Fifteen

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

"Seul Ri, teeeeelll meeee~" Minhyuk whined, flailing my left arm around as we took a stroll outside. Luckily Ahjoo left to go and work while the other members surprisingly took a nap in the middle of the day. Minhyuk and I sneaked out so we could have some alone time. 

"Tell you what?" I ripped my arm out of his grasp but he clung onto my arm every time I did. 

"What Ahjoo said!" 

"He said nothing!" 

"No, he said something about you and your fri-" 

"LALALALALALA" 

"SO IT IS SOMETHING!" 

"IT'S NOT!" 

"I TOLD YOU MY SECRET!" 

"SO?"

"HONESTY IS THE BEST-" I slapped my hand onto his mouth. 

I realized we were both screaming out lungs out in public. There could be people following us around or people that can recognize him. 

"SHH! Lower your voice!" I warned him, taking my hand off of his mouth. 

Minhyuk pouted and pleaded with his eyes. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" I whined, feeling my heart melt. 

"Cause I know you can't resist my lips." He stuck his tongue out. 

"Do you want me to tell you or not?" I glared at him. 

He bit down on his lower lip and nodded his head like a toddler. 

I sighed. 

"Okay. Well ... is basically like your story. Minus me getting drunk of course; but it was a dare and my friend, Hanna, was drunk out of her mind and they dared her to kiss me and well ... she made out with me. And she also said my lips were soft ..." I was looking down at the floor, playing with my fingers, feeling incredibly embarrassed. 

"Was there a video?" I looked at him with a disturbed expression. 

"WHAT THE HELL?" I slapped his arm. 

"WHAT? YOU NEVER KNOW!" 

"ERT!" 

"AISH! YOU HIT LIKE A MAN!" 

"WHAT?!" I roared. 

"I WAS KIDDING! OW!" I kicked him in the shin. 

"Serves you right." I left him jumping on one foot. 

"Wait! Seul Ri!" He groaned, limping towards me. 

He looped his arm with mine, earning him a glare from me. He smiled sweetly at me as we walked back to my place. As we approached my front door, we saw a figure standing there. 

"Hey, are you expecting anyone?" Minhyuk asked.

"No..." I scratched my head. 

When we got closer, the figure turned around. 

"Seul Ri?" 

I stopped in my tracks. Minhyuk abruptly stopped, looking at me with a worried expression. 

"What are you doing here?" As I stared at the male. 

"Seul Ri!" He cried out, running towards me, pulling me into a hug. 

I stood there frozen as he crushed my body with his. 

"Hey!" Minhyuk ripped him off of me. 

"Who the hell are you?" Minhyuk asked, furious. 

"Seul Ri, we have to talk." The male ignored Minhyuk, only looking at me. 

"Leave." 

"Seul Ri-" 

"LEAVE DO HYUNGSEOK." I yelled, feeling my whole body shake. 

Hyungseok was startled but nodded calmly. 

"I'll be back." He said before leaving. 

I balled my hands into fists, I could still feel myself shaking. I took my keys out from my pocket and tried opening the door. 

"Wait, let me." Minhyuk grabbed the keys frommy shaky hands and opened the door with ease. He pushed the door open, letting me enter the apartment first. All of the members were looking directly at me; they probably heard me scream outside. 

"H-hey guys." Zico waved at the two of us. 

I looked down, not wanting to meet any of their gazes. I quickly ran into my room and locked the door. I jumped into my bed and pulled all the covers over my body. I let out a childish scream as I thrashed on my bed. 

"WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!?" I cried out, feeling the hot tears on my face. 

For months, I was fine. 

For months, I let myself get over the heartbreak I had endured. 

For months, I didn't waste a brain cell thinking about Do Hyungseok. 

-- 

"She's been in there for an hour now." Jaehyo looked at Seul Ri's door. 

"We should call Ahjoo..." Taeil suggested. 

"Oh!" Kyung took out his phone and dialed his number. 

"I asked for it just in case." Kyung smiled sheepishly. 

Kyung put his phone on loud speaker, but brought the volume down in case Seul Ri heard. 

"Hello?" Ahjoo answered. 

