» Chapter 23 «

Let's betray this world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Chapter 23-  




1 month had passed and Jinyoung’s still regretting everything he did. He realized he can’t do it without Mark but for that one person, that most important person for him, he risked it. Here he is, alone in his apartment again. It’s always been like this. School then going back home but it feels lonely. It’s his fault after all. Jinyoung sighed and got up on his bed. He walked straight in the kitchen and made himself some coffee.

After making it, he sat on the sofa and looked up at the ceiling. A tear dropped. He misses Mark and also his mom. The latter doesn’t know how things ended up that way. How his life was a mess because of that one threat. Jinyoung’s so frustrated with himself. His thoughts was stopped when his phone rang. He checked the caller ID and it’s yugyeom. That’s new. The younger often calls him. Jinyoung calmed himself and answered the phone.

“H-Hey?” He failed.

*Uhmm, are you okay?* Yugyeom asked.

“Yeah. Something wrong?” Jinyoung breathed in.

*Mark. We can’t find him and we know he’s in some silly fights again*
Yugyeom turned panicked.

“Did you check everything you can reach?” Jinyoung sighed.

*Yeah* Yugyeom sounded so hopeless.

“I think i have an idea. I’ll call you” Jinyoung was about to drop the call but Yugyeom called him.

*Hyung* Yugyeom said. Jinyoung stiffened, that was new. *Do you want me to go there?*

“No. I’ll be fine. Just wait for my call” Jinyoung smiled.

Jinyoung instantly stood up and grabbed his coat. This is not good. Mark’s not himself, Mark’s back to 0 and he knows it’s all because of him. He hailed a cab and told the driver the bar’s name that he knows Mark usually stays at. It’s a bar that is hidden even their gang doesn’t know it. It’s Mark’s get away from all the s. When the cab dropped him off, he breathed in and walked towards the bar. As soon as he entered, all eyes were on him. Not new, Mark doesn’t want him to go here since boys and girls drools over him.

He stiffened when he felt an arm snaking through his waist. Jinyoung stepped back and saw group of guys. He tried to calm himself and just smiled at them then continued walking, trying to find Mark. After some god knows how long of walking, he spotted Mark at a certain corner. It was a sight that broke every single piece of his heart and body. Mark’s making out with someone. Jinyoung closed his eyes and was about to walk away but the group of guys earlier suddenly appeared again. Someone touched his cheeks making him jump out.

“What the hell?!” Jinyoung shouted.

“C’mon. We have a room. You can join us” The guy smirked.

“Hey. off” A voice suddenly spoke, it’s calm but Jinyoung knows it’s mad.

Jinyoung looked behind him and it’s Jackson. He was shocked that Jackson’s here but he is Mark’s bestfriend so maybe he also knows this place. Jackson’s eyes show anger. It’s scary. In the blink of an eye, Jinyoung was taken aback that someone pulled him out of the circle then the fight started. Jackson is in the fight, he’s sure. So who pulled him? As fast as lightning, he’s out of the bar.

“Are you out of your mind?!” A so so familiar voice shouted at him.

“J-Jackson, Jackson’s in the fight. He might get hurt” Jinyoung said, worriedly.

Not in his usual self and not paying attention to the man infront of him. Jinyoung was about to enter the club again but the guy pulled his arms tightly. It was so tight that Jinyoung hissed in pain.

“He can ing do it. Why are you here?!” Mark shouted at him.

Jinyoung felt like a cold water was splashed on him, realizing that it’s Mark infront of him. “I-It hurts”

Mark quickly lets go of his arm “in’ . It’s dangerous here!”

“I know” Jinyoung replied in a quiet voice.

“So why the are you here?!” Mark shouted.

“C-Calm down” Jinyoung was about to cry.

“HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN?! THAT GROUP CAN ING TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU!” Mark kicked the trash can beside them making Jinyoung jump and his tears fell. “What would you do if Jackson didn’t see you? Huh?”

“Hey, Mark. Take it easy, bud” Jackson suddenly spoke, coming out of the bar.

“Take him home” Mark frustratingly said.

Jinyoung’s attention was suddenly both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter