Fourteen

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

I woke up feeling heavy pressure on my stomach. I groaned, pushing whatever the heck it was off of my body. I heard a low groan and all of a sudden a punch at my jaw. 

"AARGHH!" I yelled out, sitting up from where I slept. I rubbed my jaw, still sleepy. 

I heard another groan, I slowly opened my eyes to see what made the noise. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN MY ROOM?!" I yelled, seeing it was Jihoon and the rest of the members of Block B in my room. 

Taeil was sleeping soundly next to Jaehyo, while Zico and Kyung were drooling on their pillows, obviously still knocked out. Ukwon sitting up from the floor, rubbing his eyes open; he probably woke up from my yelling while Minhyuk was to my left, hugging the blankets. Jihoon was yawning as he gave me a sheepish smile. 

"Good morning Noona, your stomach is comfy." He giggled. 

I glared at him, grabbing my pillow and hitting him off of my bed. 

"How the hell did you guys get in here? I made sure to lock the door once I left you idiots in the living room." I sighed, fully awake. 

"Clearly you underestimate my powers Noona." Jihoon answered as he got up from the floor. I heard two groans. Seconds later, Kyung and Zico were sitting up from the floor. 

"What the hell Jihoon, get off me!" Kyung pushed the maknae off of him. 

"Noona pushed me!" Jihoon whined, not wanting to be scolded so early in the morning. 

"You all shouldn't even be here." I grabbed the pillow from Minhyuk and threw it at Kyung. Minhyuk whined in his sleep and rolled over, falling down onto the ground. 

I slapped my forehead, wishing they'd all leave already. 

"This is a wonderful start of a new day." I sarcastically remark, getting up from the bed, leaving the seven monkeys in my room. 

-- 

I was preparing breakfast for the eight of us; it was a wonderful miracle that Ahjoo took me grocery shopping two days before, or else I wouldn't have food for all of us to eat. Heck, I don't even think all the dishes I prepared was enough for half of them. 

I sighed, placing eight large side dishes onto a tray, along with a stack of plastic plates. Hey, I didn't want to wash all of those dishes!

The rice was almost done and the meat I cooked was sitting on the stove, cooling down. 

Surprisingly, the seven idiots were sitting in the living room quietly, watching the television intently. Their eyes were plastered on whatever they were watching, causing me to smile. 

"You guys are truly remarkable." I muttered under my breath as I placed down the tray of food onto the coffee table. 

Since my dining table was too small, oddly enough, my coffee table was huge enough to place all the dishes while we could eat around it, not having to cram everyone into a four person dining table. 

I grabbed the rice cooker and the pan from the stove and placed it down onto potholders so it wouldn't burn the wood. Everyone was still focusing their attention on the tv when I heard the doorbell ring. 

Curious, I got up from the floor and walked to the front door. 

"GOOD MORNING DEAR SEUL RI!" Ahjoo greeted me loudly. He took a deep breath and smiled wide. 

"IS THAT FOOD I SMELL?" He pushed me out of the way and entered my house, stopping in his tracks after six steps. 

His smile fell from his face as he saw the seven males staring back at him.

"Why are they here?" Ahjoo asked me. 

"Hey you look familiar!" Jihoon stated. 

"Babo, that's her brother!" Jaehyo corrected him.  

"Aish, you're both idiots, that's her friend!" Zico slapped his forehead, shaking his head in shame at the two. 

Ahjoo shrugged and went straight for the food. 

"Whatever, I'm gonna eat then leave anyways. I don't care for your weird antics." He grabbed an empty plate and filled it with food. 

The others stared at Ahjoo then regained their senses, grabbing plates for themselves. 

"HEY! I WANTED THAT!" Jihoon whined, slapping Ahjoo's hand away from the eggs. 

"YAH I'M OLDER THAN YOU I GET PRIORITY!" 

"STOP YELLING THERES ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE!" 

"NO THERE ISN'T!" 

"HEY I WANTED THAT!" 

"NO WAY, THIS IS ALL MINE! SEUL RI SO MADE THIS FOR ME!" 

"NO! SHARING IS CARING MAN!" 

"WELL I DON'T CARE!" 

"YAH!" 

"YAH!" 

"QUIEEEEEETT!!!" I yelled, banging my fists onto the table. The eight idiots looked at me with fear. I let out a deep breath and smiled sweetly at them. 

"If you want to keep freeloading from me, I suggest you do it quietly or I'll personally kick all of you out." I gritted through my teeth. 

They all nodded their heads slowly and looked at each other, as if they all agreed to listen to what I had said. I took a deep breath and grabbed an empty plate, filling it up with food. I ignored their frightened stares as I chewed my food, a little weirded out at how quiet everyone was being. After a few moments, they all started to become noisy again, but I could tell they were controlling themselves. 

I smiled evily, happy to know they're scared of me. I felt a nudge on my side and saw Ahjoo looking weirdly at me. 

"Your face looks weird." 

I glared at him and gritted my teeth like a wolf. 

His eyes grew wide and he looked down at his plate. 

"Ha, mess with me." I said in my head triumphantly.

-- 

I assigned Taeil and Jaehyo to clean up the table and wash some dishes and they didn't refuse; partly because they were too kind and of course, they were still shaken up at how I blew up at them. 

I sat down on the floor next to the couch cause it was taken over by three idiots; Jihoon, Zico, and Ahjoo. 

"So are you idiots planning to stay here for the rest of the day?" 

"The weekend actually. The manager called me earlier and told me all our schedules have been cancelled. So we can take the weekend off. Oh, you're off too. I told them we're staying at your place. They told me you're taking a break cause you've been working overtime for the past month." Zico said casually. 

"WHAT? THEY'RE OKAY WITH YOU BABOONS STAYING WITH ME?" 

"It's not like you're gonna make out with any of us- HA, I spoke too soon." Zico snorted at his own joke.

"Wanna die today Woo Jiho?" I raised my fist at him. 

"I'm just kidding." He laughed nervously. 

"Hahaha, Hyung's gonna get it." Jihoon giggled. 

"You're gonna get hit too you food vaccum." Jihoon's eyes grew wide, suddenly sinking his back onto the sofa. 

"Aish, you're such a bully. At least you're not alone and bored out of your mind. Think of the positives!" Ahjoo said. 

"At least you're not gonna get socked in the face if you don't shut up Ahjoo." 

"Is it your time of the month? You're acting so cranky." Jihoon and Zico looked at Ahjoo with fearful looks on their faces.

I stood up and grabbed a couch pillow that was on the floor. 

"What? What did I say?" Ahjoo cried before I started to attack him with the pillow. 

"WHAT? IT WAS AN INNOCENT QUESTION! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A TOTAL BI- AHHH!" Jihoon and Zico quickly got up from the sofa and sat down on the floor, watching me beat up Ahjoo with a pillow.

"OKAY, OKAY! YOUR WOMAN PROBLEMS I CAN'T TALK ABOUT, OKAY! I GET IT! STOP! AHH!" Ahjoo cried, getting up from the couch and running away from me. 

"COME BACK HERE YOU WASTE OF SPACE! I'M NOT THROUGH BEATING YOU UP!" I yelled, running after him. 

Ahjoo took a left turn and ran into the bathroom, locking the door.

"YAH! GET OUT OF HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN!" I banged on my door.

"Aish, you need to calm down." Minhyuk said, grabbing me by the waist and carrying me back to the living room.

"YAH! I'M NOT THROUGH WITH HIM!" I yelled, thrashing in his hold. 

Jaehyo entered the apartment with bags of food, Ukwon and Kyung trailing him with bags as well. 

"We're gonna feast today." Jaehyo grinned, setting the bags of groceries onto my dining room table. 

"Yeah, manager hyung gave us a lot of money for food this time!" Ukwon smiled, his eyes forming into crescents. 

"At least we're not going to starve this weekend." I sighed, trying to get out of Minhyuk's grasp. 

"Yah, let me go." I whined. 

"Nope, this is the only time I get to hold you." He pouted, hugging me tighter.

Zico and Jihoon started to whistle and whoop. 

"Look at hyung, talking all lovey-dovey." Jihoon clapped. 

I glared at the maknae, who quieted down.

"Seriously, its so weird seeing Minhyuk like this. I was sure he was in love with U-" 

"YAH! ARE YOU GUYS STILL NOT OVER THAT? WE WERE DRUNK. OKAY, DRUNK!" Ukwon cried out, his face turning red. 

"Hey, what are you guys talking about? Huh? Why is Ukwon all red? What did you guys do? Why is Ubomb the most popular pairing? COMON TELL MEEE!" 

"Well-" 

"Yah, don't tell her!" Minhyuk cut Kyung. 

"TEEELLL MEEE!!" 

Minhyuk sighed, nodding his head. 

"Fine, I'll tell you." 

"WHAT?" Ukwon cried out. 

"She has a right to know." 

My eyes grew wide. 

"Whoa, this sounds intense." 

"HEY I WANNA KNOW TOO!" I look to my left and I see Ahjoo standing in the hall, waiting for the story to start. 

"I'm still gonna get you after they tell the story." 

"Yah, get over it." Ahjoo said. "Forgive me, geez." 

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Now tell us." 

The rest of the members who were missing popped out of nowhere, suddenly crowding Minhyuk and I. I stared at Minhyuk intently, waiting for his explanation. He took a deep breath and exhaled. 

"Okay." 

"SPIT IT OUT HYUNG!" 

"TELL HER!" 

"GO ON WITH IT!" 

"AISH DON'T!"

"It was a few weeks after promoting Tell Them and we decided to celebrate our comeback with some soju and kalbi. Of course, since we are idols, we decided to just do it in the dorms cause all of us tend to get extremely crazy when we drink." 

"Especially you." Zico snorted; Minhyuk glared at the younger male and Zico looked away. 

"Anyways, I drank a too much, more than I usually did and started to do weird things. I don't really remember much, but I remember dancing to Wonder Girls' Tell Me and So Hot while the others kept drinking and eating. Then all of a sudden, Ukwon got up from his seat and started to dance with me. We got so into the dance, I didn't realize we were moving around the living room and I tripped on someones leg, Jaehyo's probably, and I grabbed Ukwon with me, hoping he'd prevent me from falling but he was drunk and tripped on his own feet and we fell." He paused. 

"And ...?" I asked. 

"Well ... we uh- we fell awkwardly. We, uh ... Ukwon fell on me and our lips were touching." Minhyuk's cheeks grew red. I  looked up at Ukwon whose face was equally as red as his, looking down at his feet.

"Tell her what happened next." Zico urged. 

"There's more?" My eyes grew wide. 

"It-its cause it's been a while and well- WE WERE DRUNK AND- UKWON'S LIPS WERE REALLY SOFT OKAY!" 

"YOU GUYS MADE OUT?!" I stared at him, shocked out of my mind. I covered my mouth with both of my hands. 

"ITS NOT LIKE WE WERE SOBER OR ANYTHING! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" 

"YOU GUYS FREAKIN' MADE OUT. OH MY GOODNESS." 

"SEUL RI-" 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE OUT WITH A GUY-" 

"BY ACCIDENT-" 

"YOU MADE OUT WITH UKWON-"

"SEUL RI!" 

"THIS IS SO FREAKIN'- OH MY GOODNESS-" 

"I SWEAR IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Ukwon cried out, his face still red from embarrassment.

I got up from the couch and walked towards him and hugged him tightly. 

"Yah, its okay. I understand." I patted his head. He looked so cute embarrassed and red.

I pinched his cheeks and smiled at him. 

"You're so cute, I swear. Makes me wonder why I like that one and not you. Your lips do look soft." I teased, Ukwons face grew even redder.

"YAH HE GETS TREATED LIKE THAT AND I GET NOTHING?" 

I looked back at Minhyuk and stuck my tongue at him. 

"You're a ert thats why." 

"Dude this has got to be the craziest morning ever." Kyung stated. Taeil and Jaehyo nodded in agreement. 

"Hey Seul Ri this was like the time you made out with Hanna-" I ran to Ahjoo and tackled him the ground, covering his mouth before he said anything else. 

"WHAT?"

I shook my head and laughed. 

"NOTHING. HE'S SAYING STUPID THINGS, DON'T WORRY!" 

 

--- 

uh ... YEAH LOL I don't know what's going on with the fic at the moment but YEAH LOL Just some fun scenes for you all :D ~ Did I mention things were going to get more dramatic? If I haven't then yeah ... in the next few chapters it will ... hopefully LOL GOSH I DON'T GET WHY THIS HAS SO MANY SUBSCRIBERS ;~; Nonetheless, I am grateful to all of you :3 <3