» Chapter 10 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 10-



Author POV

Mark stayed by Jinyoung's side even though the nurse told him many times that Jinyoung will be fine and that he needed to go to his classes. He skipped 3 classes now and It's their lunch time. When Jinyoung finally breathed even, The nurse said that it's better if he'll rest first and Mark didn't even think about leaving him.

The door of the clinic suddenly opened and his friends appeared. They all look worried. There's this someone that's not part of his gang that entered with them and he's sure that it's Bambam. They approached him.

"How is he, hyung?" Youngjae asked.

"He's fine now. Just resting" Mark smiled.

"I didn't die guys. I just experienced asthma again" Someone suddenly said from the bed that made them all shocked.

"Hyung?! You're awake?!" Yugyeom said then hugged Jinyoung.

"Are you feeling better?" Mark asked then Yugyeom lets go of Jinyoung.

"Why are you still here?" Jinyoung's voice sounded cold.

"I.... I just watched out for y-you" Mark tried his best not to stutter but eventually, he failed.

"Stop acting like you care" Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"Does this normally happen to you, Mr. Park?" The nurse suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"When I was a kid I always experienced this but it lessened when I grew up" Jinyoung replied.

"Do you feel better?"

"I do. Thankyou" He smiled.

"You should actually thank that guy" She pointed at Mark "He never left your side and he's the one who helped you calm down" The nurse winked.

Jinyoung looked puzzled while the others are all chuckling and smirking. Even Jaebum is smirking. He just smiled at the nurse then the nurse left. Telling him that if he feels fine he can go. Jinyoung slowly stood up with Mark helping him. He just let Mark do it, there's no point in resisting but he knows that the monster inside Mark is just sleeping.

He was about to fix the bed but Jackson reached for it and started fixing it. Jinyoung just stayed quiet and watched him. His eyebrows raised up. He smiled at Jackson after. They got out of the clinic with Mark still by his side. He noticed that Bambam is there.

"Bam" Jinyoung called. Bambam raised his head

"Yes hyung?" Bam asked.

"Nothing" He smiled. Jinyoung is quite happy that Bambam didn't felt scared being with Mark's gang.

"Mark. I can manage myself, bambam is here. You can go" He looked at Mark.

Mark stopped walking "Are you sure?"

Then Mark suddenly looked in front which made Jinyoung shocked because Kai's gang is approaching them with a smirk on their faces. Jaebum sighed and pushed Youngjae to his back, covering him. Mark did the same with Jinyoung. He looked at Bambam, worried that Kai will target him but that thought was pushed away when Jackson covered Bambam too. Yugyeom was beside Mark.

What made Jinyoung more shocked is because they're with Irene's gang. He saw Somi's annoyed face. He heard Mark sighed then looked at him. He became more nervous and it's actually not good because he just recovered from experiencing asthma again. He tried to calm down but his heart won't. Irene stepped in front of Mark and caressed his cheeks.

Jinyoung POV

"I've been looking for you, baby" She smiled.

"Do you need something?" Mark coldly asked.

"My somi needs you" Irene laughed then signaled Somi to come to the front.

"What?" Mark replied

"Dont tell me you just forgot our date tonight?" Somi smirked then everyone except Mark's friends teased them.

"I didn't" Mark said. I don't know why but I felt weak. So it's true that they're dating?

"Oh, and Im Jaebum you have a date with our Yeri. Right?" Irene chuckled. My eyes widened. I looked at Youngjae and he looks shocked.

"Yeah. Whatever" Jaebum answered.

I thought it was the end. I though they were gonna leave but suddenly, all of their eyes are on me. I saw Kai smirking. Mark suddenly held my arms and hid me more behind him. Yugyeom moved beside me.

"How about me going on a date with my baby, huh?" Kai chuckled.

"That's a good idea, Kai" Irene smiled.

"Not a chance. yourself, Kai!" Mark growled.

"Well, I did his mouth already" Kai smirked. I looked down. Everything came back but Mark held my hand, tightly.

"Can you shut up?" Jaebum attacked.

"What if I dont?"

Everyone yelped when Kai dropped on the floor. Before Jaebum can even attack, Youngjae punched Kai. Everyone's eyes grew big. Unbelievable, Youngjae attacked him. Kai stood up and Jaebum quickly pulled Youngjae but he resisted.

"Never ever talk about that thing again! I swear you'll see who I really am. You'll receive something more than a punch. Mind your own business and off!!" Youngjae shouted at Kai.

"Well, Let's see kiddo" Kai replied then walked away. Pushing us away but he suddenly stopped beside bambam. I was about to move but Mark stopped me.

"Nice" Kai smirked at Bambam.

"Go away" Jackson covered Bambam which made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter