Nineteen

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

Sorry for the late update as well as its short length T_T Writers block is plaguing me.

--

"Well thanks for telling me." Minah sulked, her arms cross around her chest. 

"Sorry!" I apologized for the nth time. 

I arrived at work, already bombarded by people asking me my relationship with Minhyuk. Turns out he called Cho PD last night, telling him our relationship. I wasn't mad that he called Cho PD without me being there, I was sad I wasn't there with him to tell Cho. 

"Babe!" I turned around to see Minhyuk walking with Zico. 

Minhyuk pulled me into a crushing hug, kissing me on the forehead. 

Minah squealed in excitement, clapping her hands. 

"You guys are so adorable!" She complimented. 

"Where are you guys headed?" I asked, swatting Minhyuk away. 

"Cho wants to talk to us." Minhyuk said, pouting at my actions. 

"'Us' as in you and Zico? Or 'Us' as in you and me?" I countered, confused. 

"Of course the two of us! Zico's here for recording. I was just walking with him. Com'on." Minhyuk explained, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

"B-bye Minah, I'll see you later!" 

"You owe me lunch, remember!" She smiled, walking back to her office. 

"So, how was your day?" Zico asked as the three of us walked together. 

"It was okay ... Minus the fact that some of the security guards were glaring at me." 

"Hahaha! Hyung your male fans are hilarious!" Zico laughed. 

"You knew they were fans?" I stared at the two weirdly. 

"We had a feeling." Minhyuk shrugged. 

"Ha, you knew! One gave you a homemade lunch box!" 

"Oh gosh, I have competition in this building too?" I laughed with Zico. 

"Yah, yah quit it." Minhyuk pouted. "We're in front of the recording studio. Go in and trip on wires Zico." Minhyuk glared. 

"Uh huh, okay hyung, have fun with your jealous male fans!" Zico ran into the room before Minhyuk could run after him. 

"Okay, stop being a baby and lets go to Cho PD." I pulled him along with him towards Cho PD's office. 

--

We stood in front of Cho PD's office.

"You open the door." 

"No you." 

"Uh ... no? You open it." 

"Why should I? You're the guy; a gentleman opens the door for his lady." 

"So you're finally acknowledging that you're my girl now?" 

"Aish, just open the freakin' door Minhyuk." I glared, crossing my arms.

"Okay, okay, fine." He said, opening the door. 

We both entered the room quietly, our footsteps slow.  

I heard Cho PD talking furiously, making me feel even more nervous. When we reached his desk, I saw that he was talking on his phone, not noticing we had entered.

"... I don't care!" He looked up and saw the two of us. 

"Okay, just fix it! I'll call you later." He hung up his phone and smiled at us. He gestured us to sit down at the two chairs in front of his desk. 

Minhyuk and I both greeted Cho PD as he sat down on his chair. I was fiddling with my thumbs, trying to calm myself down. 

"How long have you two been going out?" He asked calmly. 

"A couple of weeks sir." I replied nervously. 

"Sir? Seul Ri-ah, no need to be formal with me." Cho PD smiled kindly. 

"N-neh." I nodded my head. 

Cho PD exhaled deeply and stood up from his chair. 

"It's best if you two come out with your relationship publicly. From the information I've recieved, fans are becoming more and more forgiving for these kinds of situations, though there will be a handful of people that will oppose your relationship." Cho PD explained. 

I looked at Minhyuk who was staring back at me with a small smile. 

"Since you guys are finished with your Nanlina promotions, it's best if we do a press conference." 

"W-when will that be?" I asked. 

"Most likely this coming Thursday." 

I had to prepare myself, if the press conference is really going to happen on Thursday, I need to mentally prepare myself for what is to come in three days. 

"Thanks Cho PD." Minhyuk finally spoke out. 

"I'm just glad you guys told me before finding it out on twitter or something." He grinned. 

-- 

Minhyuk and I sat at the back of a nearby Starbucks. 

"Babe, breathe." Minhyuk squeezed my hand. 

"I'm just really freaked out, don't worry." I smiled shakily, taking a sip from my iced tea. 

"Yah, don't worry; BBC's are pretty tame compared to other fanclubs." He grinned. 

"I know but I'm worried about the other fans." I bit down on my lip. 

"And what about those people that'll think I took this job just to get close to you?" I started to panic even more, the fear growing inside me. 

"Yah, yah, stop thinking about those bad thoughts!" Minhyuk pulled me onto his lap, hugging me tightly. 

I closed my eyes and hugged him back, liking the warmth. 

"Even if they say that, it won't matter because it isn't true. You got your job because you've worked hard. It just so happens you fell for my charms." 

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. 

"Sure, I fell for your charms." I chuckled, resting my head back on his chest. 

"We'll get through this, okay?" He kissed the top of my head.