Twenty

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

Happy New Year everyone ^^ OTL A couple of more chapters (probs 10 more?) and then this fic is over. I can't believe I have 78 subbies, gosh you people are amazing (x Honestly, I never expected I'd get that many readers. Thank you, really. 

I KNOW I KNOW T_T This update is late. Forgive me! I promise you the next update will be quicker. 

Enjoy!

 

--

The Block B members and I all went to eat out for dinner. 

"Yah, stop letting go of my hand!" Minhyuk pouted at me, grabbing my hand with his. 

"I don't want to hold your hand!" 

"But we're going out ... Plus we're going to tell the public anyways, might as well have pictures, right?" 

I shoved Minhyuk away and walked along with Jihoon and Taeil. 

"Hey guys!" I greeted the two. 

"Noona!" Jihoon cried out, his deep voice startling a couple of passerbys. 

"Where are we eating?" I asked the two. 

"This new noodle place Kyung hyung keeps talking about." Jihoon replied, looking incredibly excited. 

Taeil was trying to keep himself from laughing at the Maknae as Jihoon chanted 'noodles, noodles, yum yum, noodles~'. 

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Yah, stop ignoring me." Minhyuk whined as we walked. He was still holding me from behind as we made our way towards our destination. 

"Okay fine! Minhyuk I swear, sometimes I think Jihoon is more mature than you." 

"YUM YUM NOODLES!~" Jihoon yelled out loud, clapping his hands loudly. 

"You were saying?" Minhyuk tilted his head, his chin resting on my shoulder. 

"You all are complete idiots." I muttered under my breath. 

-- 

We all finally arrived at the noodle shop, which was PACKED with so many people. Even if many recognized Block B, the fans kept their distance and 'sneakily' watched from afar. I did get a couple of glares from girls when Minhyuk grabbed me by the waist a couple of times but I didn't really care. 

I should get used to it already I thought. 

The waiter was extremely nice, accomodating to all of our needs, well Jaehyo and Jihoon's needs. Jihoon would finish his drink very quickly while Jaehyo kept complaining about the stupidest things. A couple of us threw wadded up napkins at Jaehyo, hinting he should stop acting like a total diva. 

"You're acting freakishly strange hyung." Jihoon mentioned as he ate his meal. 

Jaehyo snorted at Jihoon's comment and continued to eat his food in peace. 

"You all are so embarrassing. This is going to be the last time I'll eat out with you guys. I can feel my reputation as a cool person decreasing." I shook my head as I took a drink out of my water. 

"Tch, you cool? Please, you wish." Zico laughed loudly. 

"I'm going to punch you." I glared at him. 

"Now, now, lets not cause a scandal now. Especially when you're going to be apart of a scandal already." Kyung said. 

"You- Kyung- Oh my gosh- I- ugh, nevermind." 

--

Everyone was having a good time, laughing and hitting each other with the couch pillows when I saw Zico looking down at his drink, solemnly. Curious to why the usual hyper leader of Block B was feeling down, I got up from my seat and made my way towards Zico. 

"Hey." I nudged him with my shoulder. 

He looked up at me and gave me a faint smile, then looking back at his drink. 

"You look troubled, what's up?" 

"It's kind of stupid." Zico sighed and shrugged his shoulders. 

"Yah, nothing is stupid. Unless you count Kyung." 

Zico let out a chuckle and nodded his head. 

"Yeah ..." 

"Com'on, maybe I can help?" I offered. 

--

"Are you freakin' serious?" I looked at Zico with surprisement. 

Zico bit down on his lip, puffing his cheeks out. 

"I told you it was stupid." 

"No, its not stupid. Just extremely shocking." 

"What? Me liking a fellow labelmate is shocking?" Zico cried out. 

"NO! I just mean ... you said you were a thighs type of guy. Lara ... she's more of Jihoon's type." I shrugged. 

So that's why Zico has been upset? 

"I know! I was shocked that I started to develop feelings for her as well. Every time I saw her, my heart always beat faster and I'm just ... argh, Seul Ri ... Help me confess to her?" Zico pleaded. 

"If you weren't an idol, I would have beat the crap out of you right now."  

"YAH! WHY?" 

"I didn't expect for you to be this shy, especially towards a girl who is 5'2 feet tall and is as cute as a baby kitten?" 

Zico glared at me like a little kid and started to jump in his place, frustrated as if I stole his favorite robot toy. 

"HELP MEEE!" 

"How can I help you?" I sighed, giving in. 

"THANK YOU SO MUCH SEUL RI!" Zico pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. 

"Okay LET GO NOW KID!" I yelled out, pushing him away. 

