Who are you ?

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

I opened my eyes to see Chihoon oppa,Ahra unnie and some guys?I shift a bit on my bed as I wanted to grab a cup of water as I feel thristy.

"Jeong?" Chihoon oppa said.

"Oppa!" I smile as I hug him tightly.He smile as he wake others up.

"Jeong!" A few guys said as one of them rushed to me and hugged me.

"I miss you terribly.." I flinch as I push him away.

All of them look at me with a confuse look.Who are they?Ack,my head hurts again.I hugged onto my head.

"Jeong!Are you okay?!" The guy name Myungsoo hold onto my shoulder.

"I will go get the doctor!" Ahra unnie said as Chihooon oppa went with her.

"Who..are you?" I look at him with a confusely.

"You really don't know me..?" I shook my head.

"What about us?" The rest pointed at themselves, I shook my head.And then they introduce themselves to me.

Chihoon oppa & Ahra unnie calld the doctor in.

"What happened?" Myungsoo asked as I play with a girlguy(Sungjong) I laugh as he start dancing.

"Apparently,she can't remember anything,I mean she remember me & Ahra but not the rest." Chihoon explained to the doctor.

"She is having some memory loss,so most probably,things that happened recently,she won't remember any of it or the people she met."

"Oh,I see.." Myungsoo look at me as he turn back looking down.

 

Myungsoo's POV :

I'm glad that she is safe,but she don't remember me! That means I have to woo her back..It's okay,I will try,as long as she will be mine.

"Are you okay myungsoo ah?" Hoya hyung asked as he tapped my shoulders.

"Yeah,but.." I look at Jeong as she continue to play with Sungjong & laugh at Woohyun hyung greasiness.

"Everything will be back to normal soon," He patted me as we walk towards Jeongie,and I'm surprise teentop,chihoon hyung & ahra didn't stop us will,maybe,just me to approach her,instead they smile,nodded & did a fighting sign for me.

"We told the rest about why you abandoned her." Gyu hyung said.

"What about her?" I asked nervously.

"We didn't." He smiled.

"Thank you,hyung."I smiled a little.

Suddenly,I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hello,what's your name?" She smiled.

"Hi.I'm Myungsoo." I smile,as I reminisce about how we met.It's simply start with a hello,and that smile,I miss a lot.

 

Hi,how's the chapter?

Feeling so stress & tired,so many tests coming up.

So yeah,I won't be updating that much,so thank you for your understanding!

Do comment & subscribe.

@myfishyx : Keke,chill! :D Thank you for commenting,hope to see your comments more! :D