Love at Cottage .

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

After the dinner,hand in hand,we went to the beach,admiring the scenery as well as feeling the breeze of the wind.

"You really love the sea,don't you?" Myungsoo said as he ruffle my hair,I nodded as we went by and sat near the stones that were near the sea,him giving me his sweater as it was cold,I smiled at him as he chuckles a little and pull me close to him,snuggling against each other as the moonlight shone down on us.

"Can you believe we are married already." He said I stare at him.

"I mean,look at how much we've been through babygirl!"He said putting my head on his shoulder as he my hair.

"And,you grown more & more pretty,what if someone takes you away from me?"

"Aniya!I belong to you,only,seee the ring?You & me." I said poking his cheeks.

"Aigoo.." Then I sneezed.

"Let's go,it's too cold already!" He said as we went back to the villa,showered and snuggle under the blanket with each other,watching shows.Then slowly we fell asleep on each other.

The next morning,I woke and went to showered,as I dried my hair.I wore this :

Then I climb next to Myungsoo then he hug my waist,slowly his eyes fluttered opened.

"Good morning baby." I said as he smiled groggily and pull me down,nuzzling himself at my neck as he inhale my scent.

"Good morning~ Go & shower!I called the breakfast." I said as I pull him up and push him to the shower,he came out with his hair wet & only a pair of pants on.Looking mad hot.

"Geez,Myung ah!Put on some clothes." I said trying not to look at him,but I can't help but to look at my hot husband.

"Aigoo,you already see my everything on the wedding night," He said winking as he lean closer to me,with a smirk on his face.

"Y-yah."

"Aigoo,your so cute." He pinched my cheeks as he put on his blue checkered top.

"I'm forever the cutest." I said as I slung my arm around him like a boss.

"Arrasoo,dry my hair for me." He whisper huskily,as he gave me the towel & I dried it from him.Then he peck me on the lips a couple times before our breakfast come in,blushing red,I sat up straight as he keep his cool and sat there.

"I bring you somewhere lateron." He said as we start eating the breakfast the hotel prepared.

Then we went out as he drive us to a very beautiful place,like a garden.Which is 2hours away from there.

"Seee!Isn't it awesome?" He said,my eyes widen at the beautiful scenery,a small cottage at the center as the rest of the field is filled with beautiful flowers of different colors,and a vegetation plantation beside the cottage,also a greenhouse there.

"It's a restaurant I always visit when I came over here to Jeju,and I promise myself to bring the love of my life here." He smiled as he held onto my hand as we enter the cottage and was greeted by a tgranny,the cottage is lovely,we sat down on a wooden table.

"Annyeong Jin Ah granny!" Myungsoo greeted them as they hug him.

"Aigoo,you bad kid how long has it been since you are here?And you grow so much already." The grannies said as they glanced at me.

"Sorry,I brought my wife here." He said holding my hand as he gave me a squeeze.

"Annyeonghaeseyo!Seol Jeong imnida." I said as I bow at her.

"Aigoo,your cute.Seol Jeong-shi." Jin Ah granny said as I blushed a little.

"Ah,granny I want to order the-"

"I know what you want,we will go prepare them now.The usual right?" She asked as he nodded.

"Woah,she is very nice.." I said as he held my hand and gave me a tight squeeze on the table.Then they served us food,woah,all of it look really delicious.

(Cottage cheese & herbs porridge)

(Strawberry sandwich)

(Strawberry tea)

(Coffee with cookies

(Blue berry dessert)

"Seol Jeng-shi,I make this blueberry dessert for you to try on,hope you like it." The granny said.

"Kamsahamnida!" I smiled as I look at all of it.

"All these are made of the freshest vegetables & fruits that they planted,and they're famous for their cottage cheese,as well as their strawberry tea,strawberry sandwich & herbs porridge.But i love their coffee & cookies the best!" He smiled as we start digging it on them,we shared everything as we spend time here from noon till evening.It was awesome,ahjumma told me that Myungsoo comes here often with his family since he was young.

"I can't believe Myungsoo got such a pretty wife." Jin-ah granny said as she held my hand to his hand.

"You guys must last long,and here some strawberry jams I made for you guys ,take it." She said as we took it,thanked her as we bid goodbye,then our day ends like this.But I enjoyed alot.

"Myungsoo ah!Can we go back there tomorrow for breakfast?" I asked poking his cheeks as we drived back to the hotel(villa) .

"Arrasoo." He smiled as he held onto my hand.As we reach,I went for a shower first then follows by him,as I turns in early because I'm tired,then I felt a weight over the other side of the bed.

"Baby.." He whispered.

"Hm?" I turn over as he hover on top of me.

"Let's make a honeymoon baby." He whispered huskily into my ears as he plant kisses on my cheeks,jawlines then collarbone.

"A-ani,I wanna sleep.." I mumble,but he being stubborn,ignore me then pulling me into a passionate kiss as I hug his neck then we make love for the second time.

Hello people! =^w^=

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

I LOVE YOU GUYS,MY SUBSCRIBERS & SILENT READERS!

<3

@misspinkinpink : hehe,thanks you! Do comment often! :D

@Cryystal1937 : Keke,updated! Do comment often! :B