Five

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

"Hyung!" P.O. whined as he ran after Jaehyo across the living room. 

"Those are my chips man!" P.O yelled out. 

It has been a week since I've started working at Brand New Stardom.

Immediately after my 'interview', I spent time with Block B members while they went along with their schedule for the day. I didn't interact with them as much on the first day, I observed the seven as they went along with their day. I found it amusing that they were very down to earth and very gracious at the people who were working along side them. For lunch, the Block B guys treated all of the staff. 

"Hi, girl who tackled Hyung." Zico smiled, giving me a plate of food. 

I smiled, taking the plate from him.

"You remembered me?" I tilted my head to the side. 

"Who wouldn't remember you? You knocked him down! It was hilarious!" He started to laugh at the memory. 

"Yeah ... I still feel pretty bad about that. Is he alright?" 

"Nothing but a bruised ego." He smiled, reassuring me. 

"Thats ... good?" I chuckled. 

"You guys are talking about the other day, huh?" Kyung sat next to Zico pouting childishly. 

"Sorry for that Kyung-sshi." I bit my bottom lip. 

He shook his head and gave me a greasy smile. 

"It's all good!" 

"Hey, why were you running that day? And what did that guy blast you with a watergun? And-" P.O. sat next to me, bombarding me with endless questions.

"Yah! Jihoon, calm down!" Zico threw a crumpled up piece of napkin at the maknae. 

I laughed lightly. "We were playing a game, something like tag, but with water guns. That guy, Ahjoo was on the different team. The object of the game is to soak the other person from head to toe. I couldn't fight back against him cause I had no more water, that's why I was running away from him instead of fighting." I explained. 

"So ... who won?" Yukwon, Minhyuk, Jaehyo, and Taeil were sitting on the floor in front of us. 

"They did. I was the last person in my team that wasn't soaked but Ahjoo shot me so they won." I smiled bitterly at the thought, remembering I will now have to treat the winning team on endless korean barbeque. 

"Dude, that sounds like fun! We should try that!" P.O. clapped cheerfully, looking at the rest of the members.

"If you guys do try it, I suggest you wear face masks, we got in trouble loads of times." I shook my head, remembering the times we played. 

"Why weren't you guys wearing one?" Yukwon asked. 

"Mask's are a disadvantage. When you're running the mask blocks the way for air. We take the risk but since you guys are idols ..." 

"Oh yeah ..." P.O. pouted. 

 

"Seul Ri-ah!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up from my notebook. 

"Hmm?" I looked at Minhyuk's direction. 

"Yukwon and I are going to go and buy more food. Those two idiots finished all of the food." He glared at Jaehyo and P.O. who were still wrestling each other for a bag of chips. 

"Alright, I'll keep the rest of these idiots out of trouble." I smiled. 

He smiled at me and walked out of the door with Yukwon following him closely. 

Minhyuk's lips looked so delectable. 

I froze at my thoughts. 

Did I actually think that?! Oh man, heck no! I can't think like this towards people I'm supposed to be working with! 

I focused my attention back to my notebook. I was jotting down possible concepts for their next comeback and all I got so far was ... 

Scribbles. 

"Aish." I mutter under my breath. 

"Problem?" Zico sat down next to me on the couch, munching on chips from a familiar looking bag. 

"Isn't that P.O.'s bag of chips?" 

Zico shrugged and kept devouring the chips. 

"Need any help?" He asked me. 

"I have it covered." 

"Yes, I can tell from the page filled with endless scribbles." He smirked. 

"Alright, I do need help but it's fine. I only need to think of a type of concept and everything else will come to me." I furrow my brows, placing the pencil I was holding in the crook of my ear. 

"And besides, hanging out with you guys is helping."

I felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket. I look to see it was Ahjoo. I sighed, wishing it was someone else. I opened up Ahjoo's message; he asked if we can hang out tonight. 

"Hey guys, I'm going to have to leave you earlier than usual." I tell the remaining Block B members. 

"Awwww ... Noona's not going to stay." P.O. pouted his lips and puffed up his cheeks, making the rest of the members groan in unison. 

"Stop the aegyo, save it for the fans." Jaehyo pushed P.O's face out  of the way. 

"At least I close my mouth, hyung!" P.O. retorts, suddenly standing up as Jaehyo get ready to chase him. 

--- 

"You're leaving?" I step back from the doorframe in surprise, seeing Minyuk's face. 

"Yeah. I have to meet up with a friend." I explain, moving out of the way. He was holding bags of food, as did Yukwon. Yukwon smiled at me and entered the dorm, heading straight to the kitchen. 

"Oh, well, have fun!" He said, mustering up a smile. I nod my head and smile back. 

I exit their dorm, my hand holding my phone tightly. I felt it vibrate, I quickly pick up the call.

"Ahjoo?" I answer.

"Yeah, I'll be at your house in a second." 

"Wait, I'm not home." 

"Where are you?" 

"Block B's dorms ..." 

"What?! You're there ... again? Yah, you keep hanging out with them." His voice filled with jealously. 

"Yah, I go there to work, not to hang out. You're busy too, pabo." I shake my head. 

"Aish, fine, you win. I'll be there in a few." He hung up. 

I stare at the screen of my phone and sigh. It's also been a week since "B" texted me. After we met that very day I got my job, he stopped texting. I don't know how, but his number seemed to disappear from my phone. I place my phone inside my pocket as I wait for the elevator to arrive. As the elevator descended, I decided it was time to let go of my mysterious B. 

I exit the elevator and left the building, I immediately see Ajhoo's car waiting for me in the front. I dash towards the car and enter swiftly. 

"Someone is eager to see me." Ahjoo cockily smirked. 

"Quiet, you." I try hard to fight back a smile. 

"Enough with your obsession with me, lets go for some food." He said as he directed his attention to the front, driving away. 

 

-- 

sorry for the late update! I didn't have time to update much so hopefully this makes up for it? T__T"" sorry!!