Seventeen

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

"Put that back!" Taeil swatted Jihoons hand. 

"No! I want candy!" Jihoon whined, shaking his head as if he were a toddler. 

"We already have a ton in the cart!" Taeil crossed his arms across his chest like a disappointed father. 

"Can't hurt adding more!" Jihoon threw the bag of candy into the cart. 

"Aish, put it back!" Taeil grabbed the bag, while Jihoon tried to put the candy back in. 

"No!" 

"OH MY GOSH, BUY FIVE RAMYUN PACKS, GET THREE FREE? OKAY WE'RE GETTING THIS DEAL." Jaehyo yelled, not caring if anyone was listening to him. 

"I thought we were gonna buy strawberry milk?" Ukwon asked Minhyuk. 

"Ew strawberry! I want banana milk!" Kyung chimed in, draping his arm across Ukwon's shoulders. 

"Pleaaaaase I want candy!" Jihoon whined, rubbing his forehead. 

I tried to ignore the bickering going on between all of the members of Block B while I pushed the cart filled with candies, junk food, soda, ice cream, packages of potstickers, and now, ramyun. 

"They're all paying for this, don't  mind them. They're all paying for this, just think of that, you don't have to pay..." I repeated inside my head. Oh I wish Ahjoo went with us. Too bad he got called for work on his day off. 

"OOH LOOK FREE SAMPLES!" Jihoon pointed at an old lady handing out small cups. We all walked towards the table where the lady was and everyone lined up to get a cup. 

"Ahjumma, what is this?" I asked. 

"Chicken curry." She said, scooping up more small servings. 

Each cup had a small serving of rice and the curry. All the boys were grinning at the small cups and ate it all in a flash. 

The old lady handed me one and I thanked her. 

"Wow, it's been a while since I've seen such handsome young men. I can see they have enormous appetites." The old lady eyed the cart, letting out a quiet chuckle. 

"Yes, they're quite a handful." I grinned, trying out the curry. 

"NOONA! LETS BUY A TON OF THESE!" Jihoon yelled out, grabbing boxes of curry from the table. 

The old lady giggled at Jihoons childishness while he threw at least ten boxes of curry into the cart. 

"I hope you enjoy these." She smiled warmly at all of us. 

"Of course!" I began to push the cart once more, following Jihoon to an aisle. 

"Look! More candy!" He grinned. 

Zico thwacked Jihoon in the head. 

"You're gonna get a ton of cavities at this rate. Do you want diabetes?!" He scolded the maknae. 

Jihoon pouted; Zicos glare softened. 

"Hyuuuuuungggg..." 

Zico pushed Jihoon's face, walking away from the maknae angrily. 

Jihoon giggled, sticking his tongue out. 

"You're such a child." I rolled my eyes.

Jihoon smiled brightly. 

"After that bag, no more candies for you." 

"But-"

"What I say goes Pyo Jihoon." I crossed my arms in front of my chest, giving him a stern look.

Jihoon nodded his head, pouting out his bottom lip. 

"Fiiiiine..." He threw the bag of soda candy into the cart and dejectedly walked in front of me. 

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at his childishness, trailing behind him. Once we left the candy/snacks isle, Kyung and Jaehyo appeared out of nowhere, throwing in other items in the cart. 

"Hey, wait wait wait." I stopped the two from adding in more junk. 

I stopped pushing the cart and inspected what they had added. 

"A metal fork?" 

Kyung grinned. "It's also a retractable pen." 

I looked at him weirdly and placed the item at a nearby stack of cans. 

"Hey, I wanted that." He mumbled. 

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a few more items. 

"A cheese grater, really? And a box of envelopes? Oh wow, guys, are you serious? A CANDLE?" I felt my throat grow itchy when I raised my voice. 

Jaehyo snatched all three of the items. 

"Fine, we'll take them back." He stuck his chin in the air and walked away with Kyung following him closely.

"Why am I surrounded by morons?" I whispered, fake crying into my hands.

I stopped pitying myself and looked at the cart. I decided it would be the right time to go to the cash register before any of the other members thought to buy more items.

