TWO

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

 

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING <3 ^^ I hope you all enjoy this chapter. 

 

--

 

"DAMNIT AHJOO!" I yelled out loud as I chased after him. 

I heard him laugh out loud as he ran faster away from me. 

. I'm going to lose him at this rate.

I dashed past all of the people walking on the street, feeling incredibly frustrated. 

I'm getting glared at everyone here, I'm soaking wet, and worst of all, I tackled Park Kyung!

I managed to catch up to Ahjoo; I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him back, causing him to trip over his feet. 

I kept a firm grip on his shirt and glared at the back of his head. 

"To hell with the rules, I will kill you Kim Ahjoo!" I growled, dragging him along with me. 

"S-seul Ri, com'on, where is your sportsmanship! I-it's just a game! C-com'on! Y-yah! You're wrinkling my shirt!" He squirmed around, trying to free himself. 

"Hell to the no. I will call the rest of the gang and call this whole thing off." I said, reaching for my phone inside my pocket. 

"Where the is my phone …" I mumbled, reaching for my other pocket. 

… WHERE IS MY PHONE?!

"Crap …" I sighed deeply. 

"W-what?" Ahjoo asked, noticing I let go of his collar. 

I used both of my hands to reach my back pockets. 

"I-I think I dropped my p-phone!" I cried frantically. 

"W-what?!"

"I-I dropped it! I don't know where though! DAMNIT AHJOO ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! GIMME YOUR PHONE!" I said reaching my hand out. 

"YAH! DON'T TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON STEVE!" 

"WHO THE HECK IS STEVE?!"

"MY PHONE!" 

"YAH! JUST HAND IT TO ME. I'M CALLING MY PHONE ON YOURS, IDIOT." 

"Y-you won't throw it at me or the floor?" He asked, hesitantly taking his phone out of his pocket. 

"I won't, I won't." I said. 

"Okay …" He said, giving me his phone. 

I grabbed the phone and immediately found my phone number in his contacts. 

"Please, let a nice person have my phone. Please, please, please, please." I muttered. 

After a few seconds someone picked up the call.

"Hello?" It was a guy. 

"H-hello? Uh, Hi! Uhm, t-that's my phone. C-can you please return it to me? I-I'll give you a reward!" 

"…" 

"H-hello?" 

"I'll return your phone to you. Where should we meet?" 

I felt like doing summersaults. I pumped my fist in the air and danced around. I could feel stares all around me as I continued to dance around. 

"Uhh …" I punched Ahjoo.

"Yah!" He whined, rubbing his arm. 

"Where should I tell him to meet us?" I whispered to him. 

"Tell him to meet up at Club Xeon, we're going there in a few anyways." I nodded my head. 

"Do you know where Club Xeon is? Is it alright if we meet over there?" 

"Sure, perfect." 

"O-okay, thank you! By the way, how will I know who you are?" 

"Don't worry, I'll find you." I cocked my eyebrow. 

"A-alrighty then. Thank you once again!" I hung up the phone and handed the phone back to Ahjoo. 

"So?" 

"We'll be meeting them at the club." 

"Do you know the persons name?" 

Ah, .

"…" 

"Seul Ri … Really? You forgot to ask them for their name?" Ahjoo said in disbelief. 

"Yah, I was really excited!" 

"How will you recognize the person?" 

"He said he'll find me." 

"HE?" 

"WHAT?!" 

"HE COULD BE A FOR ALL WE KNOW!"

"YAH CALM DOWN! NO HE WON'T!" 

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" 

"OH MAN, WE'RE GOING TO STICK BY YOU UNTIL YOU FIND THIS PERSON, OKAY?" 

"FINE, FINE, GO FOR IT." 

 

--

 

I entered Club Xeon while Ahjoo had his arm wrapped around my waist. 

"Can you let go of me?"  

"Hell no, with the way you're dressed right now and that dude with your phone; I am not letting you out of my sight." He said, pulling me closer to his side. 

"Aish, this is like the time when we went to that other club up in Hongdae." I sighed, crossing my arms across my chest. 

"Once we get your phone, I'll be off of your case; I can't leave all these girls disappointed the whole night." He smiled cockily as we walked towards the VIProoms. 

We walked towards the first VIP room. He grabbed the door handle and instantly we were pounced by a group of people. 

"SEUL RI! AHJOO!" Our friends greeted us. 

"Hey guys." I smiled, shaking off Ahjoo's arm off of me. 

"You guys ...?" Taejun, one of our friends was pointing at us. 

"What? US? AHAHHAHA! NO!" I said, waving my arms no. 

Sunmi, another one of our friends looked at us curiously. 

"Aish, you guys are being idiotic right now." I said, turning my back and walking towards the door. 

Suddenly, I felt a firm grip against my wrist. It was Ahjoo.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to the dance floor? Chill Ahjoo, I'll be outside." 

"I told you, I'm not letting you out of my sight." 

"Aish, I'll be fine, okay?" I yanked my wrist out of his grip and quickly walked out of the VIP rooms before he could grab me again. I shut the door and made my way towards the dance floor. 

I started to get myself into the mood and swayed my body to the beat of the music. I let myself go as the music progressed, I felt my mind at ease. All of a sudden, I felt a warm presense against my body and looked up to see a hooded figure dancing behind me. He s his arms to my waist and pulled me closer to him. I could smell is Calvin Klein cologne, quickly intoxicating me. I raised my hand to touch his sharp jawline, feeling his soft skin against my fingers. 

We danced with each other till we reached the far corner of the club; the music wasn't as loud and there were barely any people. 

"Hey." He whispered against my ear. 

His voice sounded extremely familiar. 

"Hi." I breathlessly replied, the both of us still dancing to the faint rhythm of the song. 

"I have something that is yours." His husky voice tickled my skin. 

"Hmm? And what is that?" I looked up to meet his gaze but his hoodie was creating a shadow against his eyes. 

He reached for his pocket and held up my phone. I reached out my hand to grab it but he quickly retreated his hand. He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, causing me to face his body. He s his body towards mine and brought his lips up to my ear once more. 

"What's my reward?"

I bit my lip. 

"What do you have in mind?" I asked. 

Though his hoodie created a shadow against his face, I could still see the playful smirk that was on his face. He walked slowly towards me, forcing me to walk backwards to the wall. 

He placed both of his hands on the wall, trapping me. 

"Hm ..." He his lips. 

I gulped. 

He brought his face close to mine, causing my face to heat up; I could feel my heart frantically beat against my chest. 

"Maybe ..." His lips were practically on mine. 

He groaned. 

I looked down to see that he was holding out another phone; I assumed it was his. 

He looked down at the message and sighed out of frustration. He grabbed something out of his pocket; it was my phone. 

"We'll see each other again." He said, giving me my phone. 

He looked directly at my face, leaned in, and gave my nose a kiss.

"We'll definitely see each other again and finish where we left off." He said, quickly walking away. 

I stood in the dark holding onto my chest, trying to get my heart rate to its normal state. 

"." I muttered breathlessly. 

After a few more minutes, I finally recollected myself. I looked at my phone to see any messages I missed. 

One New Message
YES/NO

I opened the message. 

From B

Who the heck was B?! I opened the message. 

Missing me already?