Twenty-Three

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

I didn't know if the picture or pictures circulated yet, so I was a little afraid to get out of the building. Kyung told me that he and the rest of the Block B members were on their way to the building. Even thouh I refused their help, they said they were going regardless. After that, I began calling Minhyuk and leaving text messages, as well as voicemail. 

I paced around in the room, wishing Minah was here. 

I couldn't believe it. A stupid, blurry photo was going to ruin my life, as well as my relationship with Minhyuk. Even if we cleared the rumor out, it'll still damage Minhyuk and Zico's images. 

My phone buzzed in my hand, prompting me to answer it. 

"Minhyuk?" I answered. 

"Uh ... Seul Ri?" It was Ahjoo. 

"Ahjoo, I can't talk right now, I'm waiting for Minhyuk's call." I frantically explained. 

"Kyung told me what happened. I'm in the elevators right now." 

"REALLY?" I cried out, relieved that he was here. 

I ran out to meet Ahjoo as he exited the elevators. Once the doors opened, I ran and hugged Ahjoo. 

"This so much." I cried out. 

" I told you dating an idol wouldn't be easy." 

"Shut up, you're the best friend; you're supposed to be comforting me." 

Ahjoo laughed, patting me on the head. 

"Yah, don't cry, Minhyuk knows how you feel. Things will be resolved." Ahjoo stated. 

I sniffled, nodding my head. 

"Hopefully..." 

I heard the elevator bell ding, averting my attention to the doors. Ahjoo and I looked at who it was and we saw the Block B members minus Minhyuk. 

"Any luck?" Ahjoo asked. 

"He hasn't replied at all."

My face fell; I wanted to punch the wall. 

"Seul Ri." Zico gave me a sorrowful smile. 

"I'm really sorry." He apologized. 

"It's not your fault." I shook my head. 

"Where do you think he went?" Ahjoo asked. 

"We looked everywhere. The mall, most of the noraebangs we usually go to, noodle shops, the park; Hyung wasn't there." Jihoon said. 

"Did you check ..." I gasped, groaning. 

"Where?" 

I ignored them, quickly running towards the stairs. I had to hurry. 

"Minhyuk you idiot, you better not be there!" I growled under my breath. 

 

I managed to dodge the large crowd in front of Stardom completely, thankful that there was a bus stop immedately next to Stardom building. After that, I took the bus to my destination, hoping that I was wrong with where I thought Minhyuk was. 

I was standing in front of Club Xeon. I looked down at my attire, glad that Stardom didn't force us to wear overly business clothing on Fridays. I was wearing a beige blazer with a white fitted shirt and black shorts. [picture] The security guards let me in, the blaring music welcomed me. 

I looked at the bar and saw that no one was sitting there, which I was happy about. I went up the stairs, straight towards the private rooms. The first three private rooms had their doors open. I checked them briefly, scanning the people inside. The first room had all men, the second had all girls, and the third one was empty. The fourth and last private room had its door closed. 

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. 

"Hey I thought I said no one bother me-" My eyes met Minhyuks red ones. 

"Minhyuk-" 

"How did you find me?" 

"That's not the point." I pushed him back into the room, closing the door behind us. I locked the door to make sure that no one would be barging in. 

Minhyuk sighed, sitting down on the couch. There were bottles of beer scattered on the table. He grabbed one that was standing up, and chugged. 

"Minhyuk!" I grabbed the bottle from his hand. 

"Yah!" 

"We have to talk Minhyuk." I said, sitting down next to him. 

He shook his head, grabbing another bottle of beer. 

"What, you want to break up with me?" He chuckled darkly, "Go and break up with me, then run into Zico's arms." 

I gasped, dropping the bottle onto the floor. 

"Minhyuk..." 

"It's true, right?" 

"Minhyuk, those pictures aren't true! Zico and I were talking and someone caught us together and made it seem like that. You know how I feel. Minhyuk please believe me." 

Minhyuk shook his head. 

"You're lying." 

I grabbed the beer bottle he was holding and threw it across the room. 

"You stupid moron, why do you think I'm lying? Do you really think I'd cheat on you, with one of your band members nonetheless? Was our date in Everland that insignificant? Do you think I faked all that? Did I really endure all the bull I'm getting from saesang fans just to mess with you? Damnit Minhyuk, I practically ran into my death just to get to you and I get you calling me a lia-" Minhyuk pulled me by the waist towards him as he kissed me deeply. 

All my distress and anger disappeared; my eyes closed and my fingers were tangled into Minhyuk's hair as we continued to kiss. Minhyuk's grip on my waist tightened; I felt all his emotions being poured into the kiss. I felt anger; anger over the fact that he let himself believe the lies. I felt regret; regret that he decided to throw himself into sulking instead of coming to me to clear things up. The last emotion I felt from the kiss was the feeling that scared me; love. I felt the passion he's putting into the kiss. I felt how much he wanted me. I felt the intensity of how much he needed me. I pulled him closer, not wanting to part from him at all. Tears were streaking down my face; I tasted the salty tears. 

Minhyuk was the first one to pull away; we both were breathing heavily. 

"I'm sorry." He muttered against my lips as he looked me in the eyes. He held on my cheek, it with his thumb. He then pressed his forehead against mine, closing his eyes. 

"I know." He whispered. 

"I know all those things you told me. I know." 

"But why?" I asked, confused. 

"I saw the comments saying how the two of you looked good together. The majority said they were glad you were 'going to Zico'. I saw red and ignored everything. I'm just ... I don't feel confident that I'm the one for you." 