 "WAIT SEUL RI!!!" I heard someone yell behind me, but I decided to ignore them and ran. It wasn't an easy task considering I was pushing what seemed like a ten ton cart in front of me while trying to dodge other people in the process. I could feel glares burning in the back of my back as I continued to run. 

I saw a short line forming in one of the cash registers so I decided to slow down, hoping I'd be able to stop without crashing. I skidded to a stop, suprised at how I stopped a few feet behind an old lady, completely oblivious to the fact that I could have run her over with my cart. I did a small victory dance in my head,  not noticing a couple of males running towards me. 

"Yah! I called your name!" Jihoon pouted, sneaking in a bags of candy into the cart. 

"Yeah, he called you!" Kyung nodded his head, crossing his arms in the process like a five year old. 

"Whatever, you guys knew where I was headed." I pushed the cart forward, luckily the line was moving. 

I saw Ukwon and Minhyuk making their way towards us, both holding items in their hands. 

"That is where you both stop." I put up my hand, stopping the two mid-step. Minhyuk looked at me curiously, his eyebrows furrowing in the middle of his forehead. So cute!

"No more items you guys." 

Ukwon pouted cutely. 

"But ... I really want these." He brought up the small bag of strawberry jellies, waving it in front of him. 

"There are way too many things we're paying for." I reasoned, trying to escape from Ukwons aegyo wrath. 

"Ohp, look ... the Kwonnie pout... Noona, good luck." Jihoon looked away, averting his attention from Ukwons face. 

I bit my lip as I stared at Ukwon; his bottom lip pouted out even more, his eyes growing wide. He brought his two hands up to his face, balling them into fists. 

"Ukwon ..." 

Minhyuk encouraged Ukwon more by nudging his side softly with his elbow, urging him to make an even cuter face. 

"Argh ... Ukwon ... seriously ..." My heart melted inside my chest, I couldn't look away from Ukwon's adorable expression. 

I groaned, "Fine ... put your stupid candies into the stupid cart." I grumbled, feeling defeated. 

"Yay!" Ukwon and Minhyuk high-fived, quickly adding their items in. 

The lady in front of us finished her transaction, Jihoon and Kyung were placing all of the items onto the conveyer belt, while the cashier lady began to scan the items. 

It took us about ten minutes to scan every single item and three carts to place all of the plastic bags into. (Trust me, I don't understand how we managed to fit in all of the items into one cart in the first place. The cashier lady waited for the receipt to print, before giving it to me. I almost choked on my spit when she told me the total price. 

"W-w-w-w-what?" I stuttered out. 

"600,000 won." I almost collapsed onto the floor, grabbing onto the nearest thing near me so I didn't fall on the floor, which was Jaehyo's shoulder. (a.n: 600,000 won is roughly $500 usd)

I looked up at him and he too was staring back at me in horror. 

"W-well? Go pay the lady." I pushed him forward, my knees still wobbly. 

Jaehyo gulped, taking out his wallet. He took out the necessary amount to pay, his hands shaky as he slowly gave the money to the woman. The lady got a hold of the cash, Jaehyo tugging it back to him before letting it go. 

I glared at the members who were around me, which were Kyung, Jihoon, Ukwon, and Minhyuk. They all looked all over the place, nervous and afraid of my stare. 

Once the lady gave back the change, Minhyuk, Jihoon, and Kyung pushed all three carts with me, Jaehyo, and Ukwon trailing behind. When we exited the building, Zico and Taeil were waiting outside.

"How was it?" Zico asked casually. 

I glared at him, ignoring his question as I walked away from him. 

"Was it that bad?" I heard him ask Jihoon who shook his head slowly. 

All eight of us walked towards the black van that we rode to the store, all of the members grabbing plastic bags to place in the back of the van. Once all of the bags were in the van, I pushed the cart back to the front of the store. I quickly walked back to the van, entering the dead silent vehicle. I shut the door close and sat on the seat next to Zico who was playing with his phone. 

"Is everyone all set?" The driver asked. 

"Yeah." I replied. 

Moments later the engine roared and the car moved backwards, exiting the parking space. 

-- 

"You know, Cho PD is totally going to kick your ." I said towards Zico. 

