Sixteen

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

I let out a yawn, opening my eyes slowly. It took me a good minute for my eyes to adjust to the light and my surroundings. Only when my vision unblurred was when I noticed a very handsome sleeping face directly in front of me. My eyes grew wide from surprise. 

"M-minhyuk?" I squeaked. 

Minhyuk groaned in his sleep, his eyes still shut.

I looked down and saw that his right arm was wrapped around my body, while his left arm was stretched over the pillow where my head was supposed to be. 

"Minhyuk." I said louder, but still no avail. 

I tried to move, but oddly enough, his arm was really heavy on my body. 

I sighed, staring at his sleeping state. He looked so serene; his breathing was calm and his expression looked undisturbed. I felt a small smile creep upon my lips. 

 I guess lying here wouldn't be so bad for a while ... 

I snuggled against him, using his arm as a pillow. 

"YOU WAKE THEM!" A loud, irritating voice said from behind my door. 

"NO! YOU DO!" I heard a slap, followed by a yelp. 

"SHUT UP THEY MIGHT STILL BE SLEEPING!" 

Another slap. 

"HEY THAT HURT! YOU'RE YELLING TOO SO I DON'T GET THE POINT!" 

Minhyuk started to stir in his sleep, he mumbled random words, shifting his body towards me. His left arm pulled me closer to his body, my face was inches away from his chest; my eyes grew wide once more. He was wearing a thin, white wife beater. I felt my heartbeat grow fast. 

I then heard someone twisting the doorknob. 

It was locked ... right? Wait ... didn't Ahjoo break it, aw crap-

"WAKEY WAKEY GUYS! THERE'S FOOD! WHOA-" 

"ARE THEY AWAKE, WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE-" 

I froze in place, staring straight into Minhyuk's chest. The two who entered were definitely Jihoon and Taeil. 

Minhyuk let out a loud yawn; I was still frozen in place; too afraid to move. 

"Why are you guys yelling so early in the morning?" Minhyuk asked. 

"UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-" The two stuttered. 

"Hm?" 

I then felt him let go of my body with his left arm. I knew my cheeks were incredibly red by then but I continued to stare directly into Minhyuk's chest while biting my bottom lip furiously. 

From my peripheral vision I could see his hand nearing my chin. I maintained my stare straight ahead. He slowly tilted my face up, meeting his gaze. He had a kind smile across his lips. 

"Good morning." He uttered out, kissing me softly on the forehead. 

"We'll uh- we're just gonna- uhhhh..." Jihoon continued to stumble with his words. 

"Yeah, we'll be outside!" Taeil said, probably dragging Jihoon with him as they walked out of my room, slamming the broken door closed. 

I stared up at him for the longest time till I realized I hadn't replied. 

"G-good morning." My voice was hoarse from the crying, making my voice raspy and weak.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, my face with his hand. 

"Uh-huh." I nodded my head slowly. 

He grinned, nodding his head. 

"Good." He shifted the arm I was using as a pillow. 

"Oh, s-sorry! Your arm must be losing feeling from the weight, I'll just- mmph!" Minhyuk pulled me into a hug, pressing my face against his chest. 

"Nah, your head isn't heavy." He chuckled. 

"We should get out before Jihoon and Taeil hyung go crazy with telling the others with what they saw." He unwrapped his arms from my body, letting me sit up on the bed. 

He stood up first, since he was closer to the edge of the bed than I was. I crawled towards the edge of the bed, sitting down first before standing up. I stretched my arms out and followed Minhyuk to the door. 

Minhyuk grabbed the doorknob and twisted it, pushing the door forward. 

Surprisingly, no one was outside and it was unusually quiet. I scratched my head in confusion. 

Weren't they loud as heck a few minutes ago?

Minhyuk and I walked into the living room to see the chaos the rest of Block B created. Pillows, blankets, empty bags of chips, clothing, and paper were all over the floor. The couch cushions were out of place and the tv was open but the audio was muted. I looked towards the living room and saw the members standing around the dining table; actually four people were sitting on chairs while three were standing up. 

The members saw us and started to act awkward, and by awkward, I mean eating their food in silence. 

"Good morning!" I greeted cheerfully, which caused me to cringe. I had forgotten my voice wasn't well. I slapped my hand onto my mouth and grinned painfully. 

"Noona here." Jihoon handed me a bowl of kimchi jjigae and a spoon. 

I nodded whispered a thanks. 

Kyung got up from his seat and motioned me to sit down. I bowed my head in gratitude and sat down as the others looked at each other in awkwardness. I placed the bowl down and brought the spoon into the soup when my chair was pulled back. 

I looked behind me and it was Minhyuk. I looked at him in confusion and he took a step forward, standing next to my chair. He wrapped his left arm around my waist and pulled me up, sitting down quickly and pulling me down onto his lap. I looked around and saw that the others were staring at Minhyuk and I with large eyes. Minhyuk scooted the chair back closer to the table, his left arm still around my waist. 

I ignored the stares and began to eat the soup. I was grateful that the soup was still warm, it soothed my throat. 

I froze in place when I felt Minhyuk wrap his other arm around my waist, hugging me from behind. 

"Hey Jaehyo, can you pass me that bowl of rice next to you?" Minhyuk casually asked Jaehyo who was trying to close his mouth. 

"Er-uh- yeah s-sure." He handed the bowl of rice to Minhyuk. 

"Thanks." He said, letting go of my waist. 

He grabbed a pair of chopsticks near my bowl and began to eat the rice by itself. 

I stared at my bowl and brought up my spoon to my lips to take another sip of the kimchi jjigae. As I was about to get another spoonful, I felt weight on my right shoulder. I could feel my ears burning in nervousness as I felt Minhyuks breath on me. 

"Can you give me some?" He asked, pouting out his bottom lip. 

I was so close to spontaneously combusting from his actions but amazingly, I managed to give him a spoonful of my soup without shaking. 

I could feel the other memebers buring holes in me as breakfast progressed. Minhyuk asked for some side dishes and some leftover bulgogi, which the other members gladly gave without giving him eye contact. I ate my soup in silence, glad that Minhyuk didn't ask for anymore. 

Once we were all finished, Taeil and Zico cleared the table while Ukwon and Jihoon announced they would wash the dishes. Jaehyo and Kyung said they would clean the living room, leaving me and Minhyuk sitting by ourselves. 

He enclosed his arms around my body once again, resting his head onto my right shoulder. 

"So, what do you wanna do today?" He asked me.

"Uhm ... uh, grocery shopping?" I replied quietly, not wanting to strain my voice. 

"Yeah, I think we finished all of your food." He smiled sheepishly. "What do you want to do after?" 

"Er ..." I shrugged my shoulders. 

I wanted to say that we should all just hang out in my house considering today was the last day of their mini break until they had to go back to their schedules.

"We'll just figure it out later." Minhyuk said. 

"But for now, you should get ready now. The others will take a while in getting ready if we're all going to go grocery shopping." 

I nodded my head and stood up. 

-- 

I got out of the shower, drying my hair with my towel when heavy knocking on my bathroom door caused me to flinch. 

"ARE YOU DONE? OR DID YOU SLIP AND DIE?" That annoying voice belonged to Ahjoo. 

I hastily put on a grey vneck and white shorts, draping my towel on my head. I turned the doorknob and instantly glared at Ahjoo's face.

"Well good morning to you to grumpy . You should let the others use your bathroom." He stuck his tongue out at me. 

I shoved him out of the way and walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch, still drying my hair well. 

Jaehyo ran into the bathroom first, slamming the door in Zico and Kyung's faces. 

"Argh, he's gonna take forever." Kyung whined. 

Kyung and Zico walked back to the couch, dragging their feet. 

Ahjoo sat down next to me on the couch and kept poking my side. I draped the towel on my shoulders, ignoring my best friend. 

"Are you okay? Are you? Huh? Huh? Are you okay?" 

My left eye twitched and I socked his stomach. 

"ACK! OW!" 

"Yes, I'm fine." I whispered loudly. 

"Why are you whispering then, huh?" 

"Cause I lost my voice, you idiot!" I replied, still whispering. 

"Oh." Ahjoo stopped pestering me and sat quietly. 

"... Why are you even here?" I asked him. 

"Cause I wanted to see if you're okay, duh." He said in a matter-of-factly tone. 

I rolled my eyes and scrunched my nose. 

Jihoon and Ukwon exited the kitchen with large wet circles on their shirts. I stifled a laugh as the two walked towards Zico and Kyung. Zico saw the two and began to laugh. Kyung looked at Zico first then at the two and began to laugh just as hard. Ukwon and Jihoon were both pouting. 

"Yah! Stop laughing!" Ukwon cried out. 

"Seriously, you guys should be thankful we finished all the dishes!" 

Kyung and Zico continued to laugh harder, ignoring the Ukwon and Jihoons' pleas. Jihoon shot a 'please-help-me' look at me and I got up from my seat, slapping the top part of Zico and Kyung's heads. 

