Eleven

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

"Minhyuk hyung! Where are- Oh." I quickly pushed Minhyuk away from me and covered my mouth. I looked to my left and saw that it was Zico who was calling out for Minhyuk. He looked at us with an amused smile as he shoved his hands inside his pockets. 

Minhyuk cleared his throat and grabbed my wrist. 

"What the?" I glared at him. 

"Seul Ri! Why haven't you been visiting us? The rest of us miss you!" Zico cried, pouting out his lower lip. 

I scratched my head and mumbled a sorry. 

"I-I've been busy." I stuttered, trying to get my wrist out of Minhyuk's hold.

"We should all hang out sometime, we're almost done with our promotions." Zico grinned. 

"S-sure. Just give me a call." I replied. 

"Zico, why don't you go back to the rest of the guys, I'll follow you in a little while. I need to talk to Seul Ri in private." Minhyuk said. 

Zico nodded and waved at me farewell. He walked away quickly, I pouted while watching him go. 

"Yah, why did you send him away? I haven't seen him in a long time!" I whined. 

"Tch, you miss him and not me?" He leaned forward as I leaned back. 

"... yes ..." I mumbled half-hartedly, I did miss Minhyuk, way more than I missed the others, I thought. 

"Liar." He leaned closer, so close our noses touched. 

"M-Minhyuk," I placed my hands onto his chest, pushing him back but he placed his hands on top of mine and smiled at me teasingly. 

"L-let go." I whined, feeling nervous again. 

Why did he have such an affect on me? I could feel myself get more and more scared; scared because I knew my patience was wearing thin, but I didn't want to make the mistake of kissing him on my own will; it's just too wrong. 

"I don't think you want me to." He muttered, pushing my back onto the wall behind me. 

I whimpered, biting my bottom lip. Crap, I was losing it. 

He smiled, letting out a chuckle as he nipped at my earlobe. His warm breath tickled my skin, I closed my eyes tightly, trying to calm myself down.

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in-

"!' I cursed, grabbing onto Minhyuk's shirt as he on my collarbone. 

I felt him smirk on my skin as he left a mark on my body. I pushed him forward, glaring at him. 

"Yah! Why did you do that!" I felt my cheeks heat up, pulling my shirt up to cover what he had done. 

"Cause I wanted to." He stuck his tongue out. 

"You're so- ugh! I-I have to go, it's really late. And you should go too, considering the others are waiting for you." I went to leave but he grabbed my wrist once more. 

"We didn't get a chance to talk." He reasoned. 

"Because you attacked me!"

"Don't deny you didn't like it." 

"Shut up!" I crossed my arms. 

"Com'on just stay for two more minutes?" 

I rolled my eyes and nodded my head. "You have 110 seconds left, go." 

"It didn't start- Okay fine." He pouted. 

"W-would you like to go on a date with me?" He bit his lower lip, waiting for my answer. 

My eyes grew wide. 

"I ... uh ..." I stared at him, speechless. 

"Please? I really want to take you out to a normal dinner, or lunch, or even breakfast, you name it!" 

"B-but ..." He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist instead. 

Damnit Minhyuk, you drive me insane. 

"Just one date. If it doesn't work out, if you don't have a good time, then I'll stop pursuing you. Just one date, please? I know you're afraid of fans finding out but I'lll have that covered. You can trust me." He smiled assuringly. 

I stared into his eyes, he looked sincere so I nodded my head slowly, mumbling a quiet yes. 

He let go of my waist and gave me a peck on the cheek. I brought my hand up to my face, blushing. 

"I know I got the order wrong, but it'll be the best date of you life. I promise you." 

-- 

"WHAT? SERIOUSLY?!" Ahjoo yelled at the top of his lungs. 

I slapped his arm and told him to shut up. We were sitting on my couch in the living room as I told him what had happened a few mornings ago. 

"I can't believe he asked you out! Wow! I'm so happy for you! I'm just- I can't believe my little Seul Ri is growing up!" He gushed, pinching my cheeks in the process. 

"Can you please stop you stupid fruit! I'm freakin' scared of whats going to happen! What if fans see me!? What if I get in a scandal? I don't wanna lose this job!" 

"Well you should have thought of that before agreeing to go." Ahjoo said in a matter-of-factly tone. 

