Ten

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

A week has passed since Minhyuk and I kissed that morning. I did everything in my power to avoid Block B, luckily, they were busy with their promotions all over Asia so it was easier for me not to see them at all. Luckily, the company handed me another project, which was to create a fresh new image for their upcoming girl group they want to debut the next year. 

I sighed out-loud as I leaned back on my chair, rubbing my temples to ease the headache that was starting. I had been working overtime almost everyday and it's taking a toll on my body. 

I heard a knock on my door. The door opened seconds after and one of my co-workers, Minah, who works the front desk was holding two cups of coffee in her hand. 

"Need a cup?" She flashed a smile as she walked towards my table. 

I sighed and nodded my head vigorously. 

I grabbed the cup from her and took a big gulp. Nothing more refreshing than a nice cup of black coffee. 

"Ahh..." I sighed out of contentment. 

"You've been working really hard lately. The security guards told me that you come out really late, you should take a rest." She gave me a concerned look. 

"Oh, a security guard eh? Is it that cute one with the Busan accent?" I raised my left eyebrow up. She blushed. 

"You guys are going out huh!" I gasped, pointing my finger at her. 

She quickly shook her head no and waved her hands no. 

"Ani! I-It's not like that!" 

"Uh-huh." I said, mockingly. 

"Aish! We're not going out!" She squeaked. 

I nodded my head but gave her a teasing smile. She blushed even redder and took a sip of her drink. 

"Aish, there you go changing the topic! I'm really worried about you!" 

"Don't worry about me. I can handle these things pretty well. And I'm almost done so I'll be leaving regularly once again soon." I reassured her. 

"Okay, but you better, got it? If I find out that you lied, I'm not going to treat you to coffee ever again." She stuck her tongue out at me and stood up.

"I gotta go back, but we'll have lunch later, okay?" I nodded my head in agreement and waved goodbye to her as she left the room. 

I took a large gulp, finishing the contents of my drink and got back to work. 

--

I rubbed my eyes to try to get rid of the fuzziness. I blinked a few times till my eyes finally focused on the computer screen. I checked the time on the bottom-right hand side of the computer screen and I realized that it was already 1:33am. I stretched my arms out and yawned. I quickly saved my work and signed out of the computer and turned it off. 

I got up from my chair and stretched out my legs. I pushed the chair back inside the table. I decided to go to the restroom before I left for home. I quickly did my business and washed my hands. I opened the door and realized I had bumped into something. I quickly pulled back the door and apologized. 

"Seul Ri?" That voice sounded extremely familiar. I looked up and saw that it was Minhyuk. 

"I-I'm really sorry!" I apologized once more, bowing even lower.

He shook his head and rubbed his forehead. 

"No its fine, really!" He said, letting out a breathless laugh. 

We stood there in silence for a moment when I broke the silence. 

"I-I better be going then." I said, moving to the left. When I took a step forward, he took a step to the left. When I took a step to the right, he did the same. I looked at him questioningly and he only gave me an amused smirk. 

"Uhm ... you're blocking the way." I quietly said. 

"You've been avoiding me." Well I got caught. 

"N-no I haven't. I've been busy with other work and you guys have been busy promoting." I chewed on my lip. 

"Even then you'd still go and try to make time to see us." He leaned closer as I took a step back. 

"See? You're avoiding me." I looked down at my feet. 

"N-no." I mumbled. 

He tilted my chin up and forced me to gaze up at him. He softly touched my lips with his thumb and his lips as he did. He leaned closer and closer to my face when I suddenly turned my face to the side, causing him to kiss me on the cheek instead. 

"Stop this Minhyuk-sshi." I looked away as I said that. 

"Why?" 

"Because it's not right. We're co-workers and this is interfering with our business affairs. Plus, you're an idol." I tried to move out of the way but he kept me standing in my spot.

"I thought about it and ... I want us to try." I looked at him, shocked.

"W-what? B-but-" He cut me off by giving me a quick peck on the lips. 

"I like a challenge." He winked before kissing me fully on the lips.