"Okay, okay." He grinned childishly. 

"Let me pretend that you're Lara and I'll be reciting what I want to tell her." 

"Wow, we're seriously going to do this?" I groaned. 

"Yah! You said you'll help me!" He whined. 

"Fine, fine, just stop acting 'cutesy' it's freaking me out." 

Zico inhaled and closed his eyes. I stood there in silence, biting my lips. It was so amusing seeing Zico act like this. 

He opened his eyes and looked at me seriously. 

"Lara-ah ... I ... I like you. Since the first time we met in the practice room, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Your smile always brighten up my days and I really enjoy your company. Whenver we have the chance to talk, I really like how you share your input on the songs I write and you critiize me as well. I-I know that you'll be debuting soon and I'm an idol, and it'll be very hard for us to date. B-but, will it be okay if we take a chance?" Zico's eyes were wide with hope. 

"Holy crap you're so ing cute Woo Jiho!" I squealed, pinching his cheeks after his practice confession. 

"YAH YAH! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING ME SEUL RI!" 

"I know but OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS THE CUTEST CONFESSION I'VE EVER WITNESSED. JUNG LARA IS A LUCKY GIRL!" I spazzed out, patting Zico on the head. 

"Aish, you're no help Seul Ri!" Zico suddenly pulled me in a neck lock. 

"YAH! ACK! LET GO! ZICO I'M CHOKING! YAH!" I cried out, flailing my arms around. 

"Can't call me cute now, can you?" Zico mocked. 

"YAH! LET GO!" I grabbed his arm and pinched his skin, causing him to yelp and let go of me. 

"THAT HURT!" He cried out, rubbing the spot where I pinched him. 

"Yes, and near death experiences are painless Woo Jiho." I sarcastically replied, rubbing my neck. 

"Aw, Seul Ri, if you're hurting so much, why don't you ask hyung to kiss you?" 

"I'm gonna choke the living out of you, I don't care if you're an idol!" I yelled, ready to strangle Zico. 

Zico yelped, running back inside the dorm. I followed right after, ready to kill the little weasel. 

"Seul Ri, calm down!" I heard one of the members yell. 

"FACE ME LIKE A MAN WOO JIHO!" 

"Noona called hyung by his last name! You're in deep !" I heard Jihoon howl in laughter. 

Minhyuk grabbed me by the waist, pulling me into his lap as we both fell on the floor. The loud thud snapped me out of my angry trance as worry began to course through my body. 

"Are you okay?!" I asked immediately, looking down at Minhyuk's pained expression. 

He grinned, wincing right after. 

"My will live." 

-- 

Minhyuk sat down next to me on the couch, handing me a bottle of water. 

"Thanks." I smiled, twisting the cap open. 

Minhyuk scooted closer towards me, his arm resting on my shoulder. I inched closer to him, my head resting on the crook of his neck. 

"I'm getting sleepy." I mumble. 

"You can stay the night." Minhyuk offered casually. 

I groaned and shook my head.

"We can't have any scandalous news Minhyuk. I'll ask Ahjoo to pick me up." I said, taking my phone out of my pocket.

"No need, I'll drop you off." 

"But-" 

"Ahjoo's probably sleeping already. It's two in the morning Seul Ri. Do you think he'll be happy you're waking him up this early?" 

"Nope, and that is exactly why I'd wake him up." I grinned. 

"Aish, you're so mean." 

"Yah, he's annoying. I have a right." I stuck my tongue out. 

"Whatever, but I'm still dropping you off. I'll take the van." 

I grabbed his wrist before he stood up any further. 

"Wait, we have to be quiet or else the other members will tag along." 

-- 

"We should also stop by a convenience store. I want some snacks." Jihoon announced. 

"Yeah! I want some soda!" Jaehyo agreed. 

"Oo, can we also noraebang?" 

"I want some street food!" 

I groaned internally, facepalming as Minhyuk drove the van with all of the members of Block B on board. 

"Don't for a second think you'll guys will be able to sleep over my place. You idiots are going to drop me off and that's it." I yelled over the rukus that is Block B. A series of "aw man!" and "come on Seul Ri!" echoed throughout the van. 

"Don't even think your aegyo will succeed Ukwon." I waved my finger in the air in a matter-of-factly way.

"Boo." I heard Jihoon cry out. 

Minutes later, Minhyuk parked in front of my apartment complex. 

"Thanks." I smiled at Minhyuk as I took off my seatbelt. 

"I'll see you idiots later." I waved at the other members of Block B. 

"Bye Seul Ri!" 

"Sleep well Noona!" 

"Bye!"

I closed the passenger door and made my way to my apartment door, hearing the van slowly leave.