Zico groaned, covering his eyes with his hand as he sat on the couch next to me. 

"Don't remind me." 

"Your fault for letting the idiots run loose." 

"Hey! Those 'idiots' are right here!" Kyung whined as he and Jaehyo were folding the empty plastic bags into squares. 

"Your fault for your leaders impending doom." I stuck my tongue out at Kyung who was also sticking his tongue at me. 

"You guys are seriously children." Jaehyo rolled his eyes at the two of us. 

"Says the idiot who forgets to wear pants." 

"It was one time!" 

The three of us glared at Jaehyo.

"Okay, every morning ... geez..." He grumbled, folding the last of the plastic bags neatly. 

Zico, Kyung, and Jaehyo were the only ones awake with me at my apartment. Taeil and Jihoon were called back to the Stardom building due to an unplanned gig while Ukwon and Minhyuk were sleeping in my bedroom, reasons unknown. 

"Hey, we should go out right now!" Kyung suggested. 

"And what, get trampled by your fans? Er, the suggestion sounds very appealing but I'd like to pass." I said sarcastically. 

On our way back, Kyung's brilliant plan to get some lunch almost got us caught by a group of BBC's. Turns out they had spotted us at the grocery store but lost us when we left the parking lot but somehow, they managed to find us again at the restaurant Kyung picked out. 

"Hey! How was I supposed to know they were tailing us?" He whined. 

"You're famous, obviously you guys will have followers everywhere you go, especially now since Nanlina did pretty well." 

"But our fans are really cool, they're not like those others who are really creepy." Jaehyo tried to defend his fans. 

"Still, there are a handful who are a bit too 'in love' with you seven." 

Jaehyo nodded, agreeing with me. 

"Fine then, what can we do?" Kyung sighed, abandoning his first plan. 

"Dunno, what do you guys usually do during your free time." 

"Eat." 

"Sleep." 

"Watch po- I mean, movies." Jaehyo grinned while I stared at him weirdly. 

Kyung slapped his hyung's head while Zico was shaking his head in disapproval. 

"I think we should just watch TV." I said, grabbing the remote from the coffee table. 

The TV was on a random station that was currently airing a coffee commercial. 

"Hey, we should ask if we can endorse this." Jaehyo and Kyung got up from their seats at the dining room table and sat down on the floor next to the couch. Well, Kyung was sitting on the floor while Jaehyo squeezed himself between Zico and I. 

"Hey, hey, hey, what is this, you guys are too close to the girlfriend." Minhyuk appeared out of nowhere, rubbing his left eye as he swatted Jaehyo. 

"It's not like I'm attracted to her-" 

"Hey." I glared at Jaehyo. 

"You're pretty and all but I prefer-" 

"I don't care who you prefer just move your ." Minhyuk squeezed in between Jaehyo and I. Zico groaned, annoyed that four people are sitting on a two seater couch. 

"Babe." Minhyuk grinned at me, his eyes puffy from sleep. He wrapped his right arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

"Ugh." I heard the other three groan. 

"Why don't you guys go get girlfriends?" 

Jaehyo hit Minhyuk in the head with a couch pillow. 

"Shut up." 

"Yeah." 

"Jealous." Minhyuk whispered, chuckling. 

I rolled my eyes and averted my attention back to the television. 

The coffee commercial ended and a chicken commercial began to play. 

"Hey, how about this commercial? I'd totally be good at this!" Kyung pointed at the tv screen. 

"Yeah, or you'll just eat all of the chicken we'll use as props." Zico snorted. 

"Well it'll be free! So why not?" 

Jaehyo threw the couch pillow at Kyungs head, the four of us laughing at him. 

"Yah! I'm just saying!" Kyung whined, glaring at Jaehyo. 

Zico's phone began to ring, the rest of us quieted down. Zico answered the phone and began to answer back with one word replies. Zico sighed dejectedly, nodding his head as if the person on the other line saw him. 

"Okay." Zico said finally and hung up. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"Cho wants the rest of us back at the studio." 

Kyung groaned. 

"Whyyy?" He pouted. 

