»Chapter 24«

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 24- 

 

 

Francine, Francine, Francine

 

For the whole day that was the only thing running on Jinyoung’s mind. It doesn’t feel familiar to him. He never heard of that name before. He was too engrossed with the name and the information he got about that girl that he didn’t bother asking again about it. Jackson said that Mark is serious about the girl. Jinyoung kept thinking about the name but he just can’t get it, where did that girl came from? 

 

He asked some of his classmates from another class earlier and they told him that she’s a transferee 1 and a half month ago. That’s the only thing he got and well, the name. As of now, Mark didn’t tweet anything. Jinyoung is really curious as to what is happening but he can’t blame Mark, they already broke up. He’s free to like whoever he wants. 

 

Jinyoung sighed and started fixing his things so he can go home since this is his last class. The professor finally dismissed them and he started walking towards the gate but then he saw Youngjae at the vending machine, getting something to drink. The latter also saw him and smiled so he approached Youngjae. 

 

“Hey, hyung!” Youngjae smiled

 

“Hi. How are you?” Jinyoung asked

 

“Fine, busy with school lately.” Youngjae sighed 

 

“Oh, by the way i have a question” Jinyoung hesitantly said

 

Youngjae opened the soda “Shoot” 

 

“Do you know Francine?” 

 

The latter looked at him “Hmm, Francine? Her name sounds familiar” then it snapped “Ah! She’s my classmate in a particular class, Why?” 

 

“Is she new?” Jinyoung wanted to ask so many questions

 

“Yes, like a month ago?” Youngjae shrugged. 

 

“Is that all you know?” The older awkwardly asked

 

“Yeah. She is pretty and kind. Looks like a spoiled daughter but she is nice. She’s quite famous actually, probably because of her looks and nice personality. She is cute! Not that y type or type but she is really cute and innocent” Youngjae smiled

 

Jinyoung felt insecurity strucking him instantly “Ah, thank you Youngjae-ah” 

 

“I’ll get going, hyung. I still have classes” Youngjae hugged him then started walking away. 

 

Jinyoung felt like something weird is in his stomach, something that feels uncomfortable. He started walking until he got on the bus and dropped off at one of his high school friends’ house. He knocked on the door and his bestfriend instantly jumped on him 

 

“Jinyoung!” 

 

“Calm down, Hopie” Jinyoung giggled

 

“What brought you here?! You said you had so many school works” J-hope, his bestfriend asked. 

 

“Well, there’s always time for you” Jinyoung smirked. 

 

“Aish” J-Hope rolled his eyes “Wanna go to a mall? I really want to watch Lion king” He added. 

 

“Are you a kid?!” Jinyoung laughed that made J-Hope sigh “Alright, Let’s go” Jinyoung continued. 

 

They decided to go on a mall nearby so it isn’t too much hassle for them. It’s also a long time since they bonded like this, too bad Bambam cant join them because he and Jackson needed to finish some school thing that’ll be passed tomorrow. The show will start at 5:30PM and it’s still 4:30PM so they wandered around to pass the time.

 

They first went to a grocery store because J-Hope needed to check something for his mom and Jinyoung also needs to buy something that’s needed at his home. They were walking and walking because J-Hope can’t seem to find it and it’s starting to frustrate him which Jinyoung finds so funny. They decided to just cut it out and finally buy some popcorn and wait till the show finally starts.

 

They were about to reach the cinema section but a store of bags caught J-Hope’s attention and decided to enter there and checkout some bags. They were walking around the store and J-Hope actually liked something he’s deciding to buy for it but then someone greeted J-Hope that shocked me. A small and obviously not straight guy based on his actions with a girl that looks so beautiful. 

 

“J-Hope!” The guy called

 

“Oh! Jimin! Long time no see!” J-Hope excitedly replied “By the way, Jimin this is Jinyoung, my bestfriend” He added

 

“Oh nice to meet you” Jimin greeted “Uhm this is my bestfriend too, Francine” 

 

Then Jinyoung stilled. That name. He observed and looked at the girl. She really is pretty, she has a dazzling and soft-looking skin that looks like she didn’t enjoy childhood days because you cant see any sign of scars. Youngjae is definitely right, she looks innocent and cute. Jinyoung’s insecurity got the best of him and he looked away. J-Hope noticed so he just shrugged it off and started talking to the guy. 

 

Jinyoung started walking around and acted like he was checking out the bags. He just lets J-Hope talk to his friend since they seem really close. He’s still not sure with that girl, if that is really the Francine that Jackson and Youngjae said but he fits the description that the latter said. She looks beautiful, she looks nice, she looks like a spoiled one, she looks-

 

“Hey” Jinyoung’s thoughts was stopped when he heard a girl’s voice

 

He was shocked to see that girl “O-Oh, hi” 

 

“You also go to the school in the town, right?” She innocently asked

 

“Yes” Jinyoung simply answered

 

Francine smiled “Ah, i knew it. I saw you earlier at the gate and Youngjae said you’re his friend” 

 

‘she really is nice’ Jinyoung thought to himself. 

 

“I’m Francine” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter