Six

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

"You like someone." Ahjoo blurted out as he drove me back to my apartment.

"What?" 

"You like someone. I know it." He shrugged his shoulders, keeping his attention to the road. 

I glared at him. 

"What makes you think I like someone?" I snapped, crossing my arms in front of my chest. 

"Oh ... Best friend's intuition." He cheekily smiled. 

"More like, you're being an idiot Ahjoo." I grumbled. 

"Please, I know you like someone." He insisted. 

I sighed out loud. 

"I really don't like anyone Ahjoo! I'm being serious!" I cried. 

He abruptly stopped the car. 

"Why are you getting so worked up Seul Ri? I was just messing with you!" 

"It's just-I don't- I ..." 

I took a deep breath. 

"Are you ready to tell me?" He urged, facing his whole body towards my direction. 

"Remember when I lost my phone and I met the guy who found it in the club?" I started, cautiously said, seeing Ahjoo's facial expression darken at the mention of that night. 

"Yeah ..." 

"Well you see ..." 

"Don't tell me you slept with the guy!" He yelled. 

"No I didn't! Wait, you idiot! Let me explain!" 

He bit his bottom lip and crossed his arms. 

"Well ... after he gave me my phone back, he started texting me. When I arrived to my interview at Brand New Stardom, he said that he saw me and well ..." I drifted off. 

"Well?" 

"We made out." Ahjoo's eyes grew wide and his nostrils flared. 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU MADE OUT WITH A GUY YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW?!" He grabbed my shoulder's and shook me. 

"YOU FREAKIN' IDIOT!" He yelled at me.

"YAH STOP SHAKING ME!" 

"YOU DESERVED TO BE SHOOK YOU 'TARD!" 

I grabbed his arms and pushed his hands off of my shoulders. 

"And this is why I never talk to you about my boy problems." I sighed, fixing my disheveled hair. 

"You never talk to me about boy problems because you never had them." He corrected. 

"Aish, shut up." 

"But ... what is the problem?" He asked. 

"After we uhm ... yeah ... he left saying it was for the best that I didn't know his name nor how he looked. And he never texted back. I don't even have his phone number on my contacts either. I don't know how he did that ..." I sunk my back to my seat and sighed. 

Ahjoo placed his hand on top of mine and squeezed it. 

"Don't let yourself be caught up in some guy who won't even show you his face. He isn't worth it." 

"But what if I meet him again?" 

"How will you know its him? You haven't seen his face." 

"I just ... know." 

"What?" Ahjoo scoffed. "You'll kiss every guy you meet?" 

I pushed his hand away. 

"You're a jerk, you know that?" 

"Seul-" 

"Just take me home Ahjoo. We will not conversate throughout the whole car ride home." 

"Seu-" 

"SHH." 

The car ride to my apartment was awkwardly quiet, I almost broke my own rule but bit my tongue to prevent myself from saying anything. I didn't want Ahjoo to win. I'm way too stubborn to let him win. A few blocks later, we arrived in front of my apartment building. I took off my seatbelt and opened the door. Before I could fully exit the car, Ahjoo's hand grabbed my wrist. 

"Seul Ri talk to me, please?" His eyes were pleading me to say a word to him. 

I ripped my wrist away from him and closed the door. I turned my back against him and walked to my apartment. I heard a loud slam of his car door and in an instant, I was enclosed into his chest by his arms. 

"Yah, Seul Ri. Talk to me. I hate it when you give me the silent treatment. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said that." His arms wrapped around my body tighter. 

"Please Seul Ri, talk to me. I miss your voice already. Com'on, talk." Slowly, I felt my resolve crumble. 

I hated it when he acted like this. 

Every time we would have an arguement, Ahjoo always found a way to get himself out of trouble. 

"Letgoofme." I quietly mumbled. 

"What?" His voice sounded happier. 

I twisted out of his hold, in hopes of getting out of his hug. I quickly turned my whole body, causing him to lose his balance. He grabbed my arms, causing me to fall down with him. 

"ARGH!" I screamed as I fell onto his chest with my eyes closed. 

We both groaned in pain, Ahjoo groaning the most due to the fact he was the one that fell first on the ground while I had him to cushion my fall. I tried to get off of him by pushing myself off of him by pushing both of my hands from the floor. My arms gave out, causing me to fall back onto him. 

"You are so uncoordinated." I hear Ahjoo chuckle. 

"Shut the hell up." I groan onto his chest. 

He grabbed both of my arms and pulled me up. We both sat up, Ahjoo being on the floor while I sat on his lap. 

"Do you think I've suffered enough? I fell on the floor and you tackled back to the floor too!" Ahjoo pouted. 

"Blame yourself, you hugged me. If you hadn't we wouldn't be hurt right now." I said, getting off of his lap. 

"But if you weren't mad in the first place-"

"If you hadn't pissed me off-" 

"If you told me-"

"If you- YAH WE'RE ARGUING AGAIN!" I fumed, walking away from the idiot. 

"Yah, Seul Ri!" He grabbed my wrist once more, causing me to stop at my tracks. 

"Aish, you're going to give me a dislocated shoulder if you keep pulling me back." I growl under my breath. 

"If you'd just listen-" 

"Are we really going to argue about arguing?" I deeply sighed out. 

"Can we talk?" Ahjoo asked with pleading eyes. 

"We already talked and you pissed me off. I'm going to go home, and so should you." I turned my back once more, keeping my arms pressed onto my sides so that he wouldn't have yet another opportunity to pull my arm back. 

"Seul Ri ..." Ahjoo called out from behind me, but I ignored him. 

I enter my apartment, close the door and lock it quickly. I kicked off my shoes and headed straigth to my bedroom. I fall flat onto my bed and laid there. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. 

 

-- 

 

I woke up, wiping the drool off of the side of my face. I stretch my back and shoulders, sitting up from the bed. I grab my phone from my pocket to check my messages. 20 missed calls and 40 text messages. 

"Ahjoo." I say under my breath. 

All of the missed calls were his and the 39 were his as well. One of the text messages was from Zico. 

"So, having fun with your friend?" He had texted it to me 30 minutes ago. 

"I guess ... I've been home since 7. I fell asleep. I just woke up right now." I pressed send. 

In seconds I get his reply. 

"So ... you're free right now?" He asks. 

"Yep." I send. 

"Wanna chill with me and the idiots? :D" He texted. 

I thought for a bit and decided it wasn't a bad idea to hang out with them. Besides, I'd be killing two birds with one stone; I might get an inspiration from tonight and I'll get rid of my anger towards a certain idiot. 

"Sure, where are you guys going?" I ask. 

"Club Zeon." I froze at the text message. 

T-that club ...

"Sounds great." I reply before going into my closet to find new clothes to wear for tonight.

 

--- 

I know what you guys are thinking and no, Ahjoo does not like/love Seul Ri that way. He is one of those touchy best friends who care way too much that it might seem that he's in love with his best friend but he doesn't.