» Chapter 14 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 14-



4 weeks passed with both of them on each other’s side. Mark became more aggressive just to protect Jinyoung. The members are happy, Mark changed a lot. He’s not that warfreak anymore. All the wounds of Jinyoung slowly disappeared but there are still scars. He always looks at it and it makes him question his worth but with Mark beside him he calms down even a bit. He doesn’t know what’s happening to him but he needs Mark.

“Where’s Jinyoung?” Mark asked, pissed off.

“He’s still at school, hyung. Calm the down” Yugyeom replied.

“It’s 6PM! How can he be in school?” Mark grunted then suddenly his phone rang.

He picked it up “Where the are you?!” Mark shouted.

*Hyung. Sorry, I just dropped by at my friends house* Jinyoung said.

“I’m going to pick you up. Text me the address” Mark was about to get his keys.

*No! N-No hyung. I can go home by myself* Jinyoung panicked and replied.

“It’s not safe out there, Jinyoung!” Mark shouted which made the other members flinch.

“Calm down, buddy” Jackson sighed.

*Mark, I’m old enough! Stop treating me like a kid!!* Jinyoung shouted back then hanged up.

Mark threw his phone and everyone in the apartment looked at him. He grabbed his hair in frustration. He’s just worried for the younger and he doesn’t know why Jinyoung’s not allowing him to pick him up. He grabbed his car keys and was about to go out but Jaebum stopped him.

“Where are you going?” Jaebum grabbed his wrist.

“None of your business” Mark said, pissed.

“I’ll let you go, but i’m warning you. Don’t do anything stupid” Jaebum lets his hand go.

“ off” Mark whispered then got out of the apartment with a loud thud from the door.

Mark entered his car and started the engine then drove off to somewhere. He sighed. He’s so pissed and this doesn’t happen for a while since Jinyoung arrived. He didn’t bring any phone since he threw it earlier. He does have a spare phone but it’s on the apartment. Jinyoung drives him crazy in so many ways and he doesn’t know what to do about it. He started wondering if where Jinyoung is right now. That guy always comes back at the apartment before 5PM and his inner beast was going out earlier because of frustration, not knowing where the latter was.

He arrived at his destination. Mark looked up at the name of the bar. It’s been so long since he last came here. He smiled to himself. Mark entered the bar and loud music banging through his ears. It feels good to be back for him. He walked straight to the counter and ordered some drinks for him to calm off. He drank and drank until his vision started going blurry and he’s getting dizzy. A girl approached him, he smiled because she’s pretty and y. She looks perfect. Just like his type.

“Hi there, handsome. You’re alone?” The girls smirked.

“Yeah” Mark simply answered and also smirked.

“I’m Nancy” She handed her hand.

“Mark” Mark accepted and shook her hand.

“Even your name sounds y” She giggled.

“You’re good at playing with words” Mark smirked.

The girl suddenly leaned towards his ears and whispered ily “I’m at good at everything”

Mark laughed and grabbed her cheeks. The girl looked at his eyes, which Mark also did. They both were lost in their own world. Mark didn’t know what he’s doing but he won’t deny that he’s seduced by the girl. Who wouldn’t? She’s so breathtaking. The time ticked by so fast and the next thing they know is there lips locking with each other. They’re making out in the bar, not caring about the eyes looking at them. Mark’s enjoying it, but he’s drunk that he forgets about everything.

-

Jinyoung’s been looking for Mark for the past hours and he’s getting worried. The other members are also looking for him, he’s with Jackson and he doesn’t know what entered his mind but he told Jackson to go to the bar Mark always visits. He knows Mark stopped at that but what if he’s right. Jackson parked the car and they both quickly got out of the car and entered the bar. Jinyoung flinched when he smelled the alcohol and heard the loud music.

They both headed for the counter but before Jinyoung can even arrive there, he froze. Jackson also stopped. Both of their eyes widened. Jack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter