Getting her back. Part 1.

The Reason Why I Became a Witch.

*EDITED*

I woke up and prepare myself as I recieve a text,from Chunji?Yes,we have been very close after he cheered me out.

Morning princess!See you in school!

From: Chunji.

I smiled at the text as I replied him,got up & had a quick bathe and off to school with the rest.I went to my usual seat as Myungsoo came later afterwards.

I laid down on the table as it's english and I learn it all when I'm oversea,so it doesn't matter,suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder,I turn around to see Myungsoo,getting irritated as people disturb my sleep.

"What?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"The teacher." He pointed as the teacher look at me.

"Did you have a good sleep?Miss Jeslyn?" She said sarcastically in english.

"Oh well,it 's been good until you disturb me in my sleep." I rolled my eyes as I replied her fluently in english.Every students look at me as I know how to speak fluently in english,they widen their eyes as they see my annoyed & irritated face.

"Really?Than can you read this ?" She said.

"Sure,why not?"

As I read the passage fluently,the teacher widen her eyes as I slammed down on my table,sleeping again. It's irritating to have someone disturb you in your sleep when your so freaking tired.I yawned as I begin to fell asleep.

I feel a tap on my shoulder,to see Myungsoo face.Yea,I miss his touch,but still,he broke my heart.

"What?" I say.

"We needa talk." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"We have nothing to talk about." I said as I turn away from him,but he grabbed my wrist tight,as he drag me towards the rooftop,I yelled as I tried to free from his grip.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled at him as I rubbed my wrist.

"I am doing it the hard way to talk to you?" He said sheepishly smile.

"I don't care." I said as I turn away,but I feel him,snaking his arms around my waist,backhugging me?

"I miss you," He whispered.

I miss his hugs,his voice too,I of course,miss him.

I turn around to see him,I had anger,sadness,frustration,pain in me.I gave him a slap.

"You miss me?Hah,what a joke,if you really do,you won't ing cheat on my feelings for you & you don't even love me before!How ing cruel can you be?!" I yelled,as hot tears run down my cheeks.

"You ing broke my heart,you ing did it.It hurt more then what L.joe did to me." I shouted as I look at him in his eyes.I miss how gentle his looks are,his adorable smile,every ing little things he did.

 

Myungsoo's Pov :

My heart aches more as I saw her crying face.

"Listen to me!" I pinned her on the wall as she tried to free herself,but my strong arms grabbed her shoulders.

"I DON'T WANT TO !"She yelled as she cupped her ears with her hands,tears rolling down her soft cheeks.

"Please,you gotta listen to me,let me explain!" I pryed her hands away from her and grabbed it.

"I don't want to.Why are you explaining to me now,when I asked you before,you didnt said anything?!" She yelled!

"BECAUSE IT HURTS SO FREAKING BAD WHEN I SAW YOU WITH CHUNJI!"

"IT HURTS EVEN MORE WHEN I SAW YOU KISSING HER."

My eyes widen as I explain to her,

"I-" I was cut off when she hit my chest me.

"You bad person.It hurt so much,so much,till the point that I'm going crazy." She said as she pulled my collar,making me lean down to her,looking into her eyes.

"I'm sorry,I will never do that again..I'm sorry..forgive me.." I whispered softly into her ears.

" you!Stop freaking tell me you love me,you toy me & now you wants me back?I'm so ing tired of happeneding already. I hate myself for loving you,so much that I can die." She pushed me away as she left the rooftop.

What have you done,Kim Myung Soo. I crouched down & messed up my hair.Jeong ah~ How do I get you back now?

 

Krystal's Pov :

Kim Myung Soo,if I never gets you,no one will.

Hi!How's the chapter?

Sorry for the short update.. >_<

Do comment more & subscribe.

Follow me on twitter @Tan_xueting

@ELFAMILYX3 :Thank you dear, =^~^= . Do comment more! :D I hope to see more of your comments.

@myfishyx : Keke. >_< I am quite a Chunji bias too ^o^ Do looking forward to seeing more of your comments!

@Nana_94 : Thank you. ^_^ Look forward to more of your comments!