyoung which Mark just laughed off.

They’re at school and just like the past few days, they’re both walking on the hallway on the way to the cafeteria. Mark always insisted to hold Jinyoung’s hand but he always says no and explains that they’re at school and they still have to respect others and the rules. Mark always sulks but agrees anyways. They’re almost at the door of the cafeteria but Irene’s gang suddenly appeared. ‘Oh god, here we go again’ Jinyoung thought

“Well, Well, Well. If it isn’t the new couple of the campus?” Irene smirked.

“ off” Mark sighed.

“I was just in a vacation and now you chose him over me?” Irene was about to hold Mark’s cheeks but Jinyoung slapped her hands away.

“Don’t touch him. Go away while i’m still being nice, Irene” Jinyoung said, sternly.

 

“Woah there, kiddo. You got the confidence now, huh? I would just like to remind you that Mark was mine first and he’ll be mine forever” Irene answered him.

“He’s mine. Don’t you get it? Mark. Is. Mine. So go away and other guys because I don’t share what’s mine, ” Jinyoung hissed then pulled Mark towards the cafeteria, leaving a stunned Irene outside.

All eyes were on them when they entered the cafeteria. Jinyoung is always annoyed at this, they get so much attention from everyone and it feels like hell. He sighed then started walking to their usual table. His appetite was gone because of that Irene. She really won’t stop until he gets Mark and it’s annoying the out of Jinyoung. Mark’s all for him and he has no plans on sharing. They both sat at their table and the latter noticed Mark looks bothered. He furrowed his eyebrows and waited for him to speak up.

“Why did you say that, Jinyoung? No need for you to call her . Irene’s kind and she was just like that because I told you she likes me since we were kids” Mark spoke up.

Jinyoung was taken aback, he thought Mark would appreciate what he did but things turned out the opposite. He froze because of the unexpected reply. He feels bad, he’s Mark’s boyfriend but why do he sided with Irene? He was just trying to get rid of that girl. He just chuckled. It’s bothering him, it’s just a simple thing but it’s filling his head with thoughts.

“I’m sorry” Jinyoung just muttered then stood up to buy some foods.

Jinyoung lined up for the foods and his thoughts are still with how Mark acted awhile ago. He didn’t notice that Kai was actually infront of him on the line. Kai’s just looking at him, like examining every inch of his face. He felt uncomfortable but just shrugged it away and looked at the floor instead. Kai’s been quiet for the past days and he’s afraid what this gang leader is up to again.

“How have you been?” Kai asked nicely.

“I’m okay” Jinyoung answered and looked up.

“So, you and mark huh?”

“Yeah”

 

“Sorry for acting so stupid in the past, Jinyoung-ah. I’m truly sorry” Kai sighed. Jinyoung was really really shocked. Kai looked so sincere.

“W-What?” He unbelievably looked at him.

Kai was about to answer again but Jinyoung felt an arm around his waist and the grip’s so tight. He looked beside him and saw Mark’s calm face, a face that is calm but the younger knows deep inside he’s pissed. He gulped. Mark looked at Jinyoung and then it hits him, he’s angry. He gripped his waist tighter, it started to hurt

“Hey, Mark. I think you’re gripping on him too tight. Jinyoung’s hurt” Kai worriedly said.

“Why do you care? Stop talking to him. Stay away while i’m still being nice” Mark’s voice is different, it made Jinyoung flinch.

“Mark, i-it hurts” Jinyoung moved but Mark’s grip didn’t budge.

Mark pulled Jinyoung out of the cafeteria. He moved his grip on Jinyoung’s wrist, still too tight. He just pulled Jinyoung, not knowing where they’re going. Jinyoung started hissing because of the pain on his wrist. Suddenly, they entered an empty room. Jinyoung’s nervous. Mark is really pissed. The older lets go of his wrist and he immediately held it, trying to soothe the pain.

“Why are you talking to him?” Mark asked

“I was lining up for the food and he was infront of me. He just asked how i’ve been and that he is sorry” Jinyoung looked down.

“Sorry? About what?”

“About what he did in the past”

“Why did you even l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter