Twenty-One

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

Ugh, stupid Minhyuk and his selca T___T Because of that selca I felt the need to update. 
p.s. if you're a fan of Pyo Jihoon or just need a good laugh, please watch this video. You will not regret it. At all. I promise. 

 

--

 

Today was the press conference. 

I sat up on my bed, feeling incredibly nervous and excited. I pushed my blanket off of my body, getting up from my bed completely. I grabbed my towel from the foot of my bed and made my way towards my bathroom to take a quick shower. 

I then picked out a casual, yet still dressy outfit that consisted of a white lace dress with a black collar, black opened-toe wedges, and a simple tan cardigan. [dress and shoes] [cardigan

I brushed my hair, letting it dry by itself. I stared at myself in the mirror for a while, hoping I looked decent and presentable. I let out a deep sigh, puffing out my cheeks and brought my fists up to do the "fighting" pose. 

-- 

"Yah, don't be too nervous. They'll take it as you're being guilty when you did nothing wrong." Minhyuk intertwined his fingers with mine, smiling reassuringly. 

I bit down on my lip and nodded my head. 

"I know, I know." 

He kissed me on my forehead lightly, my heart began to calm down. 

"If you think the fans won't like you, don't worry about that. They'll soon realize how amazing you are." 

"Minhyuk you're complimenting me too much." I felt bashful, Minhyuk was making the butterflies in my stomach go crazy again. 

"You deserve it, plus you're my girlfriend so it's my job." Minhyuk replied playfully. 

"Your mushiness is creeping me out." I hit him lightly with my elbow. 

Minhyuk pouted cutely, "If the fans see this they'll think you're a meanie and won't approve of our relationship." 

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, okay, I'll play along and hug you." 

"Do kisses count?" He pointed to his lips. 

"You're pushing it Minhyuk!" I scoffed, crossing my arms. 

"Fine, the cheeks then?" 

I sighed, "You're not going to take no for an answer, huh?" 

"Well if I hadn't we wouldn't be together, would we?" 

-- 

I took silent, yet deep breaths, hoping my heartbeat would stop hammering in my chest so crazily. We were standing behind the doors that were going to open in a few minutes, allowing us to enter in the room where the press conference was at. 

"Ready?" Minhyuk asked me, interlocking his fingers with mine. 

I looked up at him and nodded. 

"It's now or never." 

The doors opened and in an instant, camera flashes flooded my eyesight as Minhyuk and I walked through the crowd. Luckily, there were security guards around so they kept the reporters and fans relatively away from us. I saw the other members of Block B sitting in front of room, all six of them giving us encouraging smiles, Jihoon was waving both of his hands at the two of us while Ukwon smiled sweetly at me, giving me a thumbs up. 

Minhyuk and I arrived at the stage, the two of us sitting down behind a long table. The president of Stardom was sitting in the middle, on his right was Cho PD, on his left was Block B's manager, Minhyuk then me. 

I tried to keep my focus in the front but the camera flashes were intimidating. I felt Minhyuk squeeze my hand in reassurance, causing me to calm down a little. The president of Stardom grabbed the mic in front of him and began the press conference. Multiple hands shot up and they were all given a turn to ask their questions. 

The first question asked of why the company decided to let us be public with our relationship, then the next few asked personal questions of me, which I answered vaguely.

The questions that came after were from the fans, one of them asked if other members are going to do the same or if they are in relationships but we all politely declined to answer because the other members of Block B weren't the main topic of the press conference. Another fan asked, worried if Block B was going to go on an indefinite hiatus because of the news and Cho PD answered that Block B was already preparing for their next album. 

The press conference ended after an hour, fans and reporters were still eager to ask questions but only an hour was alotted for the event. Minhyuk and I stood up and bowed sincerely, asking for everyones blessings. 

Surprisingly, the clap was loud and thunderous, causing me to freeze in place. Minhyuk shook me slightly, helping me snap out of my thoughts. I smiled sheepishly and began to walk down the stairs and out of the room. Minhyuk followed me, along with the other members of Block B and their manager. 

Once we were out of the press conference room and into the 'break room', I let out a loud sigh as I sat down on one of the available couches. 

"See, it wasn't so bad." Minhyuk sat down next to me, draping his arm across my shoulders. 

"Yeah, easy for you to say, I'm not used to having a ton of cameras snapping at my every move." 

Minhyuk chuckled and kissed me on the forehead, pulling me closer to him. 

"You'll get used to it." 

"I guess you're worth it." I teased. 

"Pfft, I AM worth it." He jokingly boasted. 

"Sure, sure." I nodded my head. 

"Hyung! You should check twitter! You and noona are trending! #SeulBomb is the number one tag!" Jihoon sat down next to Minhyuk, smiling widely. 

"What? Really?!" My eyes grew wide, I grabbed Jihoons phone and looked at the screen. 

"Holy- We really are trending!" I stared at the phone, amazed. 

"You guys already have a couple name!" Kyung sat down next to me, clapping his hands. 

"Sorry but Taepyo will never be beaten." Jihoon nodded. 

"Are you crazy? Zikyung is the greatest!" Kyung countered. 

Zico groaned, hearing his and Kyung's pairing name. 

"Kyung, shut up." Zico slapped Kyung's shoulder as he walked passed him. 

"Hey guys, this calls for a celebration!" Jaehyo suggested. 

"We're going to eat out again, huh?" I groaned. 

"YEAAAH!" The seven cheered in unison. 

"And you'll all embarrass the living crap out of me too?" 

"We wouldn't be Block B, now wouldn't we?"