"I will throw your shoe at your face you moron, he didn't exactly give me any other choice!" I sighed. 

"Whatever, what's done is done. Just go on one date and if you don't like it, you guys at least tried." 

"But that's the thing! What if I do enjoy it and I fall for him even more?" 

Ahjoo patted my head. "Don't be afraid to let yourself like someone." 

"But I ... I just ..." I sighed. 

"Is this about-" 

"-Don't say his name." I cut Ahjoo off. 

He bit down on his bottom lip and nodded his head. 

"I don't wanna get hurt again ... and I don't want to lose the friendship I have with the others either." I sighed. 

Ahjoo brought me into his chest and hugged me tightly. 

"Yah, you have to try Seul Ri. I know that opening your heart to someone is scary but what if he's the one? If you don't open up, you might lose out on someone special." 

I nodded my head. 

"And if he hurts you, I'm always by your side. I'll kick his . I don't care if he's an idol, I'll kick his famous face." I yanked myself from his hold and punched his arm. 

"Yah, I might get fired if you do that." 

"Is that the only thing you care about?" He side-eyed me. 

"Fine, fine, I care about his handsome face too." I sighed, admitting defeat. 

"Good." He grinned. "So, when is your hooded prince going to take you out?" He asked. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "He told me he'd call me after his schedule clears up." 

"And when was the last time you saw him?" He raised his right eyebrow. 

"Uh ... a few days ago?" 

"When exactly?" 

"I dunno ... four days?" 

"Yah! Call him! Take charge! This is 2012 Seul Ri! Don't wait for the guy to call you! Call him instead!" I threw a couch pillow at Ahjoo, 

"Shut the hell up idiot. I already told you that he's waiting for his schedule to clear up. Besides, I'm busy." I crossed my arms. 

"And yet you're here with me on a Saturday afternoon." 

"I'm gracing you with my prescence, unless, you'd rather not hang out with me. I could get more work done." 

"No, no, I was kidding! Man Seul Ri, you can't take a joke." 

I rolled my eyes at him and threw yet another couch pillow at him. 

"You're hopeless." I sighed. 

-- 

Monday rolled by and I was sitting in my chair, finishing up the portfolio for the new image I was making for Stardom's new girl group, Evol. Even though it's still almost half a year till they'll debut, the company needed the final touches to prepare well. 

I typed a few more sentences and double checked the spelling of everything and proceeded to click on the print button. I stretched out my arms and cracked my knuckles, feeling satisfaction. I'm finally finished!

The last of the papers were freshly out of the printer, I grabbed the pages and placed them inside the folder. I stood up from my chair and left my office, so I can give the documents to my boss. 

"Seul Ri!" I turned to see it was Zico. 

"Oh, hey Zico. What brings you here?" I asked as I walked towards the office of Tae Jun, the marketing director of the company. 

"I just got out of the studio, I'm working on the new album." He grinned.

"Wow, you work really hard Zico. I'm proud of you." 

"Don't act like you don't work either, Seul Ri. I heard from the guards you've been leaving the office really late. You shouldn't overwork yourself." He looked at me, concerned. 

"Those guards are such gossipers, wow." I laughed. "Don't worry, I won't be staying late anymore, I'm done with my current project." I said as we stood in front of the marketing directors' office. 

"You better, or else Minhyuk will get mad." I felt my cheeks heat up at the mention of his name. 

Zico noticed and a sly smile grew on his face. 

"Hey, so, how are things with you and Minhyuk hyung?" 

 I covered his mouth with my hand suddenly. 

"Yah, lower your voice! We shouldn't even be talking about this!" I whispered harshly. 

Zico pushed my hand away and giggled. 

"Thats why you should hang out with us again." 

"Fine, fine, I will. How about later?" I offered. 

"Around 7?" 

"Yeah, that's fine." 

He looked at his watched. 

"Well, I gotta go back to the studio. Bye Seul Ri! See you later!" He waved farewell. 

-- 

I stretched my arms out and pressed the button on my monitor to turn off. I stood up from my seat and checked the time. It was 6:45 which meant that Zico would be done at the studio. I grabbed my belongings and got out of the empty office. Everyone would usually leave early or they would be out at dinner only to come back to work for more. Since I had been working overtime, I had the opportunity to leave earlier than usual. 