"AISH! That hurt!" Kyung whined, rubbing his head. 

I stuck my tongue out at him and Jihoon hi-fived me, while Ukwon gave me an angelic smile. 

The bathroom door opened, and Jaehyo got out, drying his hair with his towel. 

"Who is next?" He asked, pointing towards the bathroom. Zico and Kyung looked at each other and then sprinted towards the bathroom, shoving each other from the door frame. Zico managed to enter the bathroom first, slamming the door in Kyung's face. Kyung turned around and walked back to the couch, pouting. 

"This ." He muttered. 

"Serves you right hyung!" Jihoon laughed, pointing at the elder male. 

Kyung gave Jihoon a dirty look and crossed his arms. 

-- 

After two hours, everyone in Block B were all finally dressed and ready to go. They all wore identical black sunglasses and various shades of grey beanies on their heads. Jaehyo was the only one who wrapped a black scarf around his neck, covering the bottom half of his face. 

"Finally you all are done." Ahjoo remarked. I elbowed his side. 

"Wait." Minhyuk walked towards me and pulled me aside. 

"Hm?" I looked up at him curiously. 

"You should change." He eyed my outfit. 

I looked down at what I was wearing and then looked back at him. 

"Why?" 

"Cause you're wearing shorts." He stated simply. 

I raised my right eyebrow and looked at him, annoyed. 

"Really?" 

He nodded his head. 

"Heck no, these are my favorite shorts. If I had known you'd become one of 'those' boyfriends, I would have picked a different Block B memb-" He slapped his hand over my mouth, muffling my words. 

"Yah!" He whined. 

I bit his palm and walked away, leaving him rubbing his hand in pain. 

"What was that all about?" The others asked curiously. 

"Your lame band member is acting all posessive." I shrugged my shoulders, shooting a dirty look at Minhyuk. 

"I'm just saying, I'm your boyfriend, no one else should see your pretty legs-" I punched him in the arm. 

"WHO SAID YOU WERE MY BOYFRIEND?"

"AREN'T I?" 

"UH ... NO? YOU NEVER ASKED!" 

"WE SLEPT ON THE SAME BED!" 

"SO? I USED TO HAVE A CAT, DOES THAT MEAN WE WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP?" 

"I think you could, but not in Korea, I think it's illegal Noona." We all stared weirdly at Jihoon who shrugged his shoulders. 

"WHAAT?" He asked, curious to why we were suddenly averting our attention to him. 

"You're probably the weirdest maknae in the history of maknaes." Ahjoo stated; the others nodded in agreement, still staring at Jihoon. 

"Okay, we're wasting time here people! We should go to the store now!" Jaehyo clapped his hands and pushed Ukwon and Taeil forward, forcing them to walk first. The rest of us followed. Minhyuk drapped an arm across my shoulders and pulled me close. 

"You're going to stick next to me the whole time, okay?" 

I rolled my eyes. 

"You're worse than Ahjoo." 

"Of course, I'm your boyfriend. I'm supposed to be." He stuck his tongue out at me. 

 

Authors note:

No seriously, you guys are pretty flippin' awesome ;A; all you 62 subscribers [x I'm so glad you guys like this story. And goodness, whoever pressed the arrow, I GIVE YOU NOTHING BUT LOVE AND CANDY! You're too sweet <3 You guys are seriously the reason why I try to update quickly because I know how painstaking it is so wait for a chapter. 

I kept forgetting to address this but MAN I LOVE BLOCK B'S COMEBACK LIKE WHOAA.

I think Blockbuster is their greatest album yet. I am totally in love with No Joke and I'm so surprised that Zico sings in Mental Breaker and Movie's Over. His voice is so nice! I honestly cannot take the amount of awesome Nillili Mambo has whenever I watch their live performances. They all look so freakin' amazing and argh, Kyung is crawling up into my heart. ;A; It isn't bad enough  Minhyuk is fighting with P.O for the bias spot and now Kyung has to ruin everything even more. 

I think I should scrap the whole 'have one bias in a group' deal, at least with Block B cause its so freakin' hard to pick! 

 

 

And if you don't mind, would you guys please take part in this poll? ^^ 

 

 

 

Honestly my brain isn't functioning properly right now so that question on the poll might sound really confusing. What I'm trying to ask is that if you guys would be interested in a series of fanfics where different kpop groups are involved and of course, one member is tackled to the ground by the main character of the story. Of course, I'd make these stories as different as possible. The only similarity is that a member gets owned LOL