"H-hey! It's Kyung and the guys." 

"Oh ... hey, uh, what brings you to call me?" Ahjoo sounded surprised receiving a call from Block B. 

"Well ... we have a question." 

"Er ... Okay?" 

"Seul Ri is in her room." 

"And?" 

"There was a guy that was standing in front of her apartment. He uh ... seems Seul Ri hated him." Minhyuk stated. 

"... What was his name?" 

"Do Hyungseok." 

"WHAT? I'LL BE RIGHT THERE." 

-- 

"PARK SEUL RI OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Ahjoo yelled from outside my room. 

I shut my eyes tightly and ignored his yelling, hugging my blankets tighter. 

"I'LL KICK THIS DOOR DOWN THIS INSTANT IF YOU DON'T OPEN IT. DON'T THINK I WON'T CAUSE I WILL. YOU KNOW ME." 

"I DON'T CARE, BREAK IT. YOU'LL PAY FOR IT ANYWAYS!" I yelled back, my throat hurting from my scream. 

In a matter of seconds, I heard a loud, break-crunching noise and a few loud gasps. I didn't bother to get out of my blankets, I knew Ahjoo had broken down the door. 

I then heard a shuffling of feet and felt my bed dip down from the added weight. 

"Seul Ri ..." 

"HE'S BACK OKAY? HE'S IN' BACK. I-I DON'T CARE. IF YOU THINK- CAUSE I DON'T OKAY. I DON'T. NOT ANYMORE." I cried. 

I felt Ahjoo hug me over my blanket cocoon. 

"I just want him gone from my life." My voice cracked. 

I sat up from my bed, emerging from the sheets. Ahjoo looked at me, his eyes full of sorrow. 

"I was fine wasn't I? I-I learned to live my life apart from him and wasn't this what he wanted? W-why is he back? Why is he back Ahjoo?" I cried into my palms. 

"Shh, it's okay." Ahjoo pulled me into his chest, hugging me tightly. 

-- 

Ahjoo got out of Seul Ri's room, closing the door (or at least what's left of it) behind him. All of the Block B members got up from their seats. 

"Is she ..." 

"She has calmed down. She's sleeping now." Ahjoo replied quietly. 

"Noona..." Jihoon looked at the door, worried. 

Ahjoo and the Block B boys gathered in the living room. 

"Hyungseok-he ... he was Seul Ri's first boyfriend." 

Minhyuk clenched his fist. 

"They were together since the start of highschool and they broke up a few months ago. Hyungseok cheated on Seul Ri." Ahjoo's voice was strained; he was fighting the urge to punch the wall nearest to him.  He hated Hyungseok with passion. 

Minhyuk stood up from his seat, his eyes showing nothing but pure rage. Ukwon pulled on Minhyuks arm, trying to calm the elder male down. 

"M-Minhyuk-ah." Ahjoo looked up at him.

"She asked for you before she fell asleep." Minhyuk's rage disappeared as he nodded his head calmly. 

"Please, don't break my best friend's heart." 

"Never." Minhyuk walked to Seul Ri's room.

Minhyuk knocked once and opened the door. He saw Seul Ri sitting up from her bed. 

"I thought you were sleeping." Minhyuk closed her door. 

"I couldn't." Her voice cracked. 

Minhyuk gave her a small smile and walked towards her. He sat down on the foot of the bed. Seul Ri bit down on her lip and grabbed his arm.

"L-lie down with me?" Minhyuk nodded, crawling to her side. 

Seul Ri inched closer to Minhyuk. She rested her head on the crook of his neck, as he wrapped his left arm around her body. Minhyuk decided to hum a familiar tune from their recent album, 100% Syncronization. 

Seul Ri smiled hearing her favorite song from their album, her eyelinds drooping. Minhyuk kissed her forehead and soon after, Seul Ri fell asleep. 

"I'll protect you with all my heart, okay?" Minhyuk whispered. 

"Your heart won't break; you'll be safe because you're with me." 

 

 

---- 

.____. .... HMM... I dunno how long this story will end up to be ><;; Either I'll end it with 25 chapters or 30.