"He said we have to work on one of the other songs. He said something got erased." Kyung and Zico were the first ones to get up from their seats. 

"Aw maaan." Jaehyo sighed, standing up next. 

"Youhave to let go of me now ..." I looked at Minhyuk who was still holding onto me tightly. 

"But I don't wanna.." He whined, puffing out his cheeks. 

"Ey, you won't get out of this with aegyo." I pushed his face away, getting out of his grasp. 

I got up from the couch and to my room. 

"I'll wake Ukwon up." I announced. 

I sighed at the sight of my broken door, shaking my head. 

"Ahjoo needs to pay for this ..." I mumbled under my breath. 

I entered my room, pillows and blankets all over the floor. Ukwon was on my bed, his legs sprawled all over, his feet resting on pillows while his head was dangling at the foot of the mattress. A thin blanket covered his stomach, and his mouth was wide open; drool was at the corner of his lips. 

I shook my head and smiled. 

He looked so adorable!

I kneeled at the foot of the bed, right in front of Ukwons head. 

"Ukwon-ah, wake up." I poked his face. 

His nose twitched, then he started to yawn. 

"Ukwon..." I shook his arm. 

He swatted my hands away, tossing and turning around. 

"Ukwon you guys have to leave." I poked his face once more. 

"Two more minutesss ..." He mumbled in his sleep. 

I furrowed my brows and slapped both of his cheeks lightly (somewhat). 

"YAH WAKE UP!" I yelled, causing Ukwon to snap his eyes wide open.

He sat up from the bed, scratching his head. 

"Yah, what gives?" He whined, still sleepy. 

"You guys have to go back to the building. Cho PD is asking for you guys." I explained, standing up. 

"Aw whyyy? I thought we were still on break." He pouted cutely. 

"Sorry kid." I patted his head. 

"Yah, I'm older than you!" He whined, fixing his hair. 

"Your hair looked better after I patted it, now get up and get ready." I laughed, leaving Ukwon. 

I got out of my room and saw that Jaehyo and Zico were grabbing all of their belonings, as well as Taeil and Jihoon's things.

"You guys almost set?" I asked.

"Yup, we just need Kyung hyung's things and Ukwon hyung's as well." Zico explained. 

"Ah, okay. I woke him up so he'll be ready in a few minutes." 

"Thanks." 

I looked around and saw that Minhyuk was at the kitchen. I quietly walked towards his direction and peered from his shoulder what he was doing. 

"I know you're there." I glared at his back. 

"How?" I pouted, standing next to him. 

"I'm your boyfriend, it's obvious I'll sense my girlfriends presence." 

"Thats a stupid answer. And besides, you're not my boyfriend." I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"Why do you keep saying that?!" He whined. 

"Cause you're really not my boyfriend!" 

"Yeah I am!" 

"No!" 

"Yes!" 

"You're not!" 

"I am!" 

"GUYS." Minhyuk and I looked to our right and saw Zico staring at the two of us with his arms cross in front of his chest. 

"We have to go now." 

I glared at Minhyuk one last time before I walked away from him. 

Ukwon, Jaehyo, and Kyung were all holding their belongings.

"Need help?" I offered. 

"Nah, we can handle these. Can you open the door for us?" Ukwon asked. 

I nodded my head and lead the way to the front door. I opened the door and saw that a familiar black van was parked right in front of my apartment. Ukwon, Jaehyo, and Kyung walked out swiftly, saying their goodbyes as each passed me by. 

"Bye Seul Ri." Zico waved and pulled me in for a hug. 

"Ease up on the teasing, yeah? Hyung's pretty hurt." With that Zico let go of me and walked to the van. 

I looked to my other side and saw Minhyuk looking at me with a glum expression. He had his backpack slung on one of his shoulders while holding his black cap with his other hand. 

"Well, bye." Minhyuk passed by me. 

I caught his wrist and pulled him towards me for a kiss. 

I felt his lips freeze against mine for a moment but moments after he was kissing me back with force. I was the first one to pull back, holding his face with my free hand. 

"I'll see you later, boyfriend." 

 

-- 

don't forget to vote on the poll! thank you!  http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/33802