I walked by the studio to see the Kyung walking towards the door. 

"Oh hey Seul Ri!" He greeted me. 

"Hi Kyung." I smiled. 

"So, Zico told me you'll be hanging out with us tonight. We're thinking of eating out." 

"I-is that okay? I mean, won't we get spotted?" I asked, worried. 

"No, don't worry. The fans know you're a friend. Someone posted a picture of us with you so we said you work in the company and that you're a close friend." He explained. 

"S-so they're not jealous or anything?" 

"Naw, they were thankful cause they found out you were the one that created our last concept." 

I smiled. "I see thats good." I sighed out of relief. 

"So, where are the others?" 

"Oh, we're just waiting for Jihoon to finish his parts and we're all ready to go. Lets go in." He said, opening the door. I thanked him and entered the studio. I saw the rest of the members while Jihoon was in the recording room. 

"Seul Ri!" Ukwon greeted me loudly. 

Zico threw a rolled up magazine at him and Ukwon pouted. 

"SHH!" Zico scolded. 

Ukwon sat back down and scratched the back of his head. 

Jaehyo and Taeil waved at me while Minhyuk looked at me giddly. I bit my lip to prevent myself from smiling big as I waved at Jaehyo and Taeil. Just when I was about to sit down at the couch, I heard Jihoon come out of the recording room. 

"NOOOOONAAAA!" Jihoon yelled, pulling me into a tight hug. 

"Yah let go of her!" I heard Minhyuk say, trying to pull me out of Jihoons hold. 

Jihoon giggled and apologized. 

"I got excited. I missed her." Jihoon announced innocently. 

"Well, we're all done so we should go!" Kyung clapped his hands. 

"So where are we eating?" Minhyuk asked, drapping an arm around my shoulder casually. I flinched, looking at the other members to see if they noticed. 

Ukwon looked at me curiously while Jaehyo had a smirk on his face. Jihoon was too busy annoying Taeil and Zico was fixated on the notebook he was writing in. 

"Anyone up for shabu-shabu?" Kyung suggested. 

"YEAH! We haven't had those in ages!" Jihoon averted his attention to Kyung. Jihoon ran up to Kyung and grabbed one of his arms, swinging it back and forth. 

"Yaaayy!" He cheered. 

I looked up at Minhyuk who was staring at me. He leaned his face closer to mine. 

"Wanna ditch these losers later after we eat? We could have a desert date." His breath tickled my skin.

I nodded weakly.

He smiled at me and intertwined his fingers with mine. I took a deep breath and bit down on my lip. I could feel the stares of the other members on my face as we walked out of the room. I didn't bother to look up. 

"M-Minhyuk? I-is this really okay?" I looked down at our interlocked hands. 

I heard a few forced coughs from the others so I tried to break my hand away from Minhyuks. 

"Hyung, uh ..." I heard Jihoon mutter. 

I looked to the others and they were all staring at the two of us. I poked his side and he let go of my hand to rub the part I poked hard. 

"Yah, that really hurt." He whined. 

I ignored him and locked arms with Jihoon who started to bounce as he walked. I did the same, making a few of the workers in the building look strangely at us. Minhyuk walked next to me pouting childishly as we exited the building. Once they were out, I let go of Jihoon's arm. He pouted at me and stopped He jumping around and walked normally next to Taeil. 

We all walked into the car that was parked in front of the Stardom building. Zico and Kyung entered first, followed by Taeil, Jaehyo and Jihoon. Ukwon entered after and then Minhyuk and I were the last. Ukwon, Minhyuk and I sat in the back of the van. Ukwon began to play with his phone, Minhyuk shifted his seat towards me. 

"Y-yes?" I looked at him nervously. 

He smiled at me sheepishly and rested his head on my shoulder. He closed his eyes and intertwined his hand with mine once again. 

"I'm tired so lend me your shoulder for now." He mumbled so only I could hear what he had said. 

 

-- 

SORRY FOR NEGLECTING THIS STORY ;A;"" I haven't been in the mood to write and with AFF going down multiple times, I got even lazier. I'll be writing regularly now, I'm almost done with my other story so I'll be focusing my attention onto this story (hopefully OTL). 

Hi new subscribers, thank you for taking a liking to my story and of course, thank you to the subscribers who are still here! ^^