Seven

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

"S-Seul Ri?!" Zico's eyes practically popped out of their sockets as I approached the seven members of Block B.

"Noona, is that really you?" P.O.'s mouth hung wide open. 

"Yah! Close your mouth, ert!" Taeil smacked the maknae's shoulder and pushed his jaw back up. 

I shyly smiled at them holding onto my gold clutch. I wore a simple v-cut dress that stopped mid-thigh and wore my gold heels with it. I let my hair down and wore only eyeliner and a lipstick. 

"Whoa, Seul Ri you look so fi-" Taeil smacked Kyung's arm. 

"Beautiful." Minhyuk smiled at me. 

"T-thanks." I felt my cheeks heating up. 

"How about we go and get some drinks before these erts lose their minds, eh?" Jaehyo placed his arm on my shoulders.

I chuckled at his comment.

"I know something you don't know." He whispered in my ear. 

I looked at him strangely; he gave me a goofy grin. 

"What?" 

"You'll find out later." He smiled as we all stood in front of the bar. 

"What drinks do you guys want?" The bartender asked all eight of us. 

"Well, these four" Jaehyo pointed at Zico, Ukwon, P.O., and I, "will have a nice, cold glass of ... coke." The four of us groaned in unison. 

"I'll have a margarita." Jaehyo finished. 

"Tequila." Minhyuk ordered. 

"One long island iced tea please." Taeil told the bartender.

"Make the two long island iced teas." Kyung smiled.

The bartender nodded and started to create our drinks ... well their drinks. 

"Com'on hyungs! Let me try alcohol!" P.O. whined, tugging on Kyung's arm. 

"Last time we let you have a sip, you jumped on the table and started to dance to Abracadabra! We won't wanna see that ever again maknae." Kyung sternly told Jihoon. 

P.O. pouted and sat next to me. 

"Underage life ." He sighed. 

"I know how you feel." I blew at my bangs. 

"Here are the cokes." The bartender pushed four glasses of ice-cold cokes at us. 

I reluctantly grabbed the cup and took a small sip. 

"Hey, at least we get to watch them get drunk out of their minds ... right?" I smiled. 

"... I guess." P.O. sighed, taking a drink from his cup. 

"Yah, stop being a party pooper!" He told P.O. who pouted at his hyung. 

"Seul Ri, lets dance!" Zico grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the dance floor. 

We both started to dance to the rhythm of the song, our bodies inches away from sliding against each other. Zico's arm suddenly wrapped around my waist and pulled me close. I draped my left arm on his shoulder, shaking my hips to the beat. 

"You're a pretty good dancer Seul Ri-ah." Zico commented. 

"You're not bad yourself, considering you said you at dancing." I smiled. 

He chuckled and nodded his head. "I've been getting better thanks to Minhyuk hyung." 

The mention of Minhyuk's name made my heart beat faster. Zico seemed to notice my sudden change of expression; he smirked at me.

"You like Minhyuk hyung?" My eyes suddenly grew wide. 

"N-no! What makes you say that?" He had a playful smile across his face as he shook his head. 

"Nothing, nothing." With that we both started to dance along to the new song the club played. 

After a few more minutes of dancing, I broke away from Zico and sat back on my seat. I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand from the sweat. I grabbed my glass of coke and took a large gulp. 

"Whoa ... their coke tastes different ..." I mumble as I place the cup down. 

"Seul Ri!" I see Jaehyo and Taeil walk towards me. 

"Hey guys!" I cheerfully greet them. 

They both looked weirdly at me and looked at the drinks. 

"Seul Ri did you ..." Jaehyo pointed at my cup. 

"Uh ... Yeah! Their coke taste's really weird ... but its good!" I giggled. 

"Oh ..." Taeil slapped his forehead. 

"W-whats wrong?" I tilted my head to the side. 

"You drank MY drink Seul Ri-ah ... and its one of the strongest drinks in the club!" Taeil explained. 

"Ah ..." Jaehyo shook his head. 

I hiccuped. "I-I'm fine! Really!" I started to laugh once more. 

I looked behind them and immediately saw Yukwon and Minhyuk. 

"Really, I'm fine!" I pat their shoulders. 

"I'm just going to go and dance with the two dancing machines of the group." I announce as I walked towards the two. 

Minhyuk and Yukwon were dancing seriously not noticing a small crowd they managed to create. I stood amongst the crowd, dancing along with the rest of the audience as Minhyuk and Yukwon both danced in their own little worlds. I slowly felt myself get back into the groove; I felt an arm snake around my waist. I look up and it was Minhyuk.

"Hey." He smiled. 

"Hi." I grinned. 

Minhyuk left Yukwon with the crowd and we both started to dance with one another, our bodies pressing against one another.

"Having fun?" He whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my skin. 

"Now I am." I playfully reply. 

He pulled my body closer to his, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, decreasing the space between us. Our foreheads were practically touching as we kept dancing with one another. I suddenly had the urge to run my hand along his jawline; I didn't know why, but I felt like I had to. I placed my pointer finger at the bottom of his earlobe and down along the line of his jaw. 

I gasped. 

Minhyuk looked at me, confused. I brought my hand up to his face and used my fingers to touch his lips. 

"So familiar..." I whisper. 

"Seul Ri ..." 

"Y-you ..." 

"Uhm ..." 

Whether it was the alcohol or the club atmosphere, I leaned in and kissed Minhyuk on the lips. A wave of familiarity hit my body hard, causing me to jolt back out of shock. 

"Y-you're B ..." I mumble, my vision starting to blur. 

"S-seul Ri I-I can explain ..." Minhyuk's face started to blur even worse.

"Man your lips are so soft ..." 

Seconds later, I out.