Twelve

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

"Do you think they'll be worried?" I asked nervously, shifting the scarf into place that covered half of my face. 

"Why would they be?" Minhyuk replied. 

"Well ... we did run away without any permission. You wouldn't get into trouble for this, right?" 

He shrugged his shoulders. 

After dinner, the others planned to go to a noraebang nearby the restaurant but Minhyuk and I had other plans. We both excused ourselves for the bathroom but instead we ran out of the restaurant. After we were a couple of blocks away, we bought a scarf for me, a beanie and a skull facemask for him. 

We were now walking around to look for a place to eat dessert.

"Hey, what about that place?" Minhyuk nudged my side and pointed at a brightly lit building that had multicolored lights blinking at the front. It was an ice cream parlor. 

I nodded my head in agreement and we both entered the building. 

There weren't many people inside but there was a small line. We stood in line as I looked at the flavor choices on the menu. They ranged from the normal ice cream flavors such as chocolate and vanilla to a bit more out there flavors like lavender and sweet potato ice cream. I saw that they had my favorite flavor, which was green tea and I decided to get that one.

"What flavor are you going to get?" He asked. 

"I'm getting lavender. How about you?" I answered.

"I'm getting green tea." 

Soon enough it was our turn to order. 

"One order of green tea ice cream and another of lavender." Minhyuk ordered. 

The cashier rung our order and Minhyuk paid for our ice creams. We stood in front of the glass that showed the bins of ice cream. Another one of the workers did our orders and handed our ice cream to us. 

Minhyuk pulled down his facemask slightly so that it was covering his chin instead of his mouth. 

Before I could taste my ice cream, Minhyuk took a bite out of my lavender ice cream. 

"Yah! You have your own!" I cried, holding my cone defensively. 

He his lips and stuck his tongue out at me. 

"It's good." He laughed and began to eat his. 

I grabbed his hand and quickly took a bite out of his ice cream. I my lips, savoring the flavor. 

"You're right, stolen food is good." I stuck my tongue out at him. 

He pouted his lower lip out, puffing out his cheeks. We walked out of the ice cream shop holding each others free hand. I stole a glance from him as I ate my ice cream, our eyes locked, the both of us immediately looking away, realizing we had caught each other. 

I could feel my cheeks heat up and butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

We walked through the busy streets silently, hand in hand as we ate our ice cream. I liked the comforting silence that we were in. Occasionally we would look at each other, smiling, continuing to keep the silence as we walked. 

We ended up walking along the Han River and by that time, we were finished with our ice cream. We discarded the paper wrapping of the cone at a nearby trashcan. Luckily not many were around, only a few late night joggers. 

"So ... how am I doing so far?" Minhyuk asked, breaking the silence. 

"Well, you did steal a bite from my ice cream so, you're down by one point." 

"But you stole a bite from mine as well." He whined playfully. 

"I'm not the one being tested today." I teased, sticking my tongue out at him. 

"Okay, okay, fine. What do I have to do to get that one point back?" 

I let go of his hand and stood in front of him. He stopped abruptly, almost bumping into me. I looked up at him and poked his cheeks. 

"You have to catch me. But, you have to give me a five second head start." 

A smirk appeared on his lips. He nodded his head. 

"Okay. 1 ..." I started to back away as he counted. 

"2..." I sprinted away from him, running to the grassy area. 

"5!" He yelled out, running after me.

"HEY! NO FAIR YOU SKIPPED!" I yelled at him. 

"All is fair in love and war babe!" He replied, running faster towards me. 

I could hear his quick footsteps behind me, I tried to pick up my pace when I felt two arms grab me by the waist. I yelp out-loud as Minhyuk pulled me back, the two of us falling onto the ground. We were laughing uncontrollably as we failed to gain our breath from running, I rolled off of him and lied on the grass next to him. 

We both gradually stopped laughing, realizing the few people that were around us were staring, we sat up from the grass. 

I noticed he had a few blades of grass stuck onto his hair, I brought my hand up to his head and picked it out. As I took them out, I realized he was staring at me. I dropped my hand down to his side and looked at him curiously. 

"Is there someth-" He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. 

I sat there stunned for a few seconds but soon began to kiss him back, closing my eyes. I felt his hand grab my waist, pulling me closer to him. I cupped his face with my hands and kissed him deeper as he s his arms around my body. I could feel my heartbeat rapidly increase as we kept kissing, I suddenly felt dizzy from the lack of air but it didn't matter to me at the moment. 

We pulled apart, the both of us breathing heavily. Minhyuk cupped my left cheek with his right hand and looked at me tenderly. 

"So ... did I get that point?" He asked. 

I leaned in, giving him a short kiss on the lips. 

"Maybe." I muttered onto his lips, giving him another kiss. 

He pulled me back onto his lips, starting yet another passionate lip-locking session. 

His phone began to ring, we both pulled apart yet again feeling dissatisfied. He answered his phone and immediately, he was being yelled at. I recognized the voice through the phone; it was Zico. 

"Okay, okay, we'll meet you there." Minhyuk hung up on his leader, giving me a pout as he shoved his phone back into his pocket. 

"They're really mad." 

I sighed nodding my head.

"We knew there were going to be consequences." I said, as we both stood up from the ground. 

"But you don't have to live with them." He pouted like a child. 

"Yah, quit being a baby, I'm sure it won't be that bad." He gave me a look. 

"Okay fine, it probably will be bad." I laughed. 

He s his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his side. 

"But it was worth it."