Twenty-Two

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

I sighed, deleting yet another threat from my phone's inbox. I shook my head, wondering how fans got my phone number. I thought about changing my phone number but I decided not to considering I've had my number for quite a while now and it was too much hassle for me to change it, as well as telling people that I have a new number and blah blah blah. 

"Another one?" Minah asked, grabbing the phone from my hand from across the table. We were at a nearby cafe from the Stardom Building. 

I nodded my head, letting out a sigh. 

"I told you earlier, you should change your number." She looked at me, concerned. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "They'll find out my new number in the end. Its not a big deal, really." I smiled. 

Minah puffed out her cheeks, nodding her head. "Whatever you say." 

 

It had already been two weeks since Minhyuk and I went public with our relationship. As many as there were supporters of our relationship, there were also people who opposed.

By the end of the day of the press conference, my name and Minhyuk's name were the top most searched thing on Naver and other Korean search engines. Fans even made a couple name for the two of us, 'SeulBomb', which trended worldwide on Twitter as well. 

I was surprised at the amount of people that encouraged our relationship and many were glad that Minhyuk found someone to take care of him. 

The day after the press conference was when I got a ton of messages on my phone. The first hundred were all encouraging messages, telling me to take good care of Minhyuk, and to feed him well, as well as the other members. But then the next hundred turned into death threats, telling me to break up with Minhyuk or else. By the next fifty messages, I got tired of reading so I left my phone alone, not really minding the amount of messages. 

 

Minhyuk and I went on multiple dates, we would eat out almost every night, going to secluded ramyun shops and late night cafes so that we would get some quiet time for ourselves. Two saturdays ago, Minhyuk and I went to Everland, Korea's largest theme park. We decided to go there because Lotte Park would be the predictable place for us to go to so at least, Everland was at away from Seoul. 

The two of us went, as well as Block B's manager. The other members stayed at the dorms, pouting at me as we left. Minhyuk must have bribed the others to not tag along with us. As much as it would have been a blast to go with the others, I was happy that Minhyuk and I spent the whole day together, something extremely rare for an idol. 

 

I looked at my phone once again, smiling at my wallpaper. It was a picture I took with Minhyuk while we were on the ferris wheel; his right arm was wrapped around my waist while his other free hand was holding up a peace sign next to his cheek. My back was resting on his chest, my right hand was holding up my phone while my left hand was holding up a peace sign as well, smiling at the camera. 

 

Before I could daydream about Minhyuk any longer, another message interrupted my thoughts. I sighed, shoving my phone back into my pocket. 

"Come on Seul Ri, we have to get back to work!" Minah chimed, grabbing her cafe latte from the table. I nodded my head and followed her closely. 

Once we got out of the cafe, I saw that there was a group of girls in front of the Stardom Building. I heard Minah sigh next to me, unamused. 

"I'll never understand fangirls; they don't know when to quit!" Minah groaned, pulling me along with her towards the building. 

"Pfft, don't act like you weren't crazy over H.O.T. and Shinhwa." I rolled my eyes at her. 

"Yah! Don't speak of that!" Minah blushed, hiding a smile. 

Once we entered the building, the screaming of fangirls died down. Minah and I were walking towards the elevators when I saw Lara running towards the exit. Her face was in a frown, as if she were very troubled over something. Before I could stop her, she was already out the door. 

"That was Lara, wasn't it?" I said. 

Minah nodded and looked at me, concerned. 

"She looked so sad. I always saw her smiling." Minah stated. I nodded my head in agreement. 

Just then my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out as Minah and I got on the elevator. It was from ZIco. 

"Seul Ri, can we talk? I'm on the third floor balcony." 

"Yeah, of course, I'll be there in a second." I replied. 

The elevator bell dinged, signaling that it was on the second floor. Minah looked at me curiously because I didn't leave my spot. 

"Hey Minah, you can go first, I need to go to the third floor." I waved at her as I pressed the button to go up. 

"Okay ..." She said, waving back as the doors closed. 

"It must be something with Lara." I muttered under my breath. 

The elevator stopped on the third floor and I got off, making my way towards the balcony. 

I saw ZIco looking out, his elbows bent as he leaned forward. 

"Hey." 

Zico turned around and gave me a sad smile. 

"You needed to talk to me?" I said. 

Zico sighed and nodded his head. We both stood away from the balcony, in case anyone was around taking photos. 

"I think we should go back inside." I said. 

Zico scratched the side of his head and shrugged his shoulders. 

"Can we stay out here? I kinda need the fresh air." He said, crouching down. 

I nodded my head and sat down on the floor, despite knowing how dirty it must have been. 

"It's about Lara, isn't it?" I asked straightforwardly. 

"H-how did you know?" Zico asked. 

"I saw her walking out the building." 

Zico nodded, looking down at the floor. 

"She rejected me." 

I looked at Zico feeling sorry. 

Zico saw my expression and shook his head, letting out a chuckle. 

"Its not your fault, don't worry. I did it on my own." 

"Zico-" 

"She felt really bad that she rejected me. She said she liked-" Zico sighed, shaking his head. "Nevermind." He muttered. 

"After that she ran away." 

I scooted forward, placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"I'm really sorry Zico." 

"I guess not everyone wants the Z." He pouted. 

I cracked a smile, pushing him back softly. 

"See, there's the lame Zico I know." 

He grinned at me. "You know it." 

"You could use this as inspiration for a new song." 

"Yeah, a bright side." He rolled his eyes at me. 

"Hey, I'm just saying!" I nudged him backwards. 

Zico sighed and looked around. 

"We should get up from the floor, your pants are probably already dirty." He said pulling me upwards. 

"Hey, hey, I can get up!" I whined, feeling like a child. 

-- 

It was the end of the day and I was one of the last people left inside the building. I looked at my clock on my phone and saw that it was a little after 8. I stretched my arms and decided I would get some ramen for dinner. 

My phone started to ring. I looked at the id and it was Kyung. 

"Kyung?" 

"Seul Ri, have you seen Minhyuk hyung?" His voice sounded concerned. 

"What? No, I haven't talked to him this whole day." I felt weird realizing I hadn't made any contact with Minhyuk today. 

"Seul Ri, something happened." 

"W-what?" 

I got a message from Kyung. I opened it and almost dropped my phone. 

The photo was a bit blurry, but you could recognize their faces. To be specific, my face and Zico's. I figured it was taken today; when Zico and I had that talk. Zico looked as if he were about to kiss me on the cheek, while I was holding onto his arms. 

"Kyung?" My voice was shaky. 

"What do I do?"