THREE

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

Before I could reply to the message I was greeted by a familiar face, who belonged to none other than Ahjoo. His chest was heaving up and down; his face had an angry scowl plastered across it.

I bit my lip nervously, wondering if he was angry because I was gone for too long, or that he witnessed my dancing with that other guy. 

"H-hi!" I casually waved at him, pushing myself off of the wall. I scratched my head nervously while holding my phone with my free hand. 

"So I see you've retrieved your phone." His voice was cold; his gaze was glued towards my hand that held my phone. 

"Y-yeah! The guy wasn't a creep or anything, so you have nothing to worry about." I quickly ran over to his side and grabbed his arm pulling him with me back towards the VIP room. 

Take deep breaths Seul Ri, take deep breaths. 

We quickly entered the room once more and was greeted by more of our friends who were having fun. I look up to see Ahjoo's expression and it was still the same as from before. I tugged on his arm and pouted at him. His glare softened a little. 

"Yah, Ahjoo, stop being like this." I said, shaking his arm like a little kid. 

He deeply sighed and ran his free hand through his hair. He nodded at me. 

"Fine, fine." He muttered. 

"Yah, you two!" A group of our friends called us and we both walked towards them, getting back into the party mood. 

-- 

"Ahjoo, you are in no state to drive tonight." I tell my wasted friend as I held his body up. 

"W-water-u-sayyyyinggg Seul Ri-aaahhh ..." He slurred, waving his index finger in my face. 

"Aish.." I groaned, slapping his hand away from my face. 

"I'll drive. Where are your car keys?" 

"Aishhhhelllno. You will not drive mybabyyyyy..." He shook his head no. 

"Do you want to spend the night in the streets then?" I raise my eyebrow up. 

"Mayyyybeeeeeee..." 

"Just tell me where your car keys are." I wanted to slap my forehead. 

"In my pants. Guess whereeeee." He wriggled his eyebrows at me.

"Your pockets?" I sighed.

"My boxers." He proudly grinned. 

"WHAT THE F.UCK!" I yelled, almost losing my balance. 

This guy is freakin' heavy!

"I'm just kiddinggg! Its in my left pocket of my jacket. Seul Ri-ahhhh you're so fun to teaseeeee..." 

I reach over to his left side towards his pocket and grabbed the car keys. I guide him towards the passengers side of the car and open the door for him. I sat him down and placed the seatbelt on him. He suddenly touched my face. 

"Heh, you're so pretty!" 

I flicked his forehead. 

"Shut up." I close the car door and make my way towards the drivers side, quickly entering the car. I placed the seatbelt on myself and entered the keys into the ignition. 

Ahjoo squirmed in his seat, mumbling incoherent words here and there. I rolled my eyes and focused my attention to the road. 

"I'll drop you off your house. Tomorrow I'll return your car, okay?"

It always amazes me how I can keep a conversation with Ahjoo even if he is totally wasted. 

He shook his head. 

"Parents. Homee. Nono!" He waved his finger at me. 

"Okayokay, you'll stay at my place then. You're really lucky tonight." I sighed and turned our direction to my apartment. 

"YAAAY! SLEEPOVER!" Ahjoo clapped his hands as if he were given a bag full of his favorite candy. 

-- 

"Seriously, can you help me helping you and carry your weight you fatty?!" I growled as I helped Ahjoo walk to my apartment. Luckily, I lived on the first floor of the twenty story apartment building. 

"Nonononono!" He frantically moved his body back and forth. 

"Aish, fine fine! Just stop moving! Aish!" I yell. 

After a few fumbles, we finally reached my apartment complex. I opened the door and pushed Ahjoo's body into the darkness. I quickly open the lights and closed the door. Ahjoo managed to reach the couch and instantly, he fell alseep while dangling onto the arm of the couch. 

"This idiot ... really ..." I sighed, grabbing him by the arms and pulling his whole body forward so that he was at least sleeping on top of the couch. 

I massaged my neck and looked down at Ahjoo's sleeping state. 

"He'll get cold later." I muttered under my breath walking towards my linen closet to get him a blanket and a pillow. I carefully raised his head up and placed the pillow under and covered his body with the blanket. 

"T-the pie ... not the pie ... zzz ..." I chuckled at his sleep talk. 

I made my way towards the bathroom and decided to take a quick shower. Before I took off my clothing, I wanted to check the time from my phone. I gasped, seeing the message I had forgotten to answer from before. 

Just when I was about to exit the message, a new one came. 

It was from the "B". 

Did you arrive home safely?

The message asked. I bit my lip; I was hesitant to answer the message. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders. 

Why not. 

Uh ... yes I did. Thank you for the concern. 

Miliseconds after my answer, I already get a message back. 

Great to hear. I'll be anticipating our next meet.
Sweet dreams. 

I placed my phone back onto the counter and entered my shower; my mind clouded with the mystery man I had danced with. 

 

 

--

 

Just a small hint, whoever is tagged might be one of the main guys in the story. It could be Kyung, it might not be. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter ^^