It's so good to be back.

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

Jeslyn's POV :

The sunlight shone on my face,slowly my eyes fluttered open and went to bathe & did  my necessary. I head towards the dining room to see Chi Hoonie Oppa & Ah Ra Unnie seated and eating the breakfast.

"Morning Hoonie Oppa & Ah Ra Unnie!" I said.

"Good Morning to you too,Jeongie-ah!" Both of them replied and Hoonie Oppa served me my breakfast and I sat beside Ah Ra Unnie.And start munching on my breakfast.

"Jeongie ah~ Your umma called just now and said that she applied for our school already,your previous school,X High.Are you okay with it?" Ah Ra Unnie said.

I nodded and drink my milk.

"Jeong-ah,later on my umma said that she wanted to bring you,me & Ah Ra to shops for necessaries,school bags & stationary." Chi Hoon Oppa said.

"Arrasoo." I replied with a smile.And yes,Chi Hoon Oppa is the son of the biggest mall in Seoul.Her parents dotes us a lot as Chi Hoon was the only child they had.So we kinda have "siblings-relationship" within us.

We went up to prepared ourselves,I wore my contacts lens & put on eyeliner and wore :

While Ah Ra Unnie put on light make up and wore :

And Chi Hoonie Oppa wears :

This. (ignore the male model)

All of us went off to met Mrs Lee,I miss her a lot! She's like my second umma,we met her at the mall they owned.

Mrs Lee waved at us !

"Chi Hoon,Ah Ra & you are..?" She asked.

"I'm Seol Jeongie,Mrs Lee.But I'm now Jeslyn Jin! But you still can call me Jeongie!" I said with a smile.

"Omo,you are so slim and pretty now.Aigoo." She said and hug me. I told her about the incident and she took care of me a lot.

"Gomawo."I said with a smile,she dragged me & Ah Ra Unnie to the  clothes stall and insisted on buying us clothes,but we rejected,she didn't care and bought a lot of stuffs for me & Ah Ra Unnie.Well,she owned the mall right?So she didn't need to pay.Afterwards she bought us (Me,Ah Ra & Chi Hoon) school bags. Hoonie oppa was forced to carried all the shopping bags. Keke.She bought us to dinner and sent us home by her chauffer at around 9.45pm?

I put all my paper bags & school bags in my room,removed my contacts & make up,took a shower & heads to bed to prepare for school the next day.

~~The next day~~

I woke up extra early to prepare for school,I bathed & did my necessary.I tied up my long orange-brown hair into a high pony tail,wears my skirt knee-length and heads towards the living room for breakfast.

"Jeongie ah,don't lose your cool when you saw those bullies that bully you and L.joe.." Ah Ra Unnie said.

I nodded and drink all my milk in the cup.

"I will make sure he regret for insulting,embarrassing me infront of the whole school." I said.Gritting my teeth,it was an event I would never forget in my life.

"Jeong-ah,make sure you don't fall for him,if not all these efforts would be wasted.I hope you success!" Hoonie Oppa said with a bright smile. I smiled back with a nod.

"Shall we go?" Ah Ra Unnie said.

All of us picked up our bags and walks towards the school as our apartment & the school is just a few streets away from each other.The moment we stepped into the school,all the people stare and start whispering to each other. I look at Oppa & Unnie,they shrug and we ignored them and entered the school office to collect our timetables & books. Lucky that all of us werei n the same class,have the same schedule.I happily walk together with them to our class.

Narrator's POV :

The class were noisy,all the students were chit-chatting with each other & fooling around.The teacher enters the class.

"Yah!Quiet down,we have 3 new students." The teacher said. The students quiet down and were excited for the new students.

"Come on in boys & girls." She said.

Jeslyn's POV :

I heard the teacher calling for us. We went in and all the students were chatting about us.

"OMO!The girl in high pony tail & the girl in wavy hair is so cute." The boys said loudy and the girls were giving me & Ah Ra Unnie dagger glares.

"Aigoo,that guy is so hot!" One of the girl squeak and the guys start making disgusted face and puking sounds.

"YAH SHUT UP!" The teacher shouted,the people quiet down.

"I'm Miss Choi,your homeroom teacher,can you introduce yourself?" She asked giving us a warm smile.We nodded.

"Hey! I'm Lee Chi Hoon." Hoonie Oppa bowed all the girls squealed.

"I'm Jo Ah Ra!Hello there." Ah Ra Unnie said with a cute smile.The boys whistle and cheer.

Finally it's my turn..

"Annyeong Haseyo,I'm Jeslyn Jin Seol Jeong,but call me Jeslyn thank you." I bowed.

"Ohmygod..she i-is the fatso JIN SEOL JEONG?!" Some girls & boys said.

I saw the students whispering,half of the classmates were the once who teased me when I'm overweight & ugly. I smirked.

"Chi-Hoon-ah,go ahead and sit next to SungYeol,SungYeolplease raise your hand." Oppa head towards him and both of them started talking. O_O Wow,he makes friend already.

"Ah-Ra,please sit beside SungJong.SungJong raise your hand." She walks towards a girly guy but looks friendly.She seat down beside him,he smiled and start talking to her.I smiled at the scene,they look cute together.

"Jeslyn-ah,sit beside MyungSoo. Myungsoo,please raise your hand."She said.

I bowed and head towards the seat next to him which is next to the window. I sat down and place my bag on the hanger.

"Hi,I'm Myungsoo!" He said with a smile and gave me his hand.

I stare at his hand and shake it. "Hey! I'm Jeslyn,you can call me Jes." I smiled.

 

How's the 2nd chapter? :D My school starts already,D: . I will try to update often!

SUBSCRIBE,COMMENTS & LOVE!

I appreciate every subscribers & comments,they will be loved!