Nine

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

"Well?" Ahjoo crossed his arms against his chest as I took a sip from my coffee. 

We ended up grabbing breakfast in a American influenced diner in Seoul. I placed my coffee down and grabbed my fork and knife. 

"Yah, stop ignoring me and spill!" 

"I know who B is." I casually explained as I forked some of the eggs on my plate into my mouth. 

"And?" He urged me to continue. 

"It's a Block B member." 

"Aish, you're really not going to tell me who?" He raised his voice causing some of the people in the diner to look at our direction. 

"Be quiet you loser, you're attracting attention. What makes you think I'll tell you when other pairs of ears will be listening to me?!" I harshly whispered, waving my fork at him. 

He sighed and grabbed his cup of coffee and took a sip. 

I looked around and no one seemed to be paying attention to us anymore. 

"Can you not freak out when I tell you?" 

He nodded his head eagerly. I sighed, standing up from the table. I sat next to him and leaned down to his ear. 

"It's Minhyuk." I barely whispered. 

"Omo!" He squealed, I slapped my hand in front of his lips causing him to mumble into my hand. 

"You said you wouldn't freak out!" I smacked his shoulder. I got up from his side of the booth and sat back down on my side. I shook my head in disbelief and continued to eat my breakfast. 

"How can I not freak out?! You just said that Min- MMFFMFMM!!" I stuffed a piece of toast into his mouth before he got the chance to finish his name. 

"Yah! Can you not spill this information out? I swear, you have the biggest mouth on this Earth." I sighed, crossing my arms against my chest. 

Ahjoo angrily chew his food and took a gulp of orange juice from his cup. 

"Well, I didn't expect this news okay?" He sighed, pouting his lips. "What are you going to do now?" He asked. 

I chewed on my bottom lip and shrugged my shoulders. 

"So nothing?" He questioningly said. 

"I-I don't know. Given the situation we're both in, it's a stupid idea to ... to get involved with each other." I sighed, resting my chin on my palm. 

"You really like him, eh?" Ahjoo raised his eyebrow up, looking at me suspiciously. 

"I-I ... Well, he's really funny and sweet. Plus, he's a good dancer and man ... I just, ugh. I don't even know!" I shook my head as I mumbled my words. 

"It's been a while since you've been this shaken up, its cute." Ahjoo teased me more. 

"Aish, shut up and finish your food. You still have to drop me off." I cut him, finishing the rest of my plate. 

"Yeah, yeah, I get it." 

-- 

I sighed loudly as I dropped the towel onto my bed. I finished taking a long shower and I sat down running my fingers though my tangled hair. I didn't bother to comb through the knots; I was too preoccupied by  my thoughts. I sighed aloud once more, lying down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I honestly didn't know what I wanted to do. Even though the responsible thing to do is completely cut this before anything else becomes serious, I wanted to try. 

"You're so dumb you know that." I muttered to myself.

I closed my eyes and in an instant, flashes of Minhyuk's face exploded inside my head. His smile, his lips, everything about him just made my heart race. I touched my lips and remembered the kiss we shared in the morning. I placed my hand onto my chest and I could feel my heartbeat racing. 

"Why does he have to be so irresistible?"