Eight

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

I woke up with a horrible headache and my neck was sore. I got up from my bed and stretched my neck. I rub my eyes open and I realized that I wasn't home. I wasn't even on the bed. 

"Seul Ri, you're up." I look to my left and I see Jaehyo with a glass of water. 

"A-am I at your dorm?" I groan, my headache worsening. 

"Yeah. Sorry that you had to sleep on the couch, everyones rooms are a mess and we didn't want you to see that." He said giving me the glass of water. He placed a pill on my palm.

"What's this?" 

"It'll help your headache." He patted my head and stood up from the couch. 

"Where are the others?" I ask as I swallow the pill. 

"They're still sleeping.  It's 9 in the morning right now." My eyes grew wide. 

"W-what?! Oh man, I gotta go home!" I stand up immediately, only to fall on my back to the couch. 

"I already called Ahjoo to pick you up. He sounded really mad." I slapped myself on the forehead. 

"He's going to kill me." I grabbed the couch pillow and pressed it onto my face. 

A door opened and a member of Block B walked out. I took off the pillow from my face to see who it was and I wish I didn't. It was Minhyuk. 

"G-good m-morning Seul Ri." Minhyuk froze on the spot, waving his hand at me and smiling awkwardly. 

"G-good morning Minhyuk-sshi." I smiled back. The moment I saw his face, the happenings of last night flashed in my mind. 

Jaehyo coughed and cleared his throat. I looked up at him. 

"W-well, it seems from last nights events, you two need to talk privately. I'll go back into the room." Jaehyo swiftly walked back into their bedroom and shut the door. 

I sat there in silence while Minhyuk stood there quietly. 

"H-hey..." Minhyuk looked to my direction. 

"I think we should take this conversation outside, they'll probably be eavesdropping." He nodded his head in agreement. 

I stood up from the couch while he walked towards the front door. I followed him closeby and shut the door. We both stood in the hallway, avoiding each others' gazes. 

"So ... you're B." I say, I look up and he stiffly nodded. 

I bit my lip and looked down to my feet. He grabbed my chin and tilted my head up to meet his gaze. Before I could say anything else, his lips pressed onto mine. My body was pushed back onto the door, creating a soft thud. His hands grabbed me by the waist as his lips devoured mine; I stood frozen beneath him, shocked. It took me a few moments to realize what was happening, slowly melting into his kiss. 

It really was him; his lips were familiar and so welcoming. As we continued to kiss, I s my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I felt him smirk on my lips; he then my lower lip causing me to slightly moan. 

"Uh ... uhm ... Minhyuk ..." Our foreheads were pressed onto each others as we tried to regain our breaths. 

"Yes?" He replied, staring into my eyes. 

"Now we really have to talk." I looked down at my feet, afraid I'll lose my control and kiss him once more. 

He tilted my head up with his fingertips and gave my lips a light peck. I dropped my arms to my sides as he stood up straight in front of me.

"So what do we do now?" I asked him. 

He stuck his hands inside his pockets and shrugged his shoulders. 

"I have no clue." He looked down towards the floor. 

I let out a sigh. 

"What am I to you?" I held onto the ends of my dress. 

He looked up at me and smiled sweetly. 

"You're slowly becoming someone important in my life." He took a step forward towards me. 

"I know it's not much, and I wish I could elaborate more, but because of our current state, we can't take this on without thinking first. I don't want you to lose your position in the company and I don't want to get into a controversy and have you hurt because of our fans and the rest of the members as well." He wrapped his arms around my waist pulled me into his chest for a hug. 

"I completely understand." I replied, wrapping my arms around his body. 

We stood there for a while in silence, not wanting to ruin the moment when we suddenly heard footsteps. We both looked at each other and broke apart from our hug. We started to fix our appearances before the person saw anything. 

"Seul Ri ..." A familiar voice growled. I looked to the side and saw that it was Ahjoo. 

"Hey ..." I smiled weakly, knowing that my best friend is furious towards me. 

I looked at Minhyuk who was confused at the situation. 

"I'll talk to you later?" I said. 

"Yeah." He nodded. 

I quickly gave him a kiss on his cheek and ran towards Ahjoo, grabbing onto his wrist and pulling him towards the exit. 

"Yah what the heck was that all about!?" Ahjoo asked as we walked down the stairs. I ignored him and kept pulling him with me until we got out of the building. I spotted his car directly in front, and pushed him towards the drivers side while I got myself seated in the passengers seat. 

"Care to explain, dearest friend?" He said sarcastically as he started the car. 

"I'll explain later, now lets go get some food. I'm really hungry." 

--

T_T I apologize for not updating in the longest time! I know the lower half of the chapter has changed if you guys read before tumblr went down for awhile. I wasn't able to save that version so I had to redo the chapter. I'll be updating again this week! Thank you for keeping your interest in this story (: