Thirteen

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

It had been a week since my dinner and mini-date with Block B and Minhyuk due to their schedules. I was assigned to create another image for Block B's next comeback so I wasn't able to see them often either. 

Minhyuk and I kept in touch by texting any time we could and calling each other every other day. 

It was my lunch break and I decided to eat with Ahjoo. We were walking towards the restaurant near my work. 

"So, how are you and Mr. Boyfriend?" He asked, nudging my arm.

"For the last time, he isn't my boyfriend!" 

"You guys text and call each other practically everyday, that's basically a relationship."

"We only went out on a dessert date."

"So?" 

I scoffed. 

"What do you mean 'so'? We need to go on more dates!" 

"Well aren't you such a girl Seul Ri. The first time you guys met, you were practically ing each othe- OW!" I shoved him into the glass door of the building, earning a few stares from people surrounding us. 

"Shut up Ahjoo." I grumbled, letting myself into the restaurant. 

The hostess guided us to our seats and gave us menus. 

"I still think you guys are taking it way too slow." Ahjoo stated while looking through the menu.

"That's the whole point dummy. Our situation isn't exactly 'normal' and we're trying to get to know more about each other." 

"Too slow." 

"Do you want me to shove you into this window?" I growled. 

"Haha, oh look! They have your favorite mango drink!" Ahjoo pointed at the drinks section, letting out a nervous laugh. 

"Yeah, I thought so." I rolled my eyes and scanned the menu. 

-- 

Ahjoo walked me back to work. We both stood outside the doors of the building. I turned around to leave when he pulled me into his chest, hugging me tightly. 

"In all seriousness, I'm glad you're letting him into your heart. You never have any guy problems, at least, you haven't in such a long time. I'm really happy to see you this happy. I really am Seul Ri-ah." He kissed me on my head and left, leaving me dazed standing there. 

"What the hell Ahjoo?" I muttered. 

I shook my head and entered the building. I was instantly pulled aside by Minah. 

"Yah, was that your boyfriend?! You guys look so cute together! Why didn't you tell me you were in a relationship!" 

"N-no! Ahjoo's my best friend! We're not together!" 

"What a liar! He looked like he was totally in love with you!" 

I shook my head. 

"Seriously, he isn't my boyfriend!" 

Minah nodded her head as if I were a five year old. 

"Uh-huh, sure Seul Ri~" She skipped away from me. 

"Yah! Come back here!" I yelled, running after her. 

-- 

I stretched my arms out and cracked my knuckles, feeling slight soreness on my shoulders. I let out a sigh as I rubbed my eyes. Finally, another day finished. I looked at the time on the corner of my computer screen and saw that it was almost ten 'o clock. I exited my work and turned the computer off. I grabbed my belongings and headed out for the door. 

Most of the lights were off considering everyone had already left, the only source of light were the ones that lighted up the hallways. I groaned, rubbing my neck feeling my aching muscles. I reach the elevator and waited for it to land on my level. Moments later the elevator bell dings and I take a step forward to enter.

"Oh my-" I cover my mouth. 

Minhyuk stepped forward, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into his chest. 

"Hey." He whispered in my ear.

"H-hi." I breathlessly reply, still frozen. 

He let me go and pouted. 

"Yah, what kind of face is that? I visit you and you just stare at me? Where's my kiss?" He pointed to his cheek. 

I snap out of my daze and punched him. He flinched, rubbing his arm. 

"YAH! That hurt!" He whined.

"That's for surprising me! And what if there are cameras?!" I shook my head as I pressed the button to go down. 

"So? Everyone will know you're mine." He pulled me towards him, his face close to mine. I bit my lip as my eyes grew wide. My heart was beating frantically against my chest, for a second I felt like I couldn't breathe. 

"Now ... where is my kiss?" He tilted his head to the side. 

"Aish, Minyuk-" He pressed his lips onto mine, his hands cupping my face. 

I instantly melted into the kiss, forgetting all my worries. I felt him smirk against my lips as we continued to kiss, my back pressing onto the walls of the elevator. 

The elevator bell rang, my eyes opened wide; I pushed Minyuk back. I covered my mouth, looking up to see that no one was around. I let out a breath of relief as Minhyuk rubbed the back of his head. 

"You know my head hurts from hitting the wall." He pouted as we both got out. 

"Well you shouldn't attack me when we're in public." 

"So that means I can attack you when we're alone?" He raised his right eyebrow up, a erted grin growing across his face. 

I rolled my eyes and shoved his side. 

"No." We both exited the building. 

"Wait, why are you here?" I look back at him, stopping abruptly. 

"I don't have a schedule tomorrow so I'm yours tonight and the next day. So ... can I sleep over?" He draped his arm over my shoulders. 

--

"How did all of these idiots even ..." I shook my head, sighing as I watched six males run around my apartment. 

"Babyyy ... kick these idiots out." Minhyuk pouted his lips, tugging at my shirt. 

"You all need to leave. I never said you could stay at my place, let alone the rest of you idiots!" I yelled, throwing my arms up. 

"Yah! Seul Ri you missed us!" Jihoon whined, as he ate a bag of potato chips. 

"Hey those are my chips!" I cried out, running after Jihoon who headed towards the kitchen. 

"We're bored at our dorm, let us stay for the night! Our manager is fine with it!" Zico yelled out. 

"Yeah right your manager let you guys stay in a females' apartment." 

"Okay fine, we told him we're staying at Jaehyo's relatives house but com'on, pleaaaase? It'll be fun!" Zico whined, pouting his lips. 

I rolled my eyes, flicking Jihoon in the forehead as I held my bag of potato chips. 

"Aish! Nuna, that hurt!" He whined, rubbing his forehead as he sat down on the couch next to Taeil who was engrossed playing a game on his phone. 

Ukwon and Jaehyo sat down on the floor as the television played a variety show. 

I rubbed my forehead, wishing these idiots would stop being so hyper and knock out already. Suddenly, I felt an arm wrap around my waist, pulling me close to a warm being. 

"So can I use your face products?" Kyung asked, wiggling his eyebrows. 

I pushed him away, ready to bang my head against the wall. 

"You guys need to go to sleep already, oh my gosh." I sighed, crashing down on my couch, next to Jihoon. 

At first the seven males looked at me in silence, then they all started to talk at the same time, their voices annoying me to no end. Jihoon kept asking to eat my chips, while Minhyuk wanted to kick the others out, with Ukwon and Jaehyo arguing they should stay, then Taeil asking Zico (loudly, which I may add) how to beat the boss in th game, and finally, Kyung still asking if he would use my face products. 

I grabbed the nearest couch cushion and pressed it against my face, yelling in it. 

This was going to be a long night.