I cupped his face with my hands and pulled him in for a kiss. 

"Minhyuk, you silly idiot. You are the one for me." 

 

 

The two of us left Club Xeon. Of course, with difficulty. 

Once Minhyuk and I got out of the private room, we were greeted with flashes of cameras and loud screaming. 

How they found out we were in the club? I didn't know, but then I wasn't surprised. 

Minhyuk and I ran as fast as we could away from the mob of fangirls and reporters, into the crowd of dancing people and finally, out the door. 

Minhyuk handed me the keys to the van and we immediately left the venue. 

"Your dorm?" I asked. 

"They'd expect us to go there. Lets go to your house." 

"What if you have those saesang taxi things I've been hearing about?" I asked, worried. 

"We're not popular enough for that." He reasoned. 

"Regardless, I will not let these people find out where I live. Especially if I'm guiding them myself." 

"Okay fine, we'll park ten blocks away from your house and run there." 

"Min-" 

"Just trust me Seul Ri." He squeezed my hand. 

I bit down on my lip and nodded. 

 

"I'm with him right now." I said through the phone. 

- Is he okay? Did he do something stupid? -

"Yeah, but everything is fine now." I replied. 

- Then should we come over? - 

"No Kyung, it's not necessary. Your fans might be following you right now and it'll be a disaster if you guys come over and they're here too. We'll be fine." 

- But you two will be alone. - 

"Your point?" 

- Are you really asking me that Seul Ri? Minhyuk is a man and - 

"OKAY don't you dare end that sentence Park Kyung." I growled. 

- I'm just saying! - 

"He'll be back at the dorms tomorrow. Good bye Kyung." I hung up on the idiot, throwing my phone onto the couch. 

"How are they?" Minhyuk asked. 

"Still stupid." I shrugged. 

"Do they want me back at the dorms?" 

"Yeah, but I told them we should let this settle down for a bit. I'll take you back there tomorrow morning. If we leave right now, things might get even crazier. Kyung offered they come here but it'll be even more disatrous." 

"Yeah." He nodded, agreeing. 

"Well ..." I stretched my arms out, standing up from the couch. 

"It's getting late." I stated awkwardly. 

"Y-yeah ..." 

"I'll just ... I'll get ready for bed." I scratched the back of my head. 

"Oh, okay." Minhyuk was still sitting down on the couch. 

"I'll get you clothes to change out of. Ahjoo leaves a bunch of his sweatpants and t-shirts, thinking he'll actually workout at the gym nearby." 

"Thanks." 

"Uhm ... yeah." I let out a dry chuckle. "I'll be back." 

 

 

I paced in my bathroom, my hair dripping and my towel wrapped around my body. I was nervous. 

Kyung's stupid words were getting to me. Minhyuk and I are actually alone. Like alone alone. 

What if ... Oh boy, I don't want to even think about that. 

I hastily put on my shirt and pajama bottoms and started to dry my hair. I got out of the bathroom and saw that Minhyuk was watching tv. 

"Do you want to shower? I'll get the things." I said. 

Minhyuk looked back at me and nodded. 

I walked to my room and grabbed the spare clothing Ahjoo left, as well as a towel Minhyuk could use. I walked out of my room and handed them to Minhyuk. 

"Thanks." He said, standing up from the couch. 

He grabbed the things and kissed me lightly on the forehead before going inside the bathroom. I turned off the tv and went inside my room. 

What is going to happen tonight? 

I continued to dry my hair until I felt like it was dry enough to be somewhat damp. I sat down on my bed and looked out my door. 

Where is he going to sleep? 

I didn't want him to sleep in the living room by himself but then I wasn't sure if he should sleep in my room. I mean, I know that we slept together before, but those were different circumstances and he was comforting me. 

Should I let him sleep in my room but on my floor? 

I sighed, unsure what to do. 

I heard the bathroom door open, making me freeze on my bed. 

"Seul Ri?" Minhyuk called out. 

I immediately sat normally and made it seem that I wasn't feeling weird. 

"Yeah?" I answered. 

I heard his footsteps come closer until he was standing in the doorway. 

"I placed my clothes on top of the laundry bin, is that okay?" He asked. 

"Mhm." I nodded. 

"So ..." 

"So ..." 

"Where are the pillows and blankets?" He asked. 

"Hmm?" 

"You know, the ones I need to use. I can't sleep without them on the couch." 

"Oh, uh-uh-well-I-I thought-uhm..." 

"Seul Ri?" 

"Ithoughtthatyoushouldsleepnextotmecausei'dfeelbadifyousleptaloneoverthereand-" 

Minhyuk broke into a smile and walked into my room, kneeling down in front of me. 

"Seul Ri, speak slower." He spoke softly. 

"I-I just thought you c-could sleep here. N-next to me." I felt my cheeks grow hot. 

"Are you okay with that?" He asked carefully. 

I nodded my head. 

He tilted my head to meet his eyes. He cupped my cheek. 

"Are you sure?" 

I nodded my head once again. 

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Y-you won't." 

Minhyuk leaned in, kissing me on the forehead. 

"Okay." 

He stood up and walked towards the opposite side of the bed. I got up from my seating position and tucked my feet under the covers. Minhyuk pulled the covers up and sat down on the bed, pulling the covers over his body. He stayed on his side and placed his head on the pillow. He smiled at me. 

"Goodnight." He said quietly. 

